Mpreg Central

Full Version: A furry relationship (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
In a furry town where two wolves are in a pregnant relationship together and live in a town where mpreg is common. they are happy to be together with each other they're also pregnant.

Bryden and his mate are sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV.
Charlie had his head resting against his mate's head as they sat on the couch flipping through channels. The light grey wolf had one arm on Bryden's thigh and the other hand pressed against his belly. "Hm nothing good on," he mumbled.
"Yeah" Bryden said having one arm around Charlie Bryden was 5 months along having triplets
"Mm that's okay. I'm never bored when I'm with you," Charlie said kissing his mates cheek. Charlie was also 5 months along and coincidentally also having triplets. The house was going to be busy once the pups were born.
Bryden chuckles "Oh I love my mate" Bryden said as he felt a kick
Charlie moved his hand up to feel his mate's belly, he gently ran his hand over it. "They're kicking," he said happily. He stroked his mate's round belly.
"I know, are your kids kicking yet?" Bryden said smiling
Charlie nodded, smiling. "Yep!" He kept rubbing his mates belly.
Bryden rubbed his mate's belly as well
"Hey maybe we should go out and do something? You know, the two of us before the pups arrive?" Charlie suggested, feeling the pups kicking against Bryden's hand.
"Hmm how about the park it's nice out there" Bryden said
Charlie nods. "M sounds good. Or maybe we should go down by the lake?"
"Oh that sounds nice" Bryden said
"Yea, whatever you wanna do is fine with me," he said nuzzling his cheek with his muzzle.
Nuzzles his cheek "Ok let's go"
"Mmm okay help me up," with his mate's help he stood up, and then he helped his mate stand as well. He rubbed his stomach. "Alright I don't think we need to take anything, so let's just go,"
"Ok then" he said
The two wolves got into the car and drove out to have a little fun. They stopped at the park, and if they kept walking the lake was just down the gravely road. "Hey, there's a bench, wanna sit?" He pointed with his left hand, his right hand pressed against his tummy.
"Yeah man" Bryden said sitting down
He sat next to his mate and curled his tail around him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18