Closed A furry relationship (with gre-y)
Charlie slowly rubbed his mate’s belly.
I sighed in content that the pain was gone and I rub your belly as well
Life of a wolf
Charlie sighed happily, enjoying the belly rubs. The pups kicked in his round belly.
I smile and rub your belly some more
Life of a wolf
His tail wagged in delight while cuddling against his mate. The pups kicked in his belly, making Charlie blush slightly, rubbing circles into his tummy.
(Sorry it took me so long)

My tail wags quick after feeling the kick and rub more "so hun, do you think we should be pregnant again after we give birth to these pups?" I asked.
Life of a wolf
(It’s all good^^)

Charlie smiled and cuddles his mate. “I’d like to!” He said cheerfully.
"Okay, I love you hun, let's get some sleep" I said getting up and helping you up along with a kiss.
Life of a wolf
We stand up together and kiss for a moment. “Let’s go say goodnight to the kids,” I say.
I nodded as we go to the kids room, we said goodnight to them and then go to our room. "A shower before bed hun?" I asked needing one.
Life of a wolf
I kiss the kids goodnight, tuck them in, and then flip off the light. “Yeah I sure can use a shower!” I said, not being able to sleep without feeling clean.
I smile and soon started the shower. As the water got warm I was taking off all my clothes and helping my hun with his clothes. Soon we were getting each other clean as the pups kicked.
Life of a wolf
He helped each other undress, and somehow both managed to fit in the shower together. We washed up and enjoyed the warm water. I very much enjoyed the warm water over my swollen belly, and it made my pups kick a lot too.
My pup kicked lots but it wasn't that bad though, I smile and kissed my mate on the bellybutton "I love you hun" i told him as I got cleaned
Life of a wolf
“I love you too,” I say softly as I gently wash your fluffy tail with some soap. I smiled when you kissed my belly and rubbed yours a little bit.
I giggle a bit and rubbed yours, I washed your fluffy tail and shared a kiss with you.
Life of a wolf
I kiss you back and run my hand paw over your rounded belly, feeling kicks.
I giggle and rub yours feeling kicks "our pups are active arin't they?" I asked getting out and drying off
Life of a wolf
“They are and I love it,” Charlie said happily as he rubbed down his wet fur with a soft towel.
"I love it as well, but I love you more" I said kissing you as I finished getting dry and hopping in bed waiting for you
Life of a wolf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,949 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,158 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,880 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,271 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
  Furry mpreg town (open to all) PregWolf3 643 43,730 04-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,468 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
  A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y) bennett999 205 12,101 03-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Star C plagued (closed w/ gre-y) clary 3 777 03-24-2018, 09:10 AM
  C like the wolf (closed w/ gre-y) Leafies 12 1,755 09-28-2017, 06:41 PM
  C Closed rp with gre-y sillysadass 37 4,707 09-27-2017, 12:23 AM