Open A new master [Open for all]
Name: Nelson McConery

His village was burning up from a dragon's attack. He was so sad and affraid, stuck inside the dragon's claws. He didn't know what will happen to him... But he was sure he didn't really want to know... His face was full of tears and scratches. Nelson prayed for his family and friends, hoping they were safe... Somewhere. Now he was alone, with a beast.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Auction-ad...-646555598
Name: Kage (Ka'Vol is his real name.)
Race: Dragon

Kage flew through the skies with his prisoner, a trophy in his hand. To few, he was know as Kage. To many, he was Ka'Vol, the Red Shadow. A fearsome beast of destruction who destroyed everything that dared lay in his path. He finally landed at a large cave, taking his prisoner inside.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Thanks for your reply! :3)

Nelson was trapped inside this cave, his eyes looking everywhere. His little body shook from fear. He couldn't face his kidnapper. He closed his eyes, ready to die eated.

-H-H-Have a good meal sir Dragon. I hope I-I-I-I won't be too bitter...

He swallowed with difficulty.
Kage opened his hand to looked upon Nelson. "Oh...I don't plan on eating you. Humans have such a horrid taste." He stated as he looked into Nelson's eyes. "I'm going to make you an egg carrier." He stated.
The human looked shocked.

An eggs carrier?! How come...?

The young man's breath was difficult and rather faster than usual. Well... At last Nelson wouldn't die that night... Or any at all! But... Be the... Really, the information couldn't get inside his head.

-I... I don't know if you notice, but I'm a male... I can't... Carry your... eggs...?
Kage glowed a bright light, shrinking down until Kage became a human. "That doesn't matter to me." He said as he pushed Nelson against the wall, ripping Nelson's clothes off.
The young man jumped, his back punching the wall. His clothes was ripped off, revealing a white and soft skin. He had a really handsome man just in front of him, his breath shaking.

-A-a-at least... Can I have... Your name Sir Dragon...?

He let the beast make him naked, stressed. He was hoping so hard that it was... A nightmare, or something?
Name: Hylas Masters.

Hylas stares at his dragon master brreaking in the new slave.
pregnancy is a beautiful thing, though fleeting it can bring one comfort to know they are giving new life in a world where things die all the time. They are in control of something truly important... whereas some of the choices we make on a daily basis are trivial; In a universe so vast this seems like nothing, but this small little thing can make a huge impact... right? We often leave our fates to gods, ones we don't even know exist at all... but creation is the closest thing to being one. Doesn't that in a way make us our own type of god?
Name: Nascha
Description:
Role: Acts as an overseer of sorts, making sure the slaves are kept in line. She guards the lair when Ka’Vol is away.
Extra: One of Ka’Vol’s elder children. Her mother was a male slave who died in childbirth centuries ago. She has one slave of her own, who is currently pregnant with her first clutch.

Name: Basil
Description: Slender, with red hair and freckles.
Role: Nascha’s breeding slave.
Pregnancy: 8 months with three eggs.
Extra: Offered as a sacrifice the day he came of age. He was considered too small and scrawny to carry Ka’Vol’s eggs, so Nascha snatched him up and impregnated him instead.

Nascha was resting in the adjoining cavern, uninterested in the goings-on next door. Her concubine sat dutifully by her side. The boy absentmindedly rubbed his sore, swollen belly, feeling the soft kicks and rolls from the eggs. He looked up as he suddenly heard a new, distinctly human voice. Ka’Vol must be breeding a new slave. He struggled to his feet, leaning on Nascha’s wing for support. “Ah… M-mistress? I’d- I’d like to go meet the new carrier, please.. If you don’t mind, that is, mistress..” Nascha grunted and flicked her tail, giving her consent. Basil bowed and thanked her, before waddling off. He tiptoed into the room where Ka’Vol was, and respectfully averted his eyes from the scene. He was somewhat jealous that Ka’Vol’s slaves got to be impregnated by a handsome human man. Nascha always made him have sex with her in her dragon form.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kage grinned as he leaned in closer. "I am Ka'Vol. Your master." He said before pressing his lips against Nelson's. He then flipped Nelson around, entering the young man forcefully.
The young man couldn't even enjoy his first kiss before being penetrated. Nelson let a scream out of his mouth, shaking. Oh god, that was hurting... He panted as he was fucked against the rock wall. His new master was huge inside of him, tears flowing on his face. He moaned in pain.

Was he ready to live like that? He wasn't really sure, but he could do his best.

He sobbed softly, his forehead on the wall. Ka'vol was taking all his body for himself, not thinking about how Nelson could feel. How he could be hurt by his trusts inside of his ass. The young slave closed his eyes, murmuring some beg to be more gentle, calling the dragon "master".
Kage wasted no time in giving Nelson his seed. He filled the slave to the brim, expanding Nelson's belly until it looked overdue with triplets. Kage's Magic began to change Nelson, making him more suitable for carrying eggs.
The feeling of the seed inside him made him moan louder, panting. He put a hand opn his expending belly, bitting his lower lips. Nelson looked his master with his purple eyes, gulping.

-Han...

He cracked a smile softly. Maybe he could live like that after all... Now that he wasn't a virgin anymore. His dragon master's magic made his hips expending a little bit and he felt his body change for the eggs who will be taking form inside of him.
Name: Clark

Role: A young wolf with mystic power.

Extra: does not enjoy the dragons treating humans as slaves.

Clark was wondering around the forest and saw Kage fly over him some time ago now he is confronted by another dragon
Life of a wolf
Sky
Breeding slave
Extra: pregnant with 8 eggs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,408 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,205 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,097 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,483 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,340 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,606 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,047 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,576 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,287 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15