Closed The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8)
((What did you want to do next? Before I try and skip ahead some. ))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Haha i am thinking they just dont speka with each other for awhile, and ir dawned to Morrison he was pregnant soon after. What do you have in mind? I dont have particular presence in thr event that happen brfore that)
((Okay. Then the silent treatment then. We'll have Morrison pregnant with...lets say a litter. I've been sort of craving a werewolf type plot, we could incorporate that right? Since it does work with the alpha beta omega dynamics we have included. ))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((Sure! Would they be born as little wolf cubs? Fluffy little cuties. ... i am thinking they w9uld break their stance when the people chased Morrison to the church and damaged the place, and he had to come out and stop them with his gun. Maybe Jamie would save him as well at the last minute when a rogue tried to pull the trigger behind Morrisons back?))
((Mmhm! Haha, cute little floofers. Sure they can chase him back inside when maybe when he snuck out to get away from the other man, possibly when he's heavily pregnant. He's chased back inside when they catch him and Jamie has to take up the role of protector seriously. ))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((Ah interesting. Shall we make the gestation period to be similar to a wolf? Say a few months? Then Jamie would notice quick he was gonna be a young father ;))
((Sure. I'll go ahead and skip. Go get some sleep, XD. Isn't it pretty late? I'll reply to the all of them in a few hours. ))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((HAHA its indeed a bit late... had accidentally drank coffee at a late hour so couldnt quite sleep....and then it's wokr again -.-))
((Aw. You gotta sleep! Haha. ))

He laid around when his stiches were redone again, he made sure not to move any more than possible not wanting them to pop again. Not wanting to stay any longer than needed, despite the man who shared the small room with him technically being his mate. As he rested and recovered, he could only think of escape, his dreams were filled with other things, like the face of his captor mate. The face of...of children...small and chubby.

When he dreamed of children he slept fine, it reminded him of the days he would take care of his young sister and he smiled softly to himself. Until he woke up with a start again, his stomach ached, his stitches were tight and he needed the bucket again. His stomach churned and he leaned into the open top to gag into the metal whining as he did so, his wound ached and he thought he may pop.

What he didn't realize was that he was pregnant, heavily so, that's why his stitches were tight, his skin was stretching to accommodate his growing womb. The pups inside of him growing quickly after only a month of sitting around after he had been mated.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Sometimes, Jamie woudl sneak inside of Morrison's room (his former room, Jamie was forced to stay at the nearby "guest room" that's more of a storage than anything) and just gazed at his face. Sometimes it would speak of struggles, his features scrunched up together and he would sweat, toher times he would sleep serenely, looking more at peace than any other time. Jamie would hug his knees and just looked. He didn't knwo what to think of their future, his mate obviously hating him, but then they had been bonded and they were stuck together for life, so to speak.

He usually would miss the times when Morrison threw up, senakign away from the room right before dawn, but this time he happened to be there. He stood up and held Morrison's body, holding his stance so the muscle wouldn't pull on his stitches. This was unusual symptom, as he was quite sure Morrison didn't eat anything that's bad. He had been sharing the same diet anyway and he felt fine. It was only water that came out of Morrison as well, more gagging than really throwing up. He laid morrison back down and hurried over to get some water for him to rinse, his brows knitted together tightly as he sniffed. There seemed to be something changing in his scent....
He felt the hand, but didn't shy away, he was tired of always being angry and holding the other in contempt was so hard to keep doing. Esepcially when all of the cells in his body were screaming at him to forgive and forget how this all had happened. His alpha was a good man, a godly man, even though he didn't believe in all of that. It was his fault that this all happened anyway, it was his body, his hormones that set them both off, he was just begging to be fucked.

When he stopped gagging, he thought he may sleep again, though he felt the room wasn't empty all albeit himself, he could feel the familiar presence of his partner. His mate, it felt odd to think about what they were that way, though he supposed that was just one step to processing it. He was stuck with him. "I-I'm okay."he said to him, parting his eyes to look over toward the sink, though his voice was broken and he was pale.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The weak voice of Morrison's startled Jamie from.his thoughts. It was then that he realised the change in Morrison's behavior. Before, Morrison had been trying his hardest to ignore his presence, opting to turn his face to the wall when he came in to.place the tray of food, and no matter what Jmaie said, he wouldnt get an answer. His eyes welled up at the few words that Morrison uttered, and broke into a huge smile as a drop of tears rolled down his face. Gently, he pressed the cup of water forward and fed some to Morrison. "Rinse your mouth....." his voice was broken as well and he cleared his throat, then helped Morrison lean forward to spit it out. "Thanks...."

Jamie hoped he wasnt feeling it wrong when it seemed Morrison willingly put his weight on him, esenrially leaning against him in an almost affectionate way. The clergyman smiled and rubbed the larger man's back. "Feeeling better now? Does this happen often? Do.you feel anything else, stomachache, fever?" He said pressing his palm on Morrison's forehead.
Morrison drank some quietly and grimaced when it burned his throat, taking another gulp and swishing it about his mouth before spewing it out into the bucket. He moaned softly in discomfort, his stomach was tight and he could barely move, he thought his wound was infected but little did he know that wasn't it at all. "No... I'm not."he said simply, his eyes drifting closed for a moment as he laid there,"Just sick... Bloated... I think it's infected."he looked down to his bandages though none of them were bloody, not even a little.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
What Morrison described puzzled Jamie as well. With the stitches in place for a week, it was highly unlikely for th3m to be infected or bursted again. To have Morrison feeling bloated was even more unlikely, a trauma shouldnt make one feel anything from his inside. "Ok, alright, relax I am going to check. You would be fine. Close your eyes if you feel like it..."

He held Morrison halfway up, in case he wanted to throw up again, and pushed up his shirt. Everything looked normal. He very gently removed the bandages, and saw the wounds were all healing very well. He decided he could preess around to see if it's a digestion problem, and moved his palm over his middle, testing for bloatedness - then he saw the dark line going from his bellybutton down to his crotch and froze in mid air.... that coudlnt be.... a linea nigra could it?!
Morrison didn't close his eyes, he laid there as the man tugged his shirt upward, showing his bloated stomach and he felt sick again as it churned. Though it was more like movement within him, he grimaced lightly as the bandages were removed and he felt his stomach sag out of his body even more. Almost like a pot belly, when just weeks before he was sporting abs.

He bit down on his lip as his stomach was pressed into, it was full and round and he grunted lightly at the light force from his hands. He looked down briefly and frowned,"What have you been feeding me?"he asked, unsure still of the truth of him gaining weight.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie still looked stunned at his bloated belly. He made quick calculations and thought it impossible... it had been a few weeks, and the symptoms sort of matched. Without warning, he pressed his head closer to Morrison's neck and took a deep breath, sniffing and deciphering the smell, that peculiar smell of Morrison's. There it was, it's a little differnet. Before, it had been clouded by the irony smell of blood , and Jamie didn't have much time in the room.... All energy was pulled from him as he just dropped his head on Morrison's chest, his small body trembled. Large tears dropped from his eyes as he was overcame by conflicting emotions.

On one hand he was excited, thrilled to be a parent, for another, he still hadn't captured his mate's heart and for him, that was a big no-no. At least they ought to take their vows before the children were born, but right now he was not confident at all to convince Morrison of it - that made him almost panic. He, as God's messenger on earth, should not violate his father in heaven's will.
The omega had no time to react when the alpha came closer, he was taken aback, though he didn't push him away as he laid there silently for a long moment. His head tilted back from the intimacy, allowing him a good whiff of his almost sickly sweet scent, the smell of a well bred omega. It startled him when Jamie collapsed against him, his hands came up slightly to hold his shoulders.

"Are you...alright?"he asked him slightly, trying to lift him up again, though he was sobbing and he felt sick to his stomach,"Wh-What is it?"he wasn't exactly comfortable with the sudden closeness, he wasn't that forgiving yet as he looked down at the young alpha priest.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Had Jamie not been so immersed in his own thoughts, he would notice how tensed Morrison was from their close proximity. He felt a tug on his shoulder and he stubbornly just clutched Morrison's waist harder. His voice was muffled against the bigger man. "Y-you... I-I have v-violated my belief. I-i have sinned and.... a-and I am making it bad for the babies as well...." Jamie was simple. He had vowed to dedicate his life to god and his belief had been his everything, adn now everything was falling apart. Jamie took hiccuped and tried to calm himself, then with a tiny voice, he confessed. "Y-you are pregnant.... w-we ... w-we ought to take our vows." He said still stubbornly trying to cling on his faith.
The omega looked down at him with his brows furrowed, the grasp on his waist being tight even as he tried lifting him from his chest. "What the hell are you talking about? Babies?"he looked at him and frowned, raising a brow slightly as he stared at him,"Pregnant?"he snorted,"Vows?"he sat up some as he laid there against him,"Are you sure you haven't just smoked a little too much of your hookah priest?"he poked fun at him, not believing him at all as he pushed himself upright carefully.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hookah? What's that?" Jamie lookrd at Morrison with his big round eyes then shook his head. "No matter what that is, I hadnt gotten high, if that's what you are referring to. I am serious. Morrison... here." He helped the omega up knowing his wounds were still hurting when he moved. With the added concern that he might not be too stable with the pups inside of him, Jamie was being extta careful. "Y-you, w-we marked. And, i-i have knotted in you, s-so, w-we." He stuttered trying to convince Morrison of it. He finally pressd a hand on Morrison's bloated middle and caressed it lovingly, looking up at him hoping he would get it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,431 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,977 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,462 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,244 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,302 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,494 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,396 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,732 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,204 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,256 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM