Open The Sacrifice (open to anyone)
You wake to darkness. Your whole body aches. The stone beneath your skin is cold and damp. You realize you're only dressed in thin rags, just enough to cover yourself. As your hand runs along the ripped hem, it falls onto the curve of your distended belly. You gasp in shock. Are you... pregnant? Could men even get pregnant? You begin to shake in horror. Your finger touches something raw and painful. You jerk your hand away but after a moment of mustering your courage, you investigate the wound--a bloody, upside down cross carved into your curved abdomen.

A light appears between the bars of what you now know is your cage. There's people approaching. You wonder what horrors await you next.

---

This rp group is set in the underground caverns of cultists trying to summon demons through many unfortunate vessels. I'll play the antagonists and NPCs. Will your character try to escape from the clutches of otherwise certain death, or will he be seduced by the demons that have impregnated him?
Sky
5'11
Blue eyes
Brown curly hair
Light tan skin

I crawl over to the bars and touch them as I breath heavily wondering how I got here and why did they choose me to carry this thing inside of me
You can faintly see cells across the hall and below you, reminding you of a jail. You can hear low groans and sobbing in the distance. Occasionally, something inhuman growls. You notice something shiny on the floor beside your cage. Is it close enough for you to reach?
I see the people stop at a cell a drag some one out who also has a swollen belly like mine wondering what are in the other cages between the two of us. I put one hand on my belly and let out a gasp as I feel it kick against my hand. As I try to see the hall more clearly wishing there was more light.
The person across the hall writhes and screams in pain. You can see clearly the way his belly undulates with it's many spawn.

As they disappear from sight, another cultist walks up to your cage, lantern in hand. He scoops up the item on the floor before you have a chance to grab it.

"Oh, your demon's athame?" he asked. "We must have dropped this after you were impregnated. No matter. If you used this to speak with It, It would probably just fuck you all over again."

You remember in faint flashbacks. A swirling darkness and a thousand eyes. A booming voice that spoke nonsense. A slithering creature like a snake crawling slowing into your depths. You remember screaming
My eyes widen as I see the person stop moving and look up at the cultist "what did you do to me?" I ask as I look at the item wondering what he meant by that as I keep my hand on belly as I remember the pain wondering how I'm suppose to give birth "where am I?" I ask
"What did I do to you?" The cultist echoed. "I did nothing. I think you may be asking the wrong person."

He held the athame out to you through the bars of the cage. The dagger is made of black metal with brass inlaid in the hilt. Even being close to it, you can hear whispering emanate from the unholy object.
I take and let out a moan as I feel the spawn move inside me and try to understand thewhispering I'm hearing
The cage around you is swallowed in dark smoke as soon as you touch the dagger. Two yellow eyes open in the darkness, blink, and then more pairs appear, all around you. Hands stretch out from the shadows and caress your stomach. Your "children" react to the touch and squirm more aggressively. You can tell they have claws and teeth.

Mmmm, the whispers grow more solid, more substantial, I remember this vessel. You have quite a unique taste. Tendrils of smoke brush against your mouth, between your lips, and force their way into your mouth against your will.
I let out a small whimper as I arch my back as my body shiver as I feel the tendrils of smoke go down inside me to my children. As I try to keep consciousness wondering what maes me different for this thing.
Enjoying this? What a strong cow. Perhaps you won't die like the others. The demon's voice rumbles throughout your entire being, like thunder directly overhead. The tendril grows thicker, forcing your jaw open to its max. It begins to thrust in and out of your mouth, forcing its way down your throat.
I start to breath heavily as the cultist smiles watching as my belly moves around with your spawn as I try to scream out in pain
The demon fucks your mouth until you spasm in pleasure. With a roar, it releases a thick liquid into your throat, forcing it deep into your body while you gag.

The children should appreciate this, cow, the demon assures you. At its words, your stomach begins to gurgle. Your abdomen grows even larger, the children kicking at the edges of your swollen womb. You appear to be full term with twins now, and growing larger.
My eyes go wide and whimper as I feel them kick wondering how big I'll get and how many are in me as I try to sit up and see if I can bear the weight of my big belly
The demon disappears as you drop the dagger on the floor. It clatters on the stone floor and falls outside of your cage once more. Instead of being surrounded by smoke, you can see the strange jail once more. The cultist picks up the athame once more. His eyes slip down your newly distended belly, with a hungry glint to his eyes.

"I wonder if they'll let me play with you before the Birthing," he wonders aloud.
I lean against the wall breathing heavily "why would they do that?" I ask as I have both hands under my belly "who was the other person who was screaming before I took the dagger?" I ask as I feel them moving in me
"That was just another sacrifice," the cultist replied. "The Birthing had begun, so my fellows were taking him to the ritual chamber to collect his young."

The cultist spins his key-ring around his finger, eyeing your round, bruised belly and soft belly. As he opens the door to your cage, you notice that his hands are lined with scales that seem to meld into his flesh. Perhaps he's not fully human. He lets the door lock behind him and grabs you by the hair.

"How'd you like to be fucked one last time before your young tear out of your womb?"
He whimpers as the person grabs his hair "your a demon also" he says breathing heavily. He lets out a scream as the spawn move inside of him "why help create more?" He asks
The cultist shook his head. "I've been tainted by the demons I work with, but I'm still human... mostly." His clawed hand tipped Sky's chin upwards and revealed his soft throat. With his other hand, he tore off Sky's ragged clothing, revealing his distended belly and round ass. He pressed his thick cock against Sky's ass cheeks, holding Sky still with a hand around his neck.

"Still have one more fuck left in you, breeder?"
What do you mean mostly?" He asks as he feels the cultist cock against he's bare butt not knowing how to answer the question

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,238 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,628 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,306 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,518 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15