Paradise for the heavily pregnant (open to all)
**Due to a virus spreading throughout the world, the global population was in decline. Because of this decline, a young man with an average body type who went only by Michael, developed a way for men to become pregnant as well as women. Once Michael mass produced this drug, he had it shipped out and as a result, became ridiculously wealthy. So wealthy in fact, he managed to procure a massive island. This island was so massive, you would mistake it for a continent. Michael contracted a friend's company to get to work building a paradise on this island. Several massive mansions and everything a pregnant man/woman could need with easy access. No steps, just moving floors and wheelchair ramps, as well as escalators and elevators. Michael even injected himself with his own drug and impregnated himself. Michael ended up with twenty babies. During the time Michael's "Paradise Island" was being built, his belly had become so huge, it was literally touching the ground. Michael created a hover craft for himself so he could get around.**

"If my drug made me this massively, pregnant, I can just imagine how heavily pregnant others are. I sent out some posters advertising my place so hopefully people find it here."

**Michael thought to himself as he absentmindedly rubbed what he could of his belly**
(Is it just Mpreg or can there be female characters too?)
Sam Pregali, and his new wife Heather, have just gotten off the boat. That was no easy task considering that the newlywed couple were each heavily pregnant with thirty children. In addition, both Sam and Heather were both experiencing a few unique side effects that affected a small number of the people that took Michael’s drug.

Both of their asses had grown enormously and their hips have become so wide that they can’t fit through average-sized doors. Sam and Heather have also grown huge breasts that were capped by big, engorged nipples. These breasts weren’t just for show, the two of them lactate so much that they can produce milk as productively as dairy cows. In addition, Sam had also experienced some growth in his genitals. So much so, that a large pouch had to be sewn between his pants legs in order to properly contain his enlarged cock and balls.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,865 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,276 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,370 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,288 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,533 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash