Open The Institute (open to anyone)
The other nurse just smiles and pushes her cart down the hall. "You're in the best hands possible, honey. Just try to relax."

Alexis takes Mark by the wrists and pins him to the wall. The door shuts behind him. He caresses Mark's stomach as it gurgles and grows again. "Oh what have you done to yourself, Mark?"
Mark trys to get away "I'm not having your kids Alexis
Alexis laughs. "They're not mine, sweetie. Just an experiment I whipped up. The doctor is going to be so, so impressed with our work."

Alexis lets go of Mark and lets him fall to the floor. He's bleeding out of his old wounds and his belly spurts out to full term.
Mark trys to stop the bleeding "what did you do to me am I pregnant again
"Oh yes, definitely," Alexis replied. Alexis holds Mark down by pressing his foot into Mark's abdomen. Mark's strained womb seems to bulge out more at the sides and his children bruise his muscles painfully. Another growth spurt makes his whole body shudder in agony. He know looks full term with triplets.
Mark screams in pain he trys to get away "please don't hurt me I'm just getting recovered from the last birth
"That's the point, isn't it?" Alexis stoops down and rubs Mark's giant belly. His spawn kick and writhe against his thin flesh. Now looking months overdue, the children are at the stage when they begin gnawing at the lining of Mark's uterus and intestines.
Mark holds his stomach "may I walk out of the room Alexis please I won't go out of the hospital
"Why don't you give it a try?" Alexis tosses his keys to the other side of the room. "Crawl, breeder." The children in Mark's stomach continue thrashing and causing him massive amounts of pain.
Mark trys to stand up but couldn't "where are my kids alexis I haven't hold them yet
"They're in good hands, dear," Alexis assured him. "Now try to get some rest." The inhuman spawn within Mark thrust up against his belly button. The skin stretched to the point of almost tearing. A bead of blood rolled down from Mark's belly button. More bruises formed on his flesh. As the children struggled, they broke their amniotic sacs in an intense contraction, water soaking Mark's bandages. Of course, he wouldn't be able to push them out before they burst, but he could try.
Mark grips the bed very hard "Alexis I feel like i gotta push again right now
"Try as hard as you like, it won't help you." Alexis watched as the fines of Mark's womb tore apart with the next contraction. When Mark pushed, a few children entered his birth canal, ready to chew their way out of his pelvis. It wouldn't be long now.
Mark screams in pain pushing "what did you do to me it feels like claws hurting my pelvis
With a sickening pop, the creatures break through Mark's uterus and begin slithering through his organs. Their intense, painful movements are so strong that Alexis can see them thrust against Mark's skin.
Mark screams in pain "you monster yelling at Alexis
Still want to rp
Hours had passed and now Florian was lying on the bed again. He gasped when another painful contraction started, and let out a low moan out of his lips as the pain reached its peek. He wondered where was the nurse the doctor said would take care of him
Nerine looked up from her tablet and smirked. "It seems that my prodigy has already done quite a number on dear Mark. Poor boy won't survive the night. Not that it matters; did you see his charts? He'd be useless as a breeder. Little Florian, however, I intend to keep for myself. He's wonderfully fertile." She licked her lips, just imagining Florian chained up with a enormous belly full of babies. "Yes, he'll do quite nicely for my projects..." As she spoke, another nurse arrived at Florian's door.

"Ah, good afternoon, sir." He said with a grin, "My name is Inigo, and I'll be taking care of you today." He casually strode over and began to rub Florian's swollen belly. "My, my, look at you! About ready to pop, I'd say. Now, this is just a required antibiotic to make sure your babies are healthy." He said, taking a long syringe from his pocket. He injected the substance directly into Florian's navel. After a few seconds, a deep rumbling could be felt inside. It was a growth serum that would cause the triplets to almost double in size, while also having impregnated him with about a dozen more rapidly growing fetuses. "You may feel some slight discomfort, but its perfectly normal. Have you decided on your preferred method of birth?" Inigo smiled cheerfully, drumming his fingers on Florian's churning stomach.

(( Sorry for the late response; I've been traveling. ))
Mark finally got out of his room it seems that Alexis forgot his keys in his room he waddle to a room he sees a pregnant guy like him and he's sees a nurse "I gotta help him I can't let anyone been hurt like him like the nurses did to him he thought In his head "miss please don't hurt him he's only a young boy take me instead I am pregnant again by Alexis I think I have 5 big babies in me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,403 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,192 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,090 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,429 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,323 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,586 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,041 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,570 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,280 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,500 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15