Mpreg Central

Full Version: A furry relationship (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
"Of course we can," he said. "Are you nervous about being parents?" He asked, gently rubbing his mate's tummy.
"Well I'm so worried we are going to have a lot of kids so"
"We can do it though. We're wolves, and wolves always have litters. I know we can handle it." He said confidently. They had planned to get pregnant at the same time, and now they were expecting a lot of pups between them.
"Yeah have planned this" I said as I rubbed your belly
He kissed his mate's cheek. "I can't wait until they arrive. Our house will be so busy," he chuckled.

(Wanna skip to their last month?)
"I'll say" I kiss you back and rub my belly
Charlie yawned and shifted to a more comfortable position on the couch.
Bryden dozed off
Charlie also fell asleep so he napped with his mate.
*1 months later*
The wolves were both very pregnant and were basically waiting for the pups to arrive at any time.
"Hey hun do you any contractions?" I ask holding my belly
“Unfortunately no- not yet.” He said sighing
Holds my belly tighter as the pain got stronger "WELL I DID!"
Charlie looked concerned. “Here lemme call my sister- she can drive us to the hospital.” He tried to remain calm.
"Ugghhhh please hurry"
"I know baby-" he called and waited, then tried again. "She's not picking up!" He said nervously. He gently rubbed his mate's belly. "I'll keep trying."
"Nuggghhh no time, I had a secreat birthing room made in the basement we need to get down there" I Saud trying to get to the basement door
"Realy?? Alright we'll go down there then. Hey, be careful," he tried to help his mate down the stairs. Soon enough the round wolves were both in the basement.
"Through that door" I click a button and a secreat door opens
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18