Mpreg Central

Full Version: A furry relationship (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Bryden felt more kicking and rubs his belly
Charlie also rubbed his belly. He grunted a little at a hard kick and held his belly.
"You ok hun?" Bryden Asked rubbing his mate's belly
"Nngh- yeah, the pups are just really kicking," he said, trying to calm the pups by rubbing his swollen belly. The pups wouldn't calm down so his belly rippled with movement. "Hey, your pups seem still compared to mine." he said, smirking a little. He leaned over, pressing kisses all over onto his mate's firm belly to make his pups kick too.
Bryden great more kicks "nugh hey" Bryden chuckles rubbing his belly
Charlie snickered a little, leaning to press his belly against his mate's belly.
"Hey that tickles" Bryden said
"Yeah it does," he laughed, looking down at their bellies. They both moved from the pups kicking.
He rubbed his mate's very round belly, teasing at his bellybutton with his fingers.
Bryden teased his mate's bellybutton with his fingers
Charlie shivered a little bit, since it felt sensitive.
Bryden chuckles and continues teasing
Charlie blushed under his fur. "ah-" he rubbed his belly.
Bryden chuckles and continues teasing more "you like that hun?"
He nods. "Yeah, I do.." He said still blushing and holding his tummy. "it's making the pups kick too."
Bryden chuckles as he continues to play with Charlie's bellybutton
Charlie rubbed his mate's belly.
Bryden kisses his mate's bellybutton and rubs his belly
Charlie blushed deeply. "hnngh.. that feels good," he said quietly.
He rubbed his belly, trying to keep the pups calm, but Bryden's kissing and rubbing was keeping the pups active.
"Would you like to kiss my bellybutton?" Bryden Asked
"sure," he said carefully bending down. He kissed his mate's stomach.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18