Closed Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop)
"I can take care of you in the meantime. And I'll coach a birthing class for biology if you like?" he asked, gripping one of Gabe's butt cheeks and squeezed it firmly. "You know what I mean~".
"If you coach a birthing class though, won't that be suspicious? Professor Goodwell coaches a birthing class, and then one of the students turns out to be pregnant. No one can know about us. You'd get into serious trouble, and you need to keep this job if we're going to keep this baby." Gabe nuzzles his face into Tyler's chest. "I don't know if I could get my parents to help. I mean, I'm certain they'd want to help, but they have jobs. Realistically, we'd have to hire a nanny."
I'm just here for a laugh
"Yeah, good points. We'll figure it out. We still have months to go before we can start worrying for real." he said in a reassuring tone, slipping a hand over Gabe's gut.
"Yeah, I know. I just like being prepared for things." Gabe placed a hand over Tyler's guiding it across his belly. "Ever since I got pregnant, the feeling of having my belly rubbed has started feeling so much nicer. I'm like a dog with how much I love them now, I swear." Gabe chuckled.
Tyler gave a short giggle with him. "I never doubted that. Imagine how it'll feel when you look like you've swallowed a bowling ball!" he winked. "Night, hon."
"I really want to spend the night, but if I don't sleep in the dorms, people will be wondering about me." Gabe said sadly. "But the weekends, though. I'm sure I can stay over on weekends. Is that okay?"
"Yeah, of course! Whenever's good for you. And if you need a bigger uniform, I can hook you up. Need help out?" Ty asked, sitting up slowly as to help Gabe up and out of bed.
"No, I think I'm good." Gabe said. He pulled his clothes back on and walked to the door, giving Tyler a kiss before leaving. Once back to his dorm, Gabe's roommate wasn't around, a fact which gave Gabe just a small level of relief. He changed into his pajamas and climbed into bed, by this point his large dinner thoroughly digested. Gabe had a bit of trouble sleeping, however, as his mind was occupied by thoughts of Tyler and babies.

Weeks later, Gabe went to his doctor for his first ultrasound. His belly had grown surprisingly large in that time, and despite being only three months pregnant, his belly was rounded out, and was impossible to hide. He was shocked when he discovered the reason why he was growing so fast: He was carrying seven babies. Feeling somewhat numb, he made his way to Tyler's apartment from the office, staring at the picture of his womb's occupants. It was a picture of blob after blob after blob, so many they were hardly recognizable as babies. He knocked on Tyler's door and greeted his lover with a kiss and an embrace when it opened. He walked in and carefully lowered himself onto the couch, raising his shirt and exposing his bump so Tyler could rub it. "So, I learned why I'm growing so fast today." He handed Tyler the picture from the ultrasound.
Tyler sat down and touched Gabe's belly. "What's the deal, then? Big kid, or lots of?" he asked, staring at that bump. "Sure seem ready to drop if it's just one."
"Just look at the picture." Gabe sighed. "There's... Seven of them. You put seven babies in me."
Tyler glared at the picture once he got a good focus on it. "...Wow. I...I don't know what to say. What IS there to say?" he stammered, standing up and pacing around the couch in worry and stress.
"How do you think I feel? I'm the one that's got to carry them around. I'm going to get massive! My belly's going to be huge and round, just stuffed to the brim with squirming, kicking, rolling babies..." Gabe thought a moment about what he'd just said, about being full of writhing babies. "Is it weird that I'm actually kind of happy? I mean, this is still going to be a massive burden, both physically and financially, but me being all round and swollen... Babies moving inside me... Is it weird that I'm happy at that thought? And that I'm actually kind of proud that I was able to get so pregnant?"
Tyler stopped and thought about it. For being a closet maiesiophile, the thought of Gabe getting bloated with babies had gotten his hormones raring. "You know what? I've gotta agree. This'll be an awesome experience for the both of us." he smiled, pulling the septup-dad to be closer for a kiss. "No matter what, we'll make this awesome! Trust me!"
Gabe smiled. "Okay. I trust you. We're going to have to figure out what we're going to do with a whole litter though. We'll be having kids a lot longer than we'll be having my belly." As if on cue, Gabe's belly gave off a loud growl. "Speaking of my belly, how about we put some food in it? I've been starving all day!"
"Sure! What would you kids like?" he asked, leading Gabriel to the familiar dinner table in the kitchen. "Chef's special or a surprise? The customer's always right~"
"I'm craving something spicy right now. Like, super spicy. And also chocolate. That's a weird combination, isn't it? But do you have anything like that?"
"Actually, I do! I cave some chilli chocolate left over from a couple days ago that I was about to throw out!" he smiled, grabbing the half-bar of said chocolate from his fridge and threw it to Gabe. "Enjoy, baby mama~"
Gabe tore into the chocolate like a wild animal, and disappeared into his belly in under ten seconds. "That was great! The babies are still hungry, though. Sorry to ask, but do you have anything else?"
Ty widened his eyes at how quick Gabriel ate the sweet. "Uhh....nothing that's like that or already prepared. If you wanna raid the kitchen, go ahead by all means. I stocked up for you anyway."
Gabe licked his lips and nodded. Unbeknownst to Tyler, raid had been the perfect word for him to use. Item after item was taken from the cabinets, food after food disappeared from the fridge, all of it going down Gabe's greedy gullet. By the time he was finished, Gabe was stuffed to the point of looking overdue with twins, his shirt and pants long since bursting open to accommodate the growing bump. Gabe blushed at his state. "Sorry... Didn't mean to eat so much..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,214 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,074 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Teacher x Student Alex_Schmidt 0 934 10-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Alex_Schmidt
  Breeding Facility (Open to all tops) tentaclehell 4 1,646 09-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,394 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C The Teacher (with BigPreggoDude) tjopj44 17 3,071 04-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: BigPreggoDude
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,946 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Teacher (With mpregdude) tjopj44 2 1,008 01-10-2018, 06:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,464 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) bhdire8 340 73,148 12-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bhdire8