Mpreg Central

Full Version: A furry relationship (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(Wait I thought we were 8 months)
(No our characters are 7 months rn)
"Ok I think it's just hard kicks" Bryden was not going into labor then the pain from stress
Charlie looked a bit relived. "Oh okay. You made me nervous for a second."
"I know I thought they were coming but they weren't" he said
Charlie smiled a little, and kissed his cheek.
Bryden was relieved that it was just stress since he was not ready to go into labor
"We'll be more prepared for when it actually happens." He said.
"Yeah we will" Bryden said rubbing his belly
He gently rubbed his mate's belly to calm him.
Bryden liked that and felt more better "thx hun"
"You're welcome baby," he said happily.
Bryden smiled and rubbed his mate's belly
He blushed a bit. "That feels good," he said softly. He placed one hand against the side of his belly, feeling the pups kicking again. He gently ran his hand over his belly.
Bryden continue to rub his mate's belly
Charlie moves his mate's hand to where he could feel the pups kicking. His belly was very tight and swollen.
Bryden felt his mate's pups kick and was happy
Charlie smiled, gently rubbing the side of his cramped belly. "They're getting stronger," he said happily. He then cuddled close up to his mate, their bellies pressing into each other. He pressed his hand into his mate's round belly, feeling his pups kicking. He was amazed at how big they've gotten over these last few months. He gently played with and pressed his hand against different spots on his mate's soft belly to make the pups kick. He chuckled a bit, noticing both of their tummies rippled with their pup's movement.
Bump
"Hey hun do you think we can do this?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18