A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
James chuckled, agreeing with Horu. "Yea you can... but i suggest that you don't. otherwise all the children will come barging into you for their presents." i smile imagingin the scene.

Thanks to Australia being summer time, there were a lot more sexy Christmas elves than Santa Claus around. Some of them were wearing just a tube top with fluffy trimmings. I stared at one of them with her waist shown, and followed her for a little longer, before turning to you to whisper. "i think that costume would suit you as well... your belly will be on the outside, so the clohtes wouldn't be stretching over your belly." James joked, then he frowned remembering. "ah no, that would be a bad idea. I woudl not want anyone seeing you in so seductive costumes. That would have to be when we were alone.... " he muttered to himself, really thinking the possibility of finding such a costume for his wife.
Horu could see how James was thinking something. His husband was always naughty. "Hey, hey, I think we should get back to the hotel now, hmm, and I will better wear the Santa suit more than that sexy one." he teased, know what James was thinking. it was funny to see James frowned his face like a child.

Although ti was a night already, James could still catch the attention of other people. Horu could see a sexy girl watching his husband all the way she down to the street. He didn't mind that, but sometimes he was wondered why some people still staring someone who was with his lover which was also pregnant. He shook his head, trying to just enjoy this moment with James. "Don't you want to just stay with me alone, James?" he asked, smiling softly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Oh, if you are asking me, of course I would rather stay with you alone than to share with everyone how cute you are... " james smiled. Oerhaps the girls were looking at him so obviously because he had been staring at the sexy christmas elf, and they misundedstood James was finding his wife not attractive enough with his big belly when it was exaxtly the opposite. Even though it was summer, James was also finding the night temperature to be dropping significantly, so he was happy to bring his wife back tot he warmth of.their hotel room as well.

Some of the.girls disappointedly look away seeing James whisper so close and lobingly with his wife, but sone others still stared. James ignored them all and led his wife back to where their car was, opening the door for him to help him in. He even half climed over Horu to help witrh the seatbelt.
There were not many cars on the way to the hotel, so they took only 20 minutes to get there. Horu smiled at James as he helped him out of the car and also held his waist tightly. They walked slowly to the room since Horu's belly was still full with the food, but he was sure that he could do something after this.

He smiled as James when they got inside.They hadn't talked anything but seemed to know what they both wanted for tonight. He didn't want to be the one starting it, and James seemed to know that when he instantly placed a soft kiss on his wife, and Horu responded with his hand moving around James' body. They hadn't had sex for so weeks, and Horu had missed this so much. He knew he couldn't handle this as much as when he wasn't pregnant, but he was willing to do it.

(Hana, don't know how to start the sex, so I make it this way. hehe)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha sure, i think James would be the impatient one here anyway... he would initiate touches and kisses for sure.)

James had missed it as well, especially when he was constnatly tested on his endurance when his wife was getting more gorgeous by the day. 'you know... when you are pregnnat, i find you even sexier.... which makes it so difficult for me... i have to control my desire so much." James confessed to Horu, he guessed his wife noticed he was especially easy to be aroused when he saw his pregnant body, but he never really admitted it. Now, on this babymoon, he felt like he should tell Horu the truth - both to let his wife know.amd also to reassure Horu that he was finding him very attractive no matter the size of hte belly. He kissed Horu many times, guiding him to their bed as he hugged him.

James laid Horu down onto the bed when they finally reached it. He climbed up on top of Horu, this time he kissed his way up from his belly to his chest, pushing his shirt up as he did that.
Horu moaned softly as James kissed his bare body. He moaned even louder when James started licking his nipples which were so sensitive during his pregnancy. "I...I love y..you, ahh" He whispered as James placed another kiss on him while he was talking Horu's shirt off. Horu's hands were also moving inside James shirt now, feeling his husband's muscle and body. James was still hot after all these years.
Horu's face was already pink with the pleasure inside his body. He could tell that his whole body was a lot more sensitive during the pregnancy. He could feel his cock started getting hard already, and he tried to move his legs, so it wouldn't be too fast. Horu didn't know how long hw could handle this, but at least, he wanted everything of his husband now, his body, his sound, and even his cum.
(, that's cute, but yeah, Horu is just so soft, so he can't start any embarrassing activity hehe ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
James knew all of Horu's weak spots. He was probably clearer of how to make Horu growl and moan than his wife himself. He took Horu's nipples that would soon swell up a little more in preparation for feeing the new pair of twins, and that would make Horu even more sexy. He took pushed his shirt further up to show more of his chest, and finally he removed it from Horu altogether.

With free access to his wife's body, he went back down his body to get to his pants. He felt Horu's shifts, guessing that Horu was so sensitive he might cum soon, he took off the pants so he could take care of his arousal. He kissed lovingly on his belly when his hands clutched his cock that's been squished underneath, and stroke both his bump and his member to make his wife moan even harder.

James had oversetimated how Horu could withstand. WIht a few strokes on his wife, Horu already came with a high-pitched scream. James was a little stunned, but looking at how Horu was panting, he was quite satisfied. He must have a very large impact on Horu to have his wife coming so fast. He didn't mind, but now he would have to be gentler to not overstimulate the lovely pregnant man.
It was just a shame for Horu to come too fast just from a few stroking from his husband, but he couldn't hold that anymore. James was really hot, and his whole body had done lots of things to his wife. His face turned pink while he was panting heavily from the pleasure inside his body. His body was shivering and shaking from the inside, and Horu couldn't even stop it. He shut his eyes tightly as another round of stroking his cock but his time was a lot gentler.

Horu couldn't resist that gentle hands from someone he loved the most. He wrapped his husband tightly as James moved his hand over his body, playing with his pregnant wife. Horu didn't even realize how his legs were already spreading wide. He just loved everything James did now, Horu could even feel his belly was brushing against James's abs. Amazingly, one man with very strong body and one man wife soft build could mix perfectly in this wonderful night.

"Ahhh" He meaned and screamed as the pleasure was so much inside his body. Horu couldn't wait to take James' cock inside.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It's lovely to feel Horu's baby bump brushing against him. James moaned as well feeling the tight skin rubbing against him. He moved Horu further up in his lap so his wife would be as close to him as possible, aligning his throbbing cock against Horu's opening.

It had been some time since he last spent such intimate time with Horu. His wife was so gorgeous though, he was tempted to just thrust into him without preparing him. When his cockhead brushed against Horu's puckered hole, it was so close to just slipping in, but finally James reginaed some consciousness and reached out for the lube.

He smeared abundant amoung on himself to prepare Horu. Without hte preparation his wife would be feeling more painful, and the last hting james wanted was forHoru to be unable to walk tomorrow... he wanted his wife to enjoy the trip, not just lay on bed all day. With his scissoring fingers, James prepared horu fast - though not as slowly as he would usually do. "I am coming in Horu..." he announced in his husky voice, he couldn't wait any longer - and then, he pushed himself inside of Horu's amazingly tight and warm canal.
Horu let out a small scream as James out his thick cock inside his ass. His opening was wet already with how sensitive and aroused he was. Horu let another soft and sweet moan when James started to adjust his position inside his wife. His cock was fit perfectly with Horu tight hole. Horu grabbed his husband's body tightly, panting with the pleasure inside his body. His pregnant, white and soft body had turned red while he was breathing heavily. Horu couldn't imagine anyone could pleasure him like his husband.

He had moved his hips for a bit, trying to find the best position for both of them. He could realize how James had lifted his body up a little bit, and out some cushions under his back and belly. He just loved how James still caring during this most exciting moment. "Ahhhm I....I l..love you, J...James" he whispered, looking at his dearest husband. This sometimes, reminded Horu their first time together. He knew nothing and needed lots of help from his husband, but this time it was the different reason. He started moving his hips along with James now, slowly at the beginning and made it a bit faster soon

(I know you try to make sex end fast since I've told you before, but we can make it longer this time ;) Hmm, but please be gentle. I still don't really like if seeder pushes against his dearest wife's sweet spot for too much.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha ok! Let's make this slow and loving)

Seeing Horu's flushed face, James also.thought back to the first time they got together. At the time his little Horu was so shy and timid, and James himself very nervous as well, but he tried to pretend he knew how things were going on and acted so cofidrntly, guiding his lover through this unknown world of.pleasure. now, he no.longer have to pretend. He knew his wife's body, especially when he was pregnant, even more intimately than Horu himself. He w9uld fit pillows under his waist to hold him in position and give him enough support on his belly, and with his hands holding his bump.slightly, he could thrust into Horu gently and slowly, driving his wife crazy but wouldnt cause him too much discomfory.

James bent forward and placed a kiss on Horu's chest. "I love you so much Horu, love you.... love you forever." He smiled at his wife and again, kissed him on his lips, his hips establishing a slow rhythm so Horu could catch up with it moving his hips along.
(Haha, I love that)

Horu moaned softly as they were moving together. He could feel James's cock slowly went deep into his canal. This felt really good inside his body. Even his belly was big already, it wasn't the problem since James knew how to handle, and Horu knew that James could even handle when his belly got even bigger. He moved his hips slowly while they were kissing very deeply. He couldn't stop pinching his fingers down on James' back when the pleasure was so much. He hugged James thick body tightly, holding his husband, so he could catch the rhythm of their body.

Horu was panting so hard when he released the kiss, but this was really good. It was like a dream for him having this most carest man with him. he let out another sharp scream when James had placed another kiss on his nipples where it was so sensitive. He couldn't even handle how James was sucking his hard tits. It was so sweet, and his whole body was responding that so even although there was no milk inside it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James smiled at his panting wife. It felt nice to have gotten his wife short of breath just by kissing him. Horu was so sweet and beautiful, his large belly bouncing against James, looking like it was snowy white under the dim room light. He thrusted a slight bit harder so Horu's belly would jiggle a little harder, and when his eyes landed on his nipples, he could not resist the temptation of taking a side into his lips.

Horu's breasts were still flat, but already they were bulging slightly out, his nipples, however, were very ready for lactating, appearing dark red andhardened with how aroused Horu was. James nibbled and played with his nipple using his tongue, licking and tugging at it, until horu was screaming so much, his body trembling, his legs tightening up around his waist, and his fingers digging deepest ever into his back. That was when James released Horu's tit. He smiled at his wife, holding back so Horu would not come too quickly again.

slowing down to grind into Horu, he let his wife recover a little, before again slamming a little harder into Horu and this time, nibbled at his other side's chest.
"Ahh, Aghh" Horu moaned out loud and let out another sharp scream when he was aroused again. He couldn't resist his husband anymore. He grabbed James' hair with one hand and held it hard while his husband was playing with his nipples. It might hurt James, but he couldn't control himself anymore. He moved his hips a bit after along with James, and the sex became hotter and also sweeter.

He screamed again when James started placing lots of small kiss on his nipple like a bird drinking the water. His smaller cock was twitching so hard against James' abs now. Horu couldn't say any word, but this was the best thing. He loved hos James was still soft with him, holding and supporting his back through his hot sex. James never forgot hos Horu could be hurt from having this heavy moment, and that what Horu loved the most.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I love you baby... i love you so much." James mutter while he kept a slow thrust. Usually their sex was more heated, but James was caring and careful. He knew his wife was in a delicate situation. He could guess his wife would feel some muscle pain tomorrow, he had been thrusting and trying hard to keep up with James' pace. With the added weight on his belly, it was more difficult and exhausting for Horu to move than James.

Remembering about this, James slowed down again. He laid down beside Horu, this time finally releasing his nipples that were so sensitive, and moved so now he was thrusting from behind. This way he would also grind not as deep into Horu, so taht their love making could last for a littel longer. He made sure to grind and tease Horu with small, slow touches, and that from the front, his belly was supported by many pillows.

"horu... i am close." James said with another few thrusts. Horu had been trembling and mewling like a little kittne witht he pleasure.
Horu lay on his side while James was moving his cock back and forth slowly. Although it was slow moved, that thick cock could easily drive Horu crazy. He loved hos James was holding his big belly all the time and gave him such a nice massage sometimes. He let out a loud scream when James finally hit his sweet spot. his body was trembling and shaking with the pleasure. He couldn't even answer when James said that, but he was so close as well. His pregnant hormones made Horua lot more sensitive. "Arhhh, J...James." He moaned in pleasure as James planed a kiss on his neck and bit it a little. Horu was sure that James had finally left a kiss mark on him now. "I..I, I love you, honey," he whispered, breathing heavily in the pleasure.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Even though James could not see Horu's face clearly at this position, it was clear from Horu's body taht his wife was enjoying this. He was tremblign so beautifully, his body tensing up and his toes curled up when he hit the right spot. james hoped this could go on forever, but Horu's insides were too tight and too warm, in truth, too nice for him to hold back anymore. "i love you too babe...." he said, and with a few last thrusts - this tim e alittle rougher, forcing Horu into another peak - and he exploded when Horu screamed and trembled, hitting orgasm almost at the same time.

Horu's smaller prick jerked and coated the lower side of his belly with the last load of tonight - it was all messed up, his sensitive wife had been cumming a lot, he wasn't sure how many times Horu was pushed over the edge - and James' cock trhobbed as well deep inside of his wife, his cum thick and abundnat, so when he finally removed himself from Horu, more cum rushed out and james smirked at how they spoiled the bedsheet... he felt sorry for the housekeeping.

holding Horu, he wrapped him up tight being the big spoon. All he wanted now was snuggle close to his wife and perhaps get some lovely sleep.
Horu couldn't even count how many times he had screamed out loud but it was really wonderful time. He couldn't imagine doing this with other guys, and indeed, he would never do that. The cum was everywhere on the bed now, sometimes he felt like he needed to clean himself, but they both were too tired for that. He smiled as James placed another kiss on his neck, but this time was a lot smoother. It was one of the sweetest goodnight kisses again. James's body was so warm during this cold night and Horu loved it a lot. James's thick body was also so nice to him, but he didn't really much care about it now after all these years. He didn't care if someday James would get more chubby or if he didn't have his perfect body anymore, but James was still James, and Horu would always love this man for his entire life. He smiled when James wrapped him tightly, making it feel really good. "Good night, James." He whispered softly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Good night Horu... my love." He smiled into Horu's back, holding his belly securedly and fell asleep together.

When thry woke up the next morning, they laughed at each other. They were feeling filthy and ugly, with sweat and other fluid coating their body so much they became almost stuvk together. "Ah babe... we are so tired last night. Should have gone to the bathroom." He said finding themselves urgently needing a bath. With them stuvk together, James decided it would be easier if he carried Horu to the bathroom. He scooped up Horu who was just waking up as well, and carried him over to the bathtub in the toilet and started the water. "Babe... just close your eyes. Would need a little morr time to.fill up the tub." He smiled, they would start the lovely day with a nice bath with bathing salt.
Horu just closed his eyes, enjoying the scent of the bath salt, and also the scent of his husband. The bathtub was big enough for both of them, and they could enjoy this together. Horu smiled when James placed him in and hadn't got behind him as they usually did but this time, James sat in front of Horu, so he could make sure that he had cleaned everything from the last night from his wife. Horu just let his husband did almost everything when he was still a bit tired from the last night. It felt really good when James started cleaning his body and started with his big belly. His warm big hands were really perfect for Horu. That gently touch finally made a little wife let out a soft moan in this morning. It showed that James could always pleasure his wife, not even while they were having sex.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,355 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,781 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 954 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,636 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,944 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,632 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,365 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,340 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,645 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,592 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix