Mpreg Central

Full Version: A furry relationship (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Charlie cuddled with Brayden. “I’ve always wanted a big family,” He chirped happily. “This is exactly what I wanted.” He set both paws against his swollen belly, rubbing it gently.
I rubbed my own and your belly "heh heh this is the life"
"Yeah, I wouldn't want it any other way," he said happily, kissing his mate on the cheek. He held his belly, feeling his pups kicking and rolling inside.
I held my belly while rubbing my mates belly as the pups were kicking "I love you so much hun" I said kissing him back
"I love you too, babe!" I say happily, kissing back. I kind of nuzzle at your neck and rub your belly.
I rub your belly and kiss you on the lips
Charlie kissed back and leaned forward to be closer. Their bellies rubbed up against each other.
I chuckle at the feeling when the door opened with our kids coming in "Dad! Pa! We're home!"
Charlie happily smiled as the kids came pouring in. “Hey, babies! Come give Papa a kiss,” he said, opening his arms so the kids could greet their parents. He gave each kid a little kiss on the cheek or forehead, and have them each a hug. “Go do your homework before you play video games or anything else, okay?”
The kids went to do their homework after greeting me as well
Charlie smirked as he heard giggling in the next room. “I’m not hearing homework getting done!” He called out. The giggles hushed.
"Heh I wander what they are doing" I said hugging you with one arm
"Being kids, messing around." Charlie chuckled kissing his mate.
"Heh, true" I said kissing back
The wolf smiled sweetly at his mate and watched the tv.
I smile more and watch as a funny known line was said, I started laughing
Charlie lightly chuckled, gently stroking his belly.
"What do you think hun? Should we go see what the kids are up to?" I ask hearing them giggle again
“Sure,” Charlie nodded. He carefully got up from the couch, holding his belly.
I got up holding my own belly and helping my mate up and hug
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18