Mpreg Central

Full Version: A furry relationship (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Moments the pizza was done and Bryden pulled it out
He wagged his tail, excitedly looking at the pizza. "I'm probably gonna burn my mouth but i don't care."
"Hold let's let it cool off a bit" Bryden said
"nnngh fine," he said, kind of bouncing a little bit while waiting.
"Ok it's done" Bryden said after he cut the pizza when it cooled enough
Charlie got out plates, and then got them each a glass of water.
They went to the couch "ok lets eat"
Charlie trotted over to the couch with his mate and started eating his pizza, wolfing it down.
Bryden ate his pizza
Charlie soon finished all his food, and now he leaned back against the couch, sighing contently.
Bryden does the same "that was good"
"Ya it was," he said, rubbing his full belly.
Bryden rubbed his belly and his mate's
Charlie smiled at his mate. He reached over and slid his hand under his mate's shirt, and pressed it onto Bryden's bare belly. "How are your pups?" He asked sweetly, gently rubbing his belly.
"They are fine mate and yours?" Bryden Asked as he took his shirt off
Charlie nuzzles him. "Mm they're fine."
Bryden grabs his mate's shirt and slides it off and rubs his mate's belly
Charlie blushed while Bryden tugged off his shirt. He tossed his shirt to the side, then started rubbing Bryden's belly. "You look so good with this belly," he purred in his ear.
"So do you" Bryden said
He nuzzled his cheek and leaned against his shoulder, his other hand resting on top of his mate's belly. "Maybe tomorrow we could go to the lake? It's so hot and it would be nice to swim," he suggested while running his hand over his mate's belly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18