Lost Cartel (Open to everyone)
Story: A cruise ship on near the Caribbean has capsized. The tourists escaped successfully, but learned that the explosion was rigged. They were led to a mysterious island, the only place they honestly couldn't go unless they wanted to row for endless miles Lord knows where. The perpetrators behind this are from a cartel Triad, who runs those part of the seas. When the cruise came into sight, it was but a means to an end. This cartel had a new drug to test from the plants they gathered from the exotic island. These pirate like mobs weren't the only individuals there however. There were natives, not of the human variety. It was clear that these survivors had to escape or accept their fight either at the hands of these cruel "drug" lords or whatever lied within the deep jungles. Technology was archaic there and it was only a matter of time.

Themes: Bits of Tomb Raider, Elements from Far Cry, Far Cry 3 mostly. Adventure, Story, Slight Horror, Action. NSFW (I know some of you prefer sex, but to others that don't, I do have several alternatives)

Looking for: Cartel Leaders (They can have the Seeder mentality, but don't have to literally be one. Male/Female/Another Race entirely perhaps), Natives, Survivors of the Cruise

Where to start: You can either start at the shorelines or already captured and held at one of the camps.

How to start: I don't mind some starting off already pregnant, be it if they were that way already on the cruise or the drug has worked it's way into their system and months later they're expecting, but I do stress that this is a bit story driven. Therefore, try not to make it the full Center of Attention in that retrospect. Consider me like a Dungeon Master of sorts, so to say, so I'm definitely going to be pushing some certain favors based on certain choices or hey, if you have your own idea to add, don't hesitate to message me :)

Name:
Race: (Keep in mind that while you may be anthromorphic, those from the cruise are witnessing you for the first time. They live in a world where such a thing is clearly beyond a norm).
Occupation: Those on the cruise can literally be anything, Cartel Leader, Native, etc.
Role: Seeder, Carrier, Breeder (Both)?
Small Bio: Only if you prefer
Description: Can explain their height, their weight and other things here.

Just something I do personally ask: Do not bury others from posting with continual posting and the likes. I love posting as much as the next person, but I understand that others like to post so much that it causes others to get lost and give up on top of making plot instances in the middle of one already taking place. I'd like for this to be a good story if you all don't mind, so if you're in a group of 3 or 4, wait on the others. I'm certain they'd do the same :)

The drugs are the pregnancy inducing items by the by.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,406 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,202 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,096 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,470 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,339 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,600 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,045 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,285 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15