Mpreg Central

Full Version: A furry relationship (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
“Well yeah but we wanted this,” the wolf said, holding the little pups close.
"Indeed we did" I said "just don't forget I can help you guys" Clark stated
Charlie smiled. “Thanks Clarke.”
He felt sleepy so began dozing off, holding the pups.
"I hope you don't mind sticking around a bit" I asked Clark "not at all"
“You’re always welcome here, Clarke,” Charlie said sweetly.
"Thanks guys"
Would we want to skip again? And if so, to when?
(I guess to when our kids are 10 or 13)
Sure sounds good! Should our characters be pregnant again?
(I'll just have a single, boy)
(Sounds good! My character will have twins. A girl and a boy. I’ll start us off to!)

As the years went on the two wolves raised their pups. Their kids were ten years old now Brayden and Charlie decided to have more pups. Charlie’s belly was swollen with twins. He loved being pregnant again.

At the moment, it was just the two adults in the house since their kiddos were at school. It would be a few hours before everybody came home. He was in the middle of cooking dinner.
Bryden's belly held a single pup and was only 6 months along, Bryden loved being pregnant.

He went to the kitchen "hey hun, how are you?"
Charlie smiled sweetly at his mate when he wandered into the kitchen. “I’m good, baby! Just cooking dinner.” He was making soup. Luckily it was a large recipe so he could everybody in the large family.
I took the chance to hug my mate "oh I love you hun"
Charlie smiled happily, hugging his mate back. Their big bellies bumped into each other. “I love you too,” he chuckled a little.
I kissed you on the cheek feeling quite happy about me and my mate being pregnant again
Charlie nuzzled his mate’s cheek. “I’ll be done cooking soon. What do ya wanna do before the kids get home?” He stirred the soup with one hand, and with the other he rubbed his belly.
"Well we could watch something funny, maybe a comedian" I said going to the living room
“Sure! Put something on and I’ll be there soon,” he said happily.

He finished up cooking and then trotted into the living room. He cuddled up with his mate. He tugged up his shirt a little rubbed his belly.
I pull up my shirt too, I put on a funny show "well hun what do you say, does us having a big family what you wanted all along?" I ask cuddling you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18