Mpreg Central

Full Version: A furry relationship (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
"Hold on mate kiss me right on the bellybutton it's much better" Bryden blushing
Charlie did as he was told. "Does that feel good?" He asked, rubbing his mate's belly.
In his own belly the pups still squirmed and moved around. He whimpered a little bit.
The pups were more active "yes it was"
He kissed his mate's belly again, then licked it gently. "I"m going to miss being pregnant after the pups are born," he said quietly, cutely resting his head against his mate's belly.
Bryden was heavily blushing with the licks "Hey can you keep licking the inside of my bellybutton it felt soo goid" he asked as the pups get more active
"Sure baby," he said, starting to lick his belly again.
Bryden's face was bright red he was deeply blushing "Oh yeah that's the ticket"
He smirked. "You like that?" he said, rubbing his mate's belly.
"Yes I do :)"
He smiled and kissed his cheek.
Bryden smiles as he rubbed his mate's belly
Charlie hummed in delight, still rubbing his mates belly. Charlie moved one of his hands down to hold under his belly. It was so big and heavy with the pups and it weighed him down. He gently rubbed the underside of his pup filled belly.
Bryden smiles as he rubbed his mate's underside belly
Charlie kissed his cheek, blushing a little.
"So hun what should we do?" Bryden Asked
"hmm I'm not sure.." he said thinking.
"I'm thinking we can..." just then he felt a sharp pain
He stopped midsentence and he was concerned. "you okay, babe?" He asked worriedly.
"Ow that hurt I think they want out now" Bryden said
Charlie looked nervous. "Are you sure? You still have two more months to go," he said nervously. He gently rubbed his mate's belly to help calm him down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18