Mpreg Central

Full Version: A furry relationship (with gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
"Hey you doing mate" Bryden asked
"Good, baby. How about you?" he asked, kissing his cheek.
"I'm good as well" Bryden said rubbing his belly
Charlie smiled at his mate, and leaned against him. "Man it's hot," he said starting to pant.
"It is hun good thing we are in some shape" Bryden said rubbing his mate's belly
Charlie chuckled a little. "Hmm that feels good," he said while his mate rubbed his belly.
He then leaned over and pulled up Bryden's shirt to expose his round tummy. He rubbed for a few seconds, and then leaned down to give it a kiss right above his belly button.
Bryden chuckles
Charlie smiled sweetly at his mate, and pressed a few more kisses to his belly.
"Oh your making them kick" Bryden rubbing his belly as he felt kicks
Charlie giggled. "Really? I can feel them," he rubbed his belly, then gently cupped it. He gave his tummy a few more kisses to make the pups kick.
Bryden felt more kicks "Hey can I make your pups kick with that" he asked lifting his mate's shirt
Charlie was still giggling and lovingly rubbing his mate's big belly. He lifted his head up, smirking as he felt Bryden lifting his shirt up. "Yeah?" He felt cool air on his stomach when his shirt was lifted to expose the round belly.
Bryden starts kissing his mate's belly
Charlie blushed a bit when his mate came in contact with his belly. "H-hey that tickles!" As if on cue the pups started kicking rapidly, so Charlie set a hand to the side of his belly and tried to calm them down. "Oof they're really kicking.."
Bryden chuckles and kisses again
Charlie giggled, since it was ticklish! "Heyy you woke up the babies, now it;ll take em forever to calm down," he said. He ran his paw slowly over the front of his belly while his mate kept kissing it.
Bryden chuckles more "so want to head back home now?"
"Sure. What should we make for dinner? Hopefully soemthing fast cause I'm starving," said the wolf as he stood up carefully.
"I got some frozen pizza we can have that" Bryden said
"That sounds good." Who doesn't like pizza? "okay let's get home then," he said ahppily as they walked to the car.

Soon enough the two got home and they put the pizza in the oven. Now they waited.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18