A walk in the park(Open!)
Name: Addison Oliver Hessa
How far along: Three months

Addison walked down the street with his eyes to the ground. He never looked up when he walked. The sun looked like it hardly had time to touch his pale skin, he just wanted to get where he was going so fast. Blue eyes flicking around to the people outside, Addison slowed his skittish pace and took a seat on a nearby bench. He looked down at his belly, placing a delicate hand over that slight bump. He didn't want to do this, yet he didn't want to kill the child. It was definitely too late now, as it was. Constantly looking around him, the small blonde seemed terrified of everyone and everything in the area. 
[quote='Larkin' pid='12247' dateline='1352495591']
Name: Addison Oliver Hessa
How far along: Three months

Addison walked down the street with his eyes to the ground. He never looked up when he walked. The sun looked like it hardly had time to touch his pale skin, he just wanted to get where he was going so fast. Blue eyes flicking around to the people outside, Addison slowed his skittish pace and took a seat on a nearby bench. He looked down at his belly, placing a delicate hand over that slight bump. He didn't want to do this, yet he didn't want to kill the child. It was definitely too late now, as it was. Constantly looking around him, the small blonde seemed terrified of everyone and everything in the area. 

(My Character: Name Hiro Age: 23

I was on my daily jog though the park. When I spotted a young blonde man sitting on the bench he looked scared and alone. I was coerned about him. So I jog over to him and sit down next him. "Hello there. I'm Hiro, Are you alright?".

Name: Kevin
How far along: 5 months

I was walking through the park minding my own business, feeling movement within my belly whilst the food that I had just eaten made my belly fuller as well.
Addison was startled by the other man, crossing his legs to try and hide the tiny bump on his abdomen. "h-hello..." he stammered, never making eye contact.
I looked over at the young man sitting by himself on a bench and waved to him. "Hey! My name's Kevin." I waddled over to him and sat down beside him.
(11-10-2012, 11:41 AM)Larkin Wrote: Addison was startled by the other man, crossing his legs to try and hide the tiny bump on his abdomen. "h-hello..." he stammered, never making eye contact.

*I smile at him* "Are you alright you look worried about something?" *I notice his bump*
Name: Damon Clive
How far along: Not pregnant

I walked the streets with my hands in my trench coat pockets. It was getting slightly chilly now and it was just going to get colder with winter coming soon. He pulled out his cell phone and looked at the time. So far he was ahead of schedual to be getting to his meeting he had to stop by anywhere he wanted now. He noticed a couple of men sitting over at the bench across the street. One of them was quiet pregnant. It had been awhile since he saw a man that big. The other one beside him look pretty cute to him. Then he started wondering what his story can be.
Granting a Life.
Addison shifted his position uncomfortably as the other man came to sit by him. Why were so many people coming over? Noticing how round the other was, The small blonde swallowed roughly and slowly uncrossed his legs. He hoped the other man's, Kevin's, plump form would take the attention off f his petite little bump. Still hesitant to look up, Addison shook his head and murmured, "I-I'm fine..."
"That's good to hear." I said as I patted my round belly. "Nice day, isn't it? A bit cold out, but overall, it feels really good."
To keep myself away from the bench that the other men were gathering at. I slipped into a book store that was right across from them and roamed the books. Every now and then I looked across the street to check up on them. I mostly checked up on the man with the smaller stomach. He was interesting to me. I didn't know what was making me want to look at him all the time.
Granting a Life.
Addison shifted his position, "It... Is a little cold." he admitted, rubbing one of his bare arms. His blue eyes trailed over to Kevin's belly, "What's it like? I-I mean... If you don't mind me asking..." His voice dropped to a whisper, "I-I'm a bit scared... I didn't want..." He trailed off, looking down at his lap once more. "I'm Addison."
"What, you mean this?" I asked, pointing to my big belly. "It feels really nice; it gives me the opportunity to pig out a lot and gives me an excuse at the same time. What about you?"
Addison shook his head slowly, "I don't eat much..." He crossed his legs, "Never have..."
"Ah, I see. So, how far along are you, if you don't mind me asking." I said, in regards to Addison's little belly.
"Almost three months." he blushed, realizing he had gave himself away. He placed a hand on his abdomen, "It's... A bit hard on my own, though."
Only by sheer accident did I wind up in the section marked pregnancy. Maybe the guy he saw on the bench needed one of these books. He did look young and like it was his first time with being pregnant. Maybe he wanted to know what he was going to expect later on in his pregnancy. He didn't know really, he just wanted an excuse to be able to go up to the man. Maybe if he bought this book for him it wouldn't seem so obvious that he wanted to get to know him and his story. Picking up a book titled, 'Your months with baby' he took it to the counter and paid for it. "Your wife going to have a baby?" The cashier asked with curosity. I shook my head and gave he a smile. "No it's just for a friend."
Granting a Life.
I nodded my head as I heard how far along Addison was. "I'm five months along, myself. How many kids're you going to be having?" I asked.
Addison shook his head, "I don't know," he pushed back a few wisps of curly blonde hair from his eyes, "I didn't even know I could get..." He didn't feel comfortable saying it. "I wanted an abortion, but... I don't know. I didn't do it. And now I have no choice." he let out a sigh, "I don't know what I'm going to do... My lover ran off as soon as he learned..."
"Jeez, what a jerk." I said with a shake of my head in disgust. "I'm carrying triplets, myself."
I walk out of the store with the bag in hand. I looked over to the guys across the street and determined if I should cross the street or not. Gripping the bag I walked down to the corner and waited for the walking sign to flash on. It finally did and he crossed the street. Now all he had to do was walk over to the bench. Taking one step towards them he started walking towards the bench.
Granting a Life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,557 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,359 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,296 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15