Closed The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8)
The man looked down at him and he knew he had him wrapped around his little finger as he pet his cheek, putting the towel down in the bowl and using his hands to wipe his tears away. Stroking his hair away from his face but his curls bounced back, he smiled at him,"You better be the best father there ever was. They're here because of you, because you wanted to rut your little cock in something and got me knocked up. It's all your fault, so you better work your ass off to make it right again." He said all the while holding his face as he looked at him, running his thumb along the others lips briefly and let him go finally.

He sat back on his arms, his hands burned with all the punching, but it felt good to be able to move like he did before all this had happened. His head shook and he watched the other stroke his belly,"I've gotten big." He mentioned and sighed,"I was hoping they'd take after you and be a little runt." His hand went to his old wound as the other looked at it,"It's a scar now, nothing to worry about." He mentioned and looked to the man draining blood on the floor from the wounds he made,"You've got a graveyard 'round here, it won't look suspicious if you dump him there."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie nodded frantically. Whatever Morrison was telling him, he would obey and listen. He closed his eyes when Morrison ruffled his curls and wiped away his tears, sighing in content. The touch reminded him of the old nun that helped raise him up in the church. they were not always so gentle, but there had been one who treated him particularly well, and he missed those touches dearly, having been deprived of it since her death 5 years ago.

He looked up at Morrison, parting his lips slightly with the touch on it. He smiled sweetly at Morrison. "i would rather they take it after you... then they will be big and strong. They woudln't be picked on when they grew up with the other kids, they can be the leader of the party, never forgotten on the sideline...." he whispered. "i want you to grow big ok? like momm-hmm, like daddy. not like papa." he quickly changed, glancing nervously at Morrison. Color drained from his face when he mentioned about taking care of the corpse. "W-what about the other one...? he's fainted, but...." The priest had little idea, but he got to his wobbly feet nonetheless, prepared to drag the body out of the room. His mate had gonet rhough a lot and he wasn't going to let his pregnant mate do the follow-up after the nasty fight. 
Morrison was amused by how young and naive Jamie was, he smiled at him in return and watched as he leaned into his belly. He knew he was speaking to the child inside of him and frowned just a bit when he had slipped up and called him the mother, he didn't say anything though. As he pet his head,"Don't worry about him. I've got a plan."He said and for now he didn't move from the bed,"I'll put him outside in the hall and you'll get him on the earliest train to nowhere."He told him, while he watched as the alpha dragged the body out, he stood up slowly and grimaced, his body felt tight after all the fighting but he would be okay. After cleaning up he'd take a nice long nap, he moved to the corner of the room and he grabbed the man on the floor to drag him out as well. Though not that far, he got him out into the hall before going back inside and sinking down on the bed, he would leave the rest of the clean up to Jamie. He was pregnant and shouldn't be exerting himself anyway.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie let out an audible sigh when Morrison didn't seem to react to the use of the feminine pronoun too much and obediently he dragged the dead body out.the body was too heavy for him, but the alpha managed to move it. He pulled with all his strength, his face flushed red with each drag, in fact looking rather like the bloody trail that was left behind by the body.

It was the middle of the night and Jamie coudln't help but glance around nervously. If anyone happen to be out at this time.. he was dead. And not only HE would be dead, Morrison would probably be exposed as well. He worked as quickly as he could, his adrenaline still running high as he dugged a hole to bury the unknwon guy, then quickly returned to clean after the trail. He took buckets after buckets of water, but still was paranoid on the blood stain that seemed to still be on the floor. He made his slow way of cleaning back to the room, jumped a little when he saw the fainted guy. He looked at him, dumbfounded for awhile, then fetched some thick ropes to tie him up squarely. He thought about it and made a towel soaked in chloroform for the guy - just in case.

He was beyond exhausted when he was done with everything, his heart still pumping fast at what he'd done. He looked at Morrison on the bed and knelt down beside the bed, praying feverishly that this was the right way of working - the guilt was stil there, and he couldn't overcom those eyes of the dead man that seemed still staring straight into his soul.
It was close to dawn when Jamie returned to the bedroom, the omega was reclining against the pillows as he dozed off. His hands were settled against the mass that was his belly and he stirred when he felt the alpha beside him, he smelt him before anything else. He could tell he had exerted himself a bit too much for his sake, as he turned his head to look down at him. Morrison yawned, he was unbothered by the events earlier, for now at least they were done worrying as the offenders were either dead, on the earliest train out of the city, or spooked out of their mind running off somewhere else. He sighed as he knew Jamie couldn't relax as he was, not as easily, so he ran his fingers through his hair again, "Come up here with me." He said, it was something new, Morrsion had never asked that of him before but he was serious as he finally did so,"I want you to lay with me." He was going to take the alphas confusions in the wake of what happened to his advantage, having such a loyal companion may help him if he ever needed it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was a little slow, foggy with the lack of sleep and the adrenaline withdrawal. he shoot up feeling the large hand ruffling on his head, stared at Morrison with his hugely round and bloodshot eyes. "morrison....?" he said in confusion, his brain wasn't functioning that well and for a second Jamie thought he was hallucinating. it wasn't like Morrison to say such thing, but Morrison said it again, telling the alpha he wanted him to laay with him...

the alpha was stupefied. it was too good to be true and he gingerly climbed up onto the bed, almost holding his breath afraid that anything he did wrong would have resulted in him kicked off bed again. He stayed highly alert, resembling strongly to a rabbit on its high alert, but nonetheless climbed up to occupy the space that Morrison cleared up for him by shifting further in.

"oh!" Jamie squeaked when his knee touched Morrison's thigh as he climbed, he tensed up immediately and ended up stumbling onto the bed. "oh...." his face flushed beetred finidng his face just inches away from Morrison.
Morrison frowned lightly as Jamie crawled onto the bed with him and he complained,"Just lay down. It isn't that hard." He said to him and he wrapped his arms around him to lay him down against him, they were face to face but he didn't seem to have any interest in intimacy. As he turned onto his side, holding the alpha against him with his belly pressed between them, he yawned and laid his head down against the pillows as he held Jamie in his arms. Almost like a teddy bear as he did so, he knew he had told the young man many times that he hated him but apparently the kid inside of him could care less of what he thought about the father. As they laid chest to chest, the priest could feel the slight movement from inside of him and he thought feeling the priest closer would get them to calm down. The room was awkwardly silent all for their breathing and he frowned lightly,"I thought you would like this." He mentioned to him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was stiff from the moment he climbed onto the bed. Being hugged by Morrison just made him tense up even more. He was so nervous by this entire thing, but without a doubt Jamie was enjoyign this. He was excited beyond believe, and might pass out any moment with sheer joy when he felt the little flutter.

"y-yes i love this!" he squealed, afraid that morrison might change his idea. "i-i love this...." he added, lowering his head and found himself a comfortable place. Now he was laying almost against Morrison's chest, his fluffy head of hair just under the omega's chin. "i... i can touch it?" he asked quietly, his voicee muffled with how close he was pressing himself against the larger man.

Before Morrison could answer to that, Jamie gingerly laid a hand on his bump. He caressed it lightly and finally, relaxed. "oh babe... love you so much. daddy's so happy to meet you..." he said, his voice broken, tears started filling his eyes. He was mixing up with all the pronouns again. perhaps deep in his mind, Morriosn was still the 'mommy' and himself the 'daddy', the most traditional way as the priest knew it.
Morrison almost smirked at the way Jamie seemed more than excited for this, they had laid together before but with the omega actually holding the alpha? He looked down at the top of his head briefly and sighed as he kept hugging him, he was a grown man and yet he acted like a child. His hand came up to his hair again and he stroked lightly, he would need to grow up before he even thought about leaving a baby with him. No matter how much he didn't want to keep it himself.

"Yea." He said simply, pulling away for him to look at him more in the dim candlelight of the room, he watched him place his palm against his stomach. Not saying anything as he simply laid there and let the other comfort the child within him who seemed to like keeping him up by squirming all night. Yet as the other pet his skin, they settled, only nudging at his fingers every once in a while. He felt annoyed when the man choked up and pushed his hand away,"Why are you such a baby?" He complained,"Aren't you supposed to be a man? An alpha? Why the hell are you crying so easily?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was content in Morrison's arms. It was a motherly hug - although he would never tell Morrison of that - and he liked everything. The soft body that was wrapping around him, the bump that jutted out ,even Morrison's swollen breasts and the hidden undertone of sweetness mingled in his sweaty scent. Everything was blissfully pleasant for Jamie. He squirmed and snuggled closer to Morrison, seeking that warmth greedily.

"i-i... I'm sorry!" Jamie shot up in shock. He was overwhelmed with emotions, his heart so soft and open, that Morrison's words startled him. He quickly wiped dry his eyes, "I-i'm an alpha....but i.. i am a crybaby...." he said, lowering his head admitting to the nickname he had when he was in the church. Mostly only his peers would call him that, but he knew even the teachers knew about that. "I-i will m-man up... i promise. For our baby..." he stuttered, the hiccups kept coming , making him sound very unconvincing. "i-i will...." he whined one last time, desperately trying to prove himself.

Fearfully, he shifted a little bit away from Morrison, afraid he would agitate the omega further. His eyes were still looking longingly at him , and his belly. He craved to touch him again.  "c-can i hug you now? i-i have stopped c-crying..." he said, his eyes still wet but there were no more tears.
Morrison nodded,"Yeah, you're a damn baby." He said and poked him in the chest, then nudged his cheek with his knuckle,"Stop bitching." He told him gently and wiped the other side of his face as he wrapped his arms around him, bringing him back against his chest again. His hands coming up the back of his shirt and palms against the soft skin of his back, he sighed,"You're damn annoying. You know that?" He looked down at him, his hand coming througu his hair again as he held him, not sure what it was, maybe his omega instincts were kicking in. "Can't imagine what the kid'll be like." He sighed and laid his head back, shifing himself so he was more comfortable as his eyes closed and he relaxed slowly. Wanting to let sleep wash over him. "Keep rubbing. They stay still when you do."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie looked cruiously at where his chest was poked by Morrison, and at his offer, he eagerly shifted close to snuggle into Morriosn's chest, liking how the warmth was and he happily started rubbing his bump. He squealed at his hint. "they'd stop when i r-rub?" his voice softened and he eagerly continued with the soothing rub. he would now sooth Morrison to sleep. it was such an amazing feeling for Jamie that he happily took up the task, keeping up with the rubs until he succumbed to sleep himself.

His long eyelashes fluttered at the usual hour of his wake. he felt protected. Blessed. The best ever waking up from his sleep - then he found himself in the embrace of his mate. He smiled goofily at the feeling, all too happy to indulge in this feeling that he snuggled a slight bit closer to Morrison and squeeezed his eyes shut, wanting to porlong this for just a little longer...
The omega nodded, the kid was always squirming, even worse when Jamie wasn't around, he wasn't surprised when his touch calmed them. He laid there and gazed up at the ceiling as his stomach was stroked, he held Jamie by his head against his chest and stroked his soft hair. In his mind he remembered how it felt to stab that man who had threatened his life and the life of the baby. How he imagined it was Jamie on the end of the fork and almost felt guilty at all the hate he had towards the alpha. The alpha who'd ruined his life, not purposefully, just at the wrong place at the wrong time when he was in his rut. He hated himself for not keeping any suppressants on himself, if he had when he had been shot then maybe he wouldn't have been topped like a needy whore. He could have kept up his facade as an alpha and the young man could have been seen as an omega still.

Despite wanting to sleep, it took a while to finally drift off, he slept soundly for the rest of the night and most of the next morning. Until he felt something move against him and he startled awake, looking down, thinking it might have been a rat until he saw his captors face. Frowning briefly and sighing as he kept himself from shifting away, turning his head from the rays of sunlight and covering his face with one arm. "You should really get curtains in here." He muttered.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Unaware of the dark thoughts that go through Morrison's head, Jamie was innocent and truly enjoying this momentof peace with his mate. He gasped and looked up with hugely innocent eyes. "i... i thought you're still asleep."" he muttered and raised an arm to shield morrison' face from the assaulting rays from the outside "i thuought it would be good to have the Sun waking me up every morning... maybe i will change that so you can rest longer." he looked at Morrison's face with almost an obsession. he somehow treated morrison almost like a god, where his words were commands to him.

He shifted down and pressed a kiss on Morrison's belly. "Goodmorning baby. Stay still, daddy will prepare you some brekfast......" he said and shifted out of bed. "you sleep for a little while, i can get some food... and, hmm, and make sure, things are tidied up from last night." he said, figured he should go for another check around the perimeter. "unless... you want to come with me?" he asked, for the first time he offered to bring Morrison out of this room.
"No, not anymore." He said under his breath, he pushed himself up slowly to sit up against the headboard of the bed. Watching as Jamie kissed his stomach and then stood up, he pressed a hand to his middle as he mentioned food and he felt hunger gnaw at him. Their eyes met and he thought about it,"Food first." The man replied, swinging his legs from the bed and pushing himself to his feet with a quiet groan. His body ached from all the movement yesterday, he hadn't done that much with his body for over a couple of months. Him standing was a silent agreement that he would follow Jamie out of the room, but not without asking,"You're finally letting me out of the room? What makes you think I won't run?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I-i didn't not let you leave... is that what you had thought? i didn't let you out of the room because y-you were injured, then... t-then, you are pregnant. y-you had been wanting to run away?" The priest looked down. "i-i just thought y-you can stay until the baby's born.... then you could go back to where your life was...." the more he talked about it, the more he realied how he had kept Morrison as a prisoner. "i-i'm sorry...." he fondled with the bottom of his shirt and kept his head lowered when he went ahead to open the door.

"i-i thought we had a bond now. I-if you want to leave..... i.. i..." Jamie chewed on his lips and found himself couldn't really say it. He couldn't let Morrison go now.... "i guess if you realy want to leave, i have no way to stop you. y-you had fought so brilliantly yesterday. and y-you saved my life....." he took a deep breath. "I-if you really want to leave, you can anytime. I mean... you can easily knock me out. I have no way of stopping you." he said, the epiphany hitting after witnessing Morrison's strength from yesterday.
"Well, you've never asked me to come out of the room before." He replied simply,"You never seemed to want to let me leave. Because of all that." He nodded and looked down briefly as he stood beside the bed only for a few moments before sinking back down again. "Of course, I've been wanting to go home since before you fucked your bastard into me." Morrison frowned lightly and he looked at the other, silent as he seemed shy at the thought,"I don't even know if you'd be ready for a kid." He finally said aloud,"Having a kid isn't just about liking the idea of a baby."

He pushed himself up again, laughing aloud when he said that,"A bond? That's rich. How could I ever bond with you? You must really be an idiot." The man watched the other and rose his brows as he spoke about him leaving,"I could leave the kid in an milk crate at the church door. Unless you want to be there for the..." He swallowed nervously for once at the thought, but he was quickly distracted by the other,"You'd think I will run off with this bastard on my hip. I don't have any time for children. Why do you think I used suppressants for so long?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"of course i don't want you to leave! you're the only family taht i know of... aside from this little one." Jamie reached out to touch Morrison's belly while he slowly sat back down. "the little one is not a .. a b-bastard...." Jamie was distressed with the word, but he knew there was no proper term since he and Morrison wasn't, and probably wouldn't be, married. He sighed at the thought, biting on his trembling lip to not break into tears again. "No one will be ready to be a father." he shook his head. "there is no real way to be ready, that is what i'velearn over the years, But we could always try. " What Jamie didn't say out loud was to ask Morrison if he would want to join him int his journey.

He shivered away from Morrison when he saw him standing up and barked out a thunder of laughter. "i...." he wanted to argue over the possibiliyt of a bonding, but was silenced with him calling him an idiot. He tilted his head and frowned at the idea of finding their baby in a carton, then lowered his head at the thoguht. "ok." he knew now the answer to the question that died on his lips. "ok. Once the baby's here, I give you my promise you can leave whenever you are up for it." he said, fixing his gaze on his tiptoes, moving them inwards to hide his eyes under his bangs.

"i think it's time for breakfast." Jamie tried his hardest to hide his tremble, turning stiffly on his heels, he pushed open the door and led the way to outside, leaving the door open for Morrison to come after him. 
((Lmao, I meant milk crate, not a egg carton, I think I was tired when I typed that up. ))

"Family?" He wasn't sure he'd call him family, he looked down as Jamie came over to touch his stomach and he looked up at his face when he stuttered,"What would you call an unwanted child?" He asked him,"An illegitimate one at that." The man put his hands on his hips and looked at Jamie,"I guess that's how the church found you? Bundled up in a milk carton on the porch." He smirked,"Must be a fresh wound for you still." He pat his shoulder and then let go of him again,"I'm glad we could come to an understanding." He stretched, pressing a hand into the crook of his back, he wasn't that large, not yet at least but he was getting there. "Let's go, I'm starving." He waddled slowly after him, achy but he didn't complain as he followed after him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(HAHAH i was wondering for awhile since well, egg crates are kinda, 2 dimensional? xD)

"nothey woudln't be unwated!" There were tears welling up again, Jamie quickly rubbed his eyes to wipe away the tears threatening to overflow. He shivered at Morrison pointing out how he should have been found on the steps of the church, and clenched his fists tight at the sarcastic tone he used when he commented on how fresh the wound still was.

Keeping himself quiet, Jamie slowly led the way to the little box that villagers usually put down their food - a sort of offering to the church and small gesture of thanks to Jamie, who had become the only 'doctor' of the area. "we have soup and bread today... ah, these must be from Mrs Hastings. I am so glad she managed to spare a bit of bread for us." he said, taking the yellowish plain bread and handed it to Morrison. "how about we sit at the choir stand?" he suggested, looking at the nearest seat avilable to them.

It didn't seem like such a good idea when Jamie discovered how low it was for Morrison, who was quite a bit taller than him. What was comfortable seat for him was obviously a struggle to the pregnant omega. "I'm sorry..." Jamie blushed and held Morrison's arm when he lowered himself onto it, taking over the bread that he was holding.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,776 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,094 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,694 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,825 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,348 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,032 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,024 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,842 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,253 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,263 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM