Open The Institute (open to anyone)
"The shoulders are all yours," Alexis says. He puts the forceps to the side and take a new tool from his supply: a long, silicone vibrator. He puts the tool against Mark's cock and turns it onto its lowest setting. "Perhaps another orgasm will help you along."
Mark groans in pain gripping the bed "my ass hurts Alex he feel his anus feeling the huge head
"Just keep pushing," Alexis said, rubbing his patient's back and turning the vibrator on higher. The unrelieved pleasure had to be agonizing at this point. "Try to relax. If you enjoy yourself, this will be a lot quicker."
Mark pushes with all his might making not much progress "Alex I want to go in the tub please he pants fast
"The tub takes a long time to set up, so we typically reserve it as a last case scenario," Alexis said. "We need to try a few other things first, like walking. Perhaps you'd like to cum for me again, and let your muscles loosen enough to let the baby out." He gives Mark another shot of oxytocin, hoping the agonizing muscle spasms will push the baby out without waiting on Mark to push. He goes back to pleasuring Mark's cock with the vibrator, bringing it up to an unbearable speed.
Mark groans in pain not pushing anymore as he feels really tried "Alex I'm tried and sore
"If you don't push, Mark, I'll have to pull it out of you," Alexis said, "and I know you don't want that."
Mark pushes screaming in pain feeling on of the shoulders coming but got stuck in my cervix
Alexis inserts his hand, grabbing the baby and turning it so that it's no longer stuck. His hand and the baby's shoulders dig painfully in Mark's wounds.
Mark crys out in pain he pushes with all his might
Both of the shoulders finally emerge and the baby slides into Alexis's hands. Alexis hands the child off to another nurse, who scurries out of the room.
Mark signs in relief "wait my baby where are they taking my baby
"The child is going to be cleaned, then kept warm and safe until you're well enough to take care of him," Alexis assured Mark. "For now, you've got two more babies to worry about."

Alexis grinned. The sight of Mark's ruined asshole is almost too good to resist. Bright, shining blood and fluids drip down his thighs. A deep tear sliced through his perineum and up to his cock. Alexis fondles Mark's upturned ass, pulling them apart to get a better look at the carnage.

Kneeling behind Mark, Alexis unzips his pants and thrusts into Mark before he can protest. He holds Mark's hips with one hand and grabs Alexis by the hair with the other.

"You'll be a good breeding cow for me, won't you?" Alexis asked. He couldn't wait to feel the next child press against the head of his dick. He groaned at the thought and his thrusts became more erratic as pleasure shivered down his hips.
Mark groans in pain as Alex went into him he trys to move "please I want to go in the tub I'm so hot and sweating he trys to move but couldn't
"I'm the one who makes the decisions around here," Alexis says. Mark has another contraction and Alexis groaned as it pumped his cock. "First, I have to fuck your beautiful ass until I cum. Then I have to stitch up these terrible wounds so you don't bleed out. Then maybe we'll see about the tub."

Alexis began to stroke Mark's cock as he fucked him. The arousal drug from earlier was wearing off, but there was still enough to make Mark shudder uncontrollably.
Mark started to cry having a contraction "I gotta push Alex it's coming I think it's feet first
As the baby's feet descended down Mark's birth canal, they stroked Alexis's cock. He began to thrust as fast as he could, pressing his cock into the folds of Mark's many wounds. As Mark began to scream and cry in pain, Alexis came. "What a good breeder," he gasped. He pressed down hard against the side of Mark's stomach, triggering another contraction and milking his orgasm. As he filled Mark's ass with come, he stroked Mark's cock faster, trying to make him orgasm at the same time. "Don't you like being full of come?" he asked. "Can't you feel your baby's feet pressing hard against your g-spot?"
Mark nods his head "yes I do please help him Alex I'm scared
Alexis pulls out of Mark, enjoying the sound of him begging for help. He takes out the vibrator again and shoves it into Mark's ass. "Relax and let yourself cum, breeder. Your orgasm will help you push, I promise."
Mark grips the bed he pushes "Alex it feels really bigger then the first one

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,404 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,195 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,092 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,444 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,331 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,591 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,043 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,573 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,282 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,501 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15