Breeding Facility (Open to all tops)
It had been a few days since Aedan had found himself being held captive by an unknown number of human scientists, having kidnapped him for their experiments. Yet so far he had actually been treated fairly well considering the circumstances. He cooperated during his psychical and check-ups, and while he was certain they were giving him aphoristic he got to have his choice of which scientists to have sex with.

They had fucked him silly when he went into heat and collected his eggs, only to shove them deep inside him after with the help of an ovipositor toy. Having been told to rest it finally clicked that they had every intention to breed him, then likely use his spawn for further experiments. The thought was a little more than unsettling, but as he got his rest and gently played with himself the demon realized he was far too horny to actually care.

When the door to his room opened again he sat up with a soft sigh and spread his legs to show that he was already lubed up nicely.

“I take it you’re here to be the one that’s going to fertilize my eggs? Go right ahead…”
Howard Benson was a young man, yet it would be an understatement to say he was an overachiever and was moved by greed and power. He wasn't the tallest man or the strongest. His looks were normal nothing too bad, nothing too attractive that Hollywood would be knocking at his door. What Howard was, it was smart. He was damn smart and he knew it.

He was in his mid twenties and already in control of one of the biggest scientific facilities. The field workers had brought him a thing... a specimen he had never seen before and his need to know everything about it, drived him to experiment on it to know. Knowledge was power.

They had discovered the demon could produce his own eggs and now... he was going to find if thr thing was capable of carrying them. He was still in his lab scrubs and white coat. Zim his hands he carried a clipboard with thr creatures information. He was surprised to find the creature cooperating and more so eager ćyoure not going to put a fight? 'the doctor asked taking off his coat and placing it in a hanger "what makes you think I'll be the one to fertilize your eggs? or is that you would like me to?" he asked with a smirk that was hard to read of its true meaning and intentions.
"I'm a creature that feeds off lust and pleasure, not to mention your other scientists have had their way with me. Ask them and I'm sure they'll tell you it was one of the best fucks they've ever had."

Besides his violet hair and red eyes, Aedan could very well pass for a human, as most just assumed it was dyed and contacts. Though his small horns were also extremely well hidden beneath his hair as he filed them down on a regular basis.

"You seem to be like the power play type so I just assumed it was you, though maybe you're not interested because you secretly have a small dick?" Teasing that he would likely get punished for, though he smirked anyway since he eagerly awaited a reaction. Maybe he would be mad enough to march over and fuck him just to prove him wrong.

"How many of my eggs did you shove inside me anyway? Afraid I was to busy moaning than to try and count.
"I'm that case I'll have to fire my entire staff, they're here to work and study, not to have sex with our object of study" Howard replied as he moved his glasses up the bridge of his nose. He seemed unaltered by thr demon's teasing, at best he would take some notes of the phrases the demon said in his clipboard, reminding the demon, here he was being studied, he was just the newest and coolest lab rat that had fallen in Howard's hands. This was not the demon's territory but Howard's.

"hmm intresting strategy, appealing to the ancient and primeval instinct or proving one's ability as a breeder and even as a man by thr size of once genitalia. Does that works a lot with your victims?" he asked writting it down on his notes "We got eight of your eggs inside, we're hoping for one or two to survive, perhaps four if we're really optimistic" Howard said taking off his white coat and moving between the demon's parted legs. He put on sterile gloves to examine the wet entrance "intresting... You're able to lubricate yourself" he said as he looked at the natural wetness he had gathered with his fingers.
"Indeed I'll be thr one to fertilize your eggs. I don't trust anyone else to do this objectively"
"Eight?" He repeated in disbelief, ignoring everything else he said in fear of the possibility of giving birth to that many children, especially since he knew demonic babies developed very quickly in the womb. Even if they were half breeds he quietly expected that he would only be pregnant for a matter of days at most.

"Well, I suppose none of this can really be helped...What position would you like me in?"

Aedan was also tempted to ask what would become of his children after, but since he wasn't all that sure if he wanted to get attached to them or not he kept his mouth shut about that much. Instead, he sat up and gave Howard an unexpected kiss before shoving his tongue down his throat with a smirk knowing his saliva acted had asphoratic properties against humans.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,165 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,081 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,326 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,270 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,515 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,031 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,559 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,222 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,046 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock