A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
James smiled at the moan. His Horu was always so sensitive. James always enjoyed bathing for his wife. He loved how he could linger his hands on Horu's perfect body and bump, how he could touch him in every way possible. how to make his wife clean and refreshed again. He rubbed especially in detail on Horu's lower belly, where it had been a mess the previous night. He also pour some warm water over Horu's shoulder from time to time so his little wife would not be cold. He also made sure to have clenaed the other parts of him, his hands, his legs, his chest - he even asked him to sit up with his knees raised up, spreading wide, so he can clean his most intimate parts as well - he could see his wife already blushing. His timid little Horu was so cute still being shy to open his legs for his husband. "hrou.. you know i am not doing anything, but you have to clean that part as well or you might have stomachache later." James smiled, reaching between his legs.
Horu didn't respond anything, but let his husband clean his body. They had spent some more time, just for enjoying this moment together. The breakfast might be delivered to their room soon, and both of them knew that they needed to get out of the tub now. Horu was still a bit tired, so he let James help him again, lifting him up then placed him on the toilet, so he could clean his wife properly. "Thanks, James," he whispered, smiling at his husband when James grabbed the warm towel and started drying his body again. They both were still naked, and Horu just loved to glance at James' perfect body for the time to time and his husband seemed to know how to respond it. They both just really enjoyed this another lazy morning before going out to the breakfast. It would the city trip for today, and Horu couldn't wait for it.

(Hmm, maybe they can go somewhere in the city today? Maybe the museum lol)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(The city will involve a lot of walking... what about a quick walk around city center then a ferry trip?)

Simply by their littlr gestures towards each other, and by how James was taking care of every need of his wife, showed how infatuated and thoroguhly in love James was of Horu. He took his wife to the outside where their breakfast was set and helped him sit down before going to his side. It was not a huge room, and the chairs were pulled over from the other corner of the room, but they were perfect.

"You want to have a ferry trip today? Or we can also visit the museum. I havnt set on what we are going to visit yet, so what do you feel like? We can have a quick qalk around, then when in the afternoon and it's hot, we can eithwe take the ferry or hide inside the museum where there's air conditioning." James suggested, when the stafff came in to clear away the table. He was holding Horu up, facing the window where tbey could see the beach they visited yesterday.
(I think the ferry should be tomorrow, and today they may go to a museum. Maybe at Australian Museum. I may just enjoy the tradition and the history, but don't need to walk too much haha)

Horu took a bit time thinking about it. They had traveled around here for two days now, and they might go inside the town to see what the real city looked like or how Australian people were living in their usual day. "Maybe, we can drive inside the city and visit the museum in the afternoon. I've heard about Australian Museum. Doesn't it sound good?" he asked, smiling at his husband. Horu loved going to the museum sometimes, and he was really happy to see how Henry and Johan love the aquatic museum in their town. Horu smiled softly when James seemed to not surprised at all with his answer and his husband just responded with a soft kiss on his neck. He was still a bit tired now, and James always knew it when he supported his back with one hand while another was rubbing Horu's belly. "Hmm, our little ones seem to be a bit tired like their mommy." He teased, smiling at how the twins hadn't started kicking yet although it was almot an hour after their mommy had woken up.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha ok)

"ok, a city tour then. Maybe we can have a stroll down the darling harbor. and we can visit the main streets and also along the coat tleading to the Opera House. We can have some snakcs on the coffee shops along that road." James constructed their route immeidatley. he had done research and just wanted everything to be perfect for his love.

Horu would still walkwith a little awkwardness. He was spreading his legs a little wider than usual, and his hand never left his lowerback. It's clear he was tired from last night's activity, but at the same time he was glowing from haivng the enjoyable time. James smiled and helped Horu into the car, aiding him with more strength than usual, almost lifting his wife up when he got into the passenger's seat.

"Oh today's such a lovely day." James smiled and opened the windows, letting the fresh breeze blow in. "no wonder those australians love it so much to have their windows opened. this really feels amazing." He flashed another grin to Horu, clutching his hand during a red light.
(hehe ;), Hmm, idk why I have a feeling that I wanna play the belly cramp scene with full of belly rub. Maybe this night in the rp? Hmm, maybe Horu just wakes up trying to handle it himself, but James always knows when his wife need help?)

Horu smiled as his husband said that. His face blushed pink when James bent over and placed a soft kiss on his cheek during the red light."Hey, be careful, daddy." He teased, smiling softly. They took a bit time but finally arrived the darling harbor. Horu knew that he couldn't walk that much today, maybe they could walk for a bit then finding the place that they could sit and enjoy the view. The weather was really nice today, in fact, ti was a bit hot for them. Horu was so surprised when James had brought the umbrella from the back of the car. "Hmm, have you prepared everything? How can you do that when you're always with me, huh?" He asked, smiling. He knew that James would always bring the best thing for him. He held his husband's hand tightly as they started walking around under an umbrella that fit perfectly for both of them. Heru couldn't hide his smile with how James still supported his back while another had was holding the umbrella. His husband was always too nice, and he loved it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(oh yea, sure a belly cramp!)

"I gotta be prepared all the time. afterall, i am taking care of 3 people at once." James smiled looking at Horu. he squeezed his back and that had Horu moaning. "oops.. sorry." he said, forgetting that Horu's still sore from last night.

The harbor view was nice, and they were walking alonsgside it, letting the breeze bring away some of the heat as well.Along the way, it's a comfortable silence. They were so used to each other even not talking was fine, they were comfortable and didn't feel awkward at all, and their love showed, esepcailly when Horu leaned gradually closer to James, letting his husband take his weight.

They went on to look around. there were small shops along the way, selling local produces. They had honey selling, and another wiht lots of nuts. they were soon bringing bags of things with them, most of them they brought for Johan and Henry. and once they were done with the shopping, James saw the signs and knew his wife must be tired, so before Horu could tell him, hehad brought him inside a nice little cafe that had a great view of the sea.
The cafe was cute and nice for both of them. They had a small sofa, so Horu could sit without having any problem with his back. The scent of the coffee was also too nice this time, and he couldn't stop himself ordering it, but with the mildest one. His face blushed pink when James had looked at his cute wife when he sometimes couldn't stop himself with his lovely coffee. "Hmm, I'm being a bad mommy now. babies forgive mommy. You mom just want something he really loves." He said, rubbing his round belly. They had also ordered some Australian fruit cakes called Christmas cake which were so famous and fit perfectly with this time of year. He giggled at James when he sometimes had an awkward moment of trying to get closer to his wife, but this cafe didn't offer a big coach that they could sit together.

(Hmm, James seems to love his wife suffering :( )
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh well whenevrt his wife was suffeirng, he could take gentle care of him)

Mike w9uld have stopped Horu from ordering coffee, but then his wife was considerate and ordered the most mild one, and he , too, found the scent of coffee irresistable. "Just this once ok? Caffeine's really bad for the babies." He warned, but allowed the order.

The cakr mostly went to Horu's stomach. James just watched and occassionally took a small bite. Kt was good enough for him to be seeing the cute smile on Horu, especially how he squinted his eyes, enjoying the taste of the cake. He wanted to hug him so much, ut thr small coach was just, well, too small. He couldnt find any space for himself, so after some awkwarrd shiftings, he sighed and accepted he would have to remain opposite to Horu, djvided by the table.

He put his head on his hands, looking miserable. "Horu... this is too small. I should have chosen anogher cafe." He whined, pouting himself.
Horu smiled widely as his husband said that. "Hmm? why? this is really good. The cake is good and the coffee is fantastic." he teased, getting another bit of the cake. The cafe was really nice and pretty with lots of decorations. ti sometimes reminded him how they needed to decorate the nursery room very soon after last time with Johan and Henry. It was another wonderful moment during this pregnancy, and this time not just for Horu and James but Henry and Johan would be allowed to chose what they thought it good for their little sibling. He smiled at James again when his husband seemed to notice that his wife was thinking about something now. Horu rubbed his belly with kicking babies gently while looking at the decoration he loved. "We should find that beautiful shells for our nursery room, James. We really need to plan to abut it already. You know we still have 4 more months but it's better to do it early." He didn't want to remind their last big quarrel, but it would be a lot worse if they hadn't done decorating the nursery room that time when they almost broke up years ago. Luckily, James was so excited about his first pair of babies that time, so everything was done before the last months of Horu's pregnancy.

(I also forgot about the nursery room decoration hehe, I think it'll be cute to play with that scene when they help each other decorating the room ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea i forgot as well... yes while James paint the walls, Horu could instruct him. maybe he would be folding baby clohtes behind James)

James' pout grew wider seeing how his wife pretended to be innocnet. he sighed and turned away, crossing his arms making himself look angry. he could not continue with his acting though, when he caught up on what his wife's thinking. he nodded 'yea we have to start early... so we can have plenty of time to plan and decorate. make it perfect." he smiled at Horu looking at the cake. hearing Horu's suggestion on shells, he noded again. "yes, maybe this time we can make it like abeach. paint the walls with a scene where there will be sands and waves. i guess Johan and Henry would like it as well." he smiled softly, and fondly, thinking of their cute little boys at home. "we better start right away after we got back... we wouldn't want th enursery to be only half finished when these little ones decided they wanted to come out and meet us." he looked at Horu's belly, and sipped on his own coffee, relaxing back - he had finally abandoned his thought of wanting to squeeze himself beside Horu.
"Yeah, we should hurry, and I love the sea and beach theme, hmm, maybe we can paint the room blue and white this time. I kinda love it." He said, rubbing his belly. The blue color was one of Horu's most favorite colors and it gave him such a nice feeling. Horu had eaten a lot and they could even have the late lunch after these pieces of cake. They took a bit time enjoying the moment and smell of the coffee before Horu had suggested some idea. "I'm not sure if you already have the plan, but how about visiting the local store? Hmm, maybe we can find some more decorations there. Nowhere could better than this place for finding the sea themed decoration." he suggested. He had had a plan to visit the museum, but it might be too tiring for Horu after last night with the sexy and sweet moment with James.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"hmm? so a supermarket or some furtniure places? i guess so... we can hae some idea around, but i don't think we should be buying paint back home." James chuckled, but not saying no to Horu. it's a different style of painting and internal design here, so it might give them some inspiration if they visit somewhere with decorating houses. "maybe we should head to downtown then, where there are more shops. museum could wait for another day when you are able to walk a bit more comfrotably." james hinted, looking at Horu with a smirk on him. he wouldn't regret anything with the steamy sex they had, and sometimes James was proud of haivng Horu sore with a whole night of sex - it proved somehow his effect on his wife.

they setttled the bill and got back tot he car. it took some time for them to figure out the GPS systme so they could make out their way, and in the process James sometimes relied on Horu's insturction on which way to go as well.
They took a bit more time to finally arrive the downtown when many local stores were located. They took a bit more time finding the parking place which wasn't far from the shops. Horu smiled with how James barely lifted him ut from the car. His husband was always so protective, especially after the sexy sex last night. "Hmm, how about that shop? I really love that dream catchers. It would be nice not just the nursery room, but our house." He said, pointing at the local store which had many types of the dream catcher, and other decoration. Horu was so surprised with how they had lots of decoration there. It was a lot more than he could see from the outside, but he knew that he couldn't bring it back too much by the plane. He picked his most favorite dream catcher and showed it to James. "James, look at this. I love this blue pattern at the middle." Horu said, smiling. He wasn't a kind of person who loved shopping, in fact, James was the one telling him to buy the new clothes or anything new, but sometimes it was different, especially something for his family, his "babies"
PM me If you want to RP. 
James had to agree the dreamcatchers are very nice. They were also a symbol of a nice nature, protecting children from nightmares. James smiled at Horu whenhe searched throught he many pattenrs avialble in the shop, and came close to him when he finally made a decision. "yes, this one is unique in its pattern, i like it a lot as well. how about we buy 4 more small ones so each of our babies could have one? and maybe..." James turned to the shopowner. "can we have a discount? You see, we are buying something for our babies..." he rubbed Horu's belly, "we are thinking of putting them into our nursery, and also the other 2 children we have back at home." he explained, and that made the owner very happy. it was nice to let him know his customer recognised his works, and finally gave them a cut in price.

once they were out, James and Horu laughed at each other for how successful their shopping had been.
Horu patted his husband as how he was so naughty this time. James wasn't really a person who loved asking for the discount, but his husband seemed to enjoy it this time, maybe just because they were in the trip and it wasn't bad trying something new, but he was sure that James wouldn't do this that often. "Hey, James, don't ask for more discount in the next store, okay? You know this isn't easy to find or make." He said, smiling. Horu was thinking to visit another shop before they could find the place to rest or could even get back to the hotel before getting the late lunch. He took a bit time looking around and walking for a bit until he could find something he loved. This store had lots of the decorations that made of the seashell. They might be able to find something that Horu had mentioned when they were at the cafe. Horu smiled widely when James had stolen the kiss from him while he was busying thinking about it. His husband always knew how to treat his pregnant wife.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"alright, no more bargaining next time." james raised up his hands in midair, like he was surrendering, looking at Horu with his innocent look.
they hang around for a little while, James mostly folloiwng his wife's lead around in this web of stores. he would indulge in whatever his wife wanted, and he had to agree Horu usually find intersting and lovely looking things. He was the one with better taste between them, on decorations.James himself was more on fashion. the look of Horuw hen he was "inspecting" the decorations was so serious it looked very cute, so James couldn't hlep but place a quick kiss on him. he clutched his waist and smiled at him, and Horu just looked away shyly, his ears tinted pink when James' gaze on him was getting intense with love.

They eventally brought a few pieces of shell decorations, and when the shop owner was wrapping them up for them , James urged Horu to sit down on the chair offered by tehe shop.
It took a bit more time for wrapping all things they had bought, yet they finally got the good decorations for the new nursery room. Horu was surprised when he realized how they took quite long time here, and it was the late afternoon now. "So, should we go for the lunch now? Hmm, I'm sure you're already hungry now," he said, smiling since James didn't eat the cake as much as he did when they were in the cafe, and he knew that James usually needed more find than him with his bigger and thicker body. "Hmm, I know this sounds strange, but can we have the Japanese food?" He asked while James was helping Horu to get up from the chair. They were in Australia, but Horu just had this craving sometimes. It seemed like this craving had lasted for a very long time since the morning sickness in his first three months. His face blushed pink when James smiled widely at him. His husband might also notice this from his wife. They just took a bit time walking back to the car since it wasn't far from there, but Horu couldn't hide his smile with how James also help him when he was still having an awkward walk from last night.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"ok, i know there's a place sering gyudon. let's head there - it will be perfect for a late lunch." James suggested, holding Horu with that knowing smile. he noticed his wife had developed such a keen interest in Japanese food, and that's why he idid his research here. He took the bag of things they bought and went back tto heir car. Horu was walkign a little more naturally that morning, but now, afterthe bit of shopping where Horu had been on his feet for so long, his walk was getting more and more awkward when it was obvious his back side hurt a little. James smiled and happily helped Horu to the car, putting away the things they had brought, and then went on to drive to the place he knew.

it was late afternoon, almost 3, so the place didn't have a lot of people there. James asked for a seat a little larger, looking at Horu to let the waiter know why they needed a bigger table.
The restaurant was so nice and pretty, luckily, it was almost 3 and there were not many people there. "Hmm, this smell so good, I almost forget how the Australian beef is so popular," He said, smiling as James had placed the order already. He wasn't surprised when his husband had ordered the extra size for himself. James might be hungry already after the breakfast this morning. They had also ordered the Japanese seafood soup which was popular here with the fresh seafood from the sea. "Hmm, I can't wait to try this, and you tow are excited too, right?" Horu said, rubbing his belly when the babies were kicking inside. James had sat next to Horu this time although they still had the separate chair, it was better than the cafe this time. Horu leaned his body to James, resting for a bit now after this long day with some walk. He was sure that he would need to rest soon, and they might just get back to the hotel, spending the evening there together.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,353 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,777 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 951 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,629 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,940 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,630 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,361 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,337 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,634 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,592 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix