Closed Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite)
Robert sank into the seat as he watched the droid straddle his lap and he looked at his face, then began removing the plain grey clothes the facility had given him,"We'll have to go shopping for you."he mentioned and rose his brows as the other pressed against him,"Do you get any pleasure out of it too?"he asked him as he pushed up against him as well and ran his hands up his bare back, surprised still at how human he felt.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yes. I have an enhanced feedback system which allows me to feel a realistic sense of pleasure from sexual intercourse. However, I will not orgasm until you do." Crimson wrapped his arms around Rob's neck and kissed him, putting his tongue in his mouth. "Does that feel good?"
I'm just here for a laugh
Robert hummed, he liked the sound of that, looking at him and leaning into the kiss as the androids tongue pushed into his mouth. The human ran his hands up his bare back and then back down, tugging down his pants,"Yeah. It feels pretty good. It's working on me."he smiled again and looked down where their groins met,"So what do you have down there?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I'm equipped with a penis, befitting my male designation. I also posses an anus, which serves as the means by which I deliver your children, since I don't produce bodily waste." Crimson said. He reached his hand into Rob's pants and began fondling his cock.
Rob moved the droids pants down further to see the penis Crimson mentioned, he took in the sight and ran his hands forward then down his stomach and then around his hips to squeeze his bottom. The man leaned in and kissed his neck and shoulder, raising his brows again as his member was grasped,"How do you know all this? Do they download it into you or something?" He sat back again and pressed his fingers between his cheeks and against his tight pucker,"Do we need lube?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I know all of this so that I may answer any questions you may have. As for lube..." Crimson squeezed his eyes shut and moaned, and suddenly his anus was lubed up and ready to go. "My body has a self-lubrication function to facilitate an easier sexual experience." He explained. "Now please, my pleasure senses are not yet sated, and I ask you to begin penetrating me."
He was distracted by the moan, feeling the slick coat his thumb and blushing all the more as he appreciated the droid and his features as he saw their slow reveals. A smile crossed his face and he liked the eagerness of his little droid, unbuttoning his pants and running his hands down to grip his thighs. Robert lifted him up and turned to lay him on his back, lifting his hips up still and pushing against him, easily pressing his tip against his pucker and spreading him open with the amount of slick. The man kicked off his pants awkwardly and soon gained more control as he pushed further into Crimson, groaning at the tightness of his canal.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Crimson moaned again. "You feel so good inside me... Am I tight enough for you?" Crimson asked, panting. "My internal systems are heating up... This feels good. Does this feel good for you?" Crimson began moving his hips in time with Rob's movements, trying to provide as much pleasure as possible.
Robert looked down at his face and nodded,"Just right." he said and he thrust into him more, spreading him open slowly,"Yeah, feels great." He murmured, groaning more as the other moved against him with each thrust, their bodies rocking, pushing Crimson firmly into the couch more with each buck of his hips inside of him. "Tell me about how you want this, will you?" Robert panted against his ear and kissed his lips again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I-I don't care how, please just give it to me!" Crimson exclaimed. "I need to have my primary function fulfilled, I need to... I-I need to... I need to be bred!" Crimson panted as he was temporarily shedding his robotic habits as he was caught in the throes of a sexual high.
Robert laughed and kissed him again as he pulled away, turning the droid over onto his stomach and holding his hips. The man shoving into him fully, stretching him open and groaning as he fucked him thoroughly then, pushing him into the couch cushions. He found that pleasure sensor in Crimson's back side and did his best to pummel it, groaning out.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Crimson dug his nails into the cushions, grinding into the couch as Rob took him from behind. "Yes! That feels so good! Please, right there!"
Rob pushed into him more and more, grunting and gasping against his ear as he shoved into him. A groan escaping him, fucking him into the couch and lifting him up more as their hips slammed together in a wet sound. The slick coating him nicely, he panted and releasing suddenly within him, filling the droid with his hot seed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Crimson let out a loud moan before he reached his own orgasm, however nothing came out of his own erection. "That... That felt so good." He said, moaning. "That felt much better than the tests they gave me back in the lab."
Rob reached around him to stroke at his dry cock and kissed his neck lightly, running his hands up to hold him by his stomach,"I'm glad you liked it too."he said and slipped from inside of him, kissing down his back and shoulder, holding his hips as he sank down on the couch.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Crimson closed his eyes a moment as his movements were slowed from all the energy expended during their sex. "I can... Feel them searching for my eggs... Does that make you happy?"
Robert stroked his sides and rubbed his stomach with his thumbs, pressing his nose to the back of his neck and smiling at that,"Yeah, glad to know I'm...virile still."he said and rubbed his stomach for a moment longer,"I like hearing about it."he said,"Are you equipped with a maternal instinct as well?"he asked him as he shifted the droid around and held him against his chest, sitting back again with him on his lap.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I.. Don't know." Crimson admitted, almost ashamed that he wasn't truly aware of all his functions. "How does one program such a thing? And what do maternal instincts look like? Is it like the instinct to survive and keep oneself safe? I have that instinct." Crimson looked into Rob's eyes, his own brimming and shining with curiosity.
Robert ran his fingers through Crimson's hair, pushing it back behind his ear and tilting his head as he watched him, smiling softly as his other hand ran up and down the length of his back slowly. "Well... It's not something you program, not really. Though I suppose in your case you would..." He pressed a kiss to his collarbone softly,"Maternal instincts is the instinct to look after something smaller or younger than yourself, like your children. Some people feel it for their pets as well."he added and his thumb rubbed against his cheek.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I see. Maybe I can ask someone to program that into me. Do you think someone could?" Crimson laid back and traced a hand up his smooth stomach. "If you want, I can tell you as soon as the egg is fertilized and attaches to my uterine wall, officially making me pregnant. Do you want me to let you know when? I have a feeling it won't be very long, though. Before it's tomorrow, I expect."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,475 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,061 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,832 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,904 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,262 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,658 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,794 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,008 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,713 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,532 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM