Closed A furry relationship (with gre-y)
The wolf appreciates the help standing up. He happily hugs his mate back and then they both creep down the hall to where their kids were giggling.
We there get ready to open the door and surprise the kids
Life of a wolf
He quietly stands at the door, preparing to open it and jump in to surprise kids. He could barely keep himself from giggling.he had one paw under his heavy belly to support it.
We then jump and surprise the kids, laughing as they jump and giggle afterwards "Ok what you kids doing in here?" I asked them as I held my belly
Life of a wolf
Charlie laughed as the kids giggled and squealed at their parents randomly popping inside of their room. It’s obvious that they were just playing with toys and having fun.
"Heh, kids will be kids" I said smiling
Life of a wolf
“Ya. You guys have fun. In a few hours we’ll have dinner.” He told them, gently rubbing his rounded belly.
"So hun, what do you think of the chicken curry?" I asked as that was what we were cooking
Life of a wolf
“Its probbaly gonna be really good,” he said, rubbing his belly while his atomach rumbled
"Oh you have no idea hun" I said. This was the first time our family had chicken curry. But not my personal first time.
Life of a wolf
“Yeah? Guess we’ll see,” he chuckled lightly.
After a few the curry was done "kids runner's ready!" I called out to them
Life of a wolf
Charlie began serving the food into each plate and got a glass of water for everybody at the table. “Wash your paws!” He reminded. The kids crowded at the sink to wash their hands, and then each took a seat at the table.
(Bowls, not plates)

Then we sat to eat our food as well, it was spicy but delicious.
Life of a wolf
Charlie ate all of his food and then sat back in the chair. “I think I ate too much..” he mumbled, rubbing his belly. He was too full.
The kids finished eating as well, so Charlie asked them to clean up the kitchen. The kids cleared the table and did the dishes with no complaint.
I was full too "so how did you enjoy it the curry?" I asked as I rubbed my full belly.
Life of a wolf
“It was real spicy but pretty good!” Charlie replied, shifting his position to feel a little more comfortable. He knew he ate too much, and now his cramped tummy hurt.
I got up as I wasn't too full myself, I rubbed Charlie's belly gently "you ok, hun?"
Life of a wolf
Charlie blushed. “I ate too much.. now my stomach hurts,” He was a little embarrassed. He appreciated his mate rubbing his belly. His unborn pups protested their cramped place by kicking.
My pups were kicking as well, but I still kept rubbing my mate's belly and rubbed mine a bit as well "don't you feel a bit better from my rubbing?" I asked
Life of a wolf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,949 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,158 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,880 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,271 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
  Furry mpreg town (open to all) PregWolf3 643 43,732 04-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,468 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
  A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y) bennett999 205 12,105 03-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Star C plagued (closed w/ gre-y) clary 3 777 03-24-2018, 09:10 AM
  C like the wolf (closed w/ gre-y) Leafies 12 1,755 09-28-2017, 06:41 PM
  C Closed rp with gre-y sillysadass 37 4,707 09-27-2017, 12:23 AM