Closed A furry relationship (with gre-y)
He smiled and kissed back. He shuffled into their bedroom and he tugged on a pair of boxers. “I’m so sleepy,” he said as he got in bed and pulled the blankets over him.
"Sweet dreams hun" I said hugging you and drifting off to sleep
Life of a wolf
“Night, baby,” I replied and hugged you back. Shortly after, I fell asleep, warm and cuddled up under the blankets next to you.
2 months later

I found myself sitting on the couch, I was rubbing my 8 month belly, I was due at any second at this point. "Hey hun, you ok in the kitchen?" I asked not hearing anything from him in 5 minutes.
Life of a wolf
I was rummaging around in the kitchen, and I guess I was taking a long time because I hear you calling for me. “Hm?” J pop mg head out of the kitchen. “Yeah I’m okay,” I reply and smile at you. I carefully run a paw over my seollen belly.
I smile as I heard the reply from my mate. I rubbed my big belly, even though I'm only expecting a single pup my belly was still big.
Life of a wolf
I return, holding two bowls of food. “I brought you lunch,” I said happily as I trot to the couch. I had put together some spaghetti, and had a ton of leftovers, but that’s okay because it’s my favorite food.
I take one bowl from him "thanks hun" I said smiling
Life of a wolf
“You’re welcome baby,” I reply sweetly and sit down on the couch.
I ate the pasta eagerly as I'm part Italian (which is true) "i love it hun, you're a great cook you know" i told him
Life of a wolf
I happily dif into my pasta- I may even go back for seconds. “Aww you’re so sweet! I’m glad you like it, dear,” I say happy to hear the praise.
"Sure thing hun" I said hugging you and continuing to eat
Life of a wolf
I finished up my whole bowl and sighed, satisfied.
I finish my bowl and got up "if you don't mind I'll do the dishes tonight" I said
Life of a wolf
“I’d appreciate that so much! Thanks babe,” I say happily.
I smile "of course babe" I said taking your bowl and going to wash them in the sink
Life of a wolf
I hear you in the kitchen washing dishes. They keep clanking around.
I chuckle as I kept making noise in the kitchen washing the dishes
Life of a wolf
I do some tidying up in the living room while you do the dishes for me.
After finishing the dishes I went back out and sat down on the couch "we are due soon right?"
Life of a wolf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,949 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,158 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,880 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,271 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
  Furry mpreg town (open to all) PregWolf3 643 43,730 04-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,464 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
  A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y) bennett999 205 12,097 03-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Star C plagued (closed w/ gre-y) clary 3 777 03-24-2018, 09:10 AM
  C like the wolf (closed w/ gre-y) Leafies 12 1,755 09-28-2017, 06:41 PM
  C Closed rp with gre-y sillysadass 37 4,704 09-27-2017, 12:23 AM