A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
It was to James' great relief that the crampings of Horu's belly finally died down. His hands were a little sore from the constant rubbing, but it was nothing compared with Horu's suffering. he felt so good when his wife finally can relax, his beautiful eyes drooping when finally he felt like he could fall asleep. "you are my first love and my last... babe, sleep well." he muttered and pressed a goodnight sleep on Horu's forehead, still stroking his back to lure him further to sleep. '

James made sure Horu was deep in sleep. he stayed up for half an hour longer, keeping up with his rubs, halfly for calming the babies down to prevent them waking Horu up again, and half for making sure the cramps wouldn't return. He looked at Horu's face and found himself quite lost in the beauty of it. His wife suited pregnancy very well, anyone would consider him a happily pregnnat man, just by his face you could see how loved and lovely he was. "sweet dreams my love..." he finally said and slipped down the bed, bringing Horu to lay flat on it so they could get some sleep.
Horu again got a long sleep last night. and he had woken up ate again. The weather was so good today, and he could even feel the sea breeze from the outside the rim. Maybe, James had opened the big window, so they could get a nice wind of the morning. Horu wasn't surprised when he found out that James wasn't on the bed anymore. His husband might even already order the breakfast for them now.

He smiled when James had walked out from the toilet and also gave Horu the brightest smile. Horu couldn't help but fall in love with his husband in just a robe on his body. He smiled wider when James had finally got on the bed and started caressing his belly and his face. "Good morning, honey. Already have a coffee? Hmm, I think I wake up too today." He said with his sleepy sound. Horu could smell the scent of a good coffee from James. His husband might just have that before the real breakfast together. Horu could feel how James' hands moved differently on his belly this morning. His hand were focussing on his lower belly, and seemed like James knew that the cramps could still happen anytime, so he should prevent it as best as they could.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"good morning Horu... and good morning babies." James smiled and bend forward to press a kiss on Horu's lower belly. "yep i have coffee... i don't want to tempt you again, or make you jealous when i am enjoying the drink and you could only watch." James chcukled, knowing what it felt like for Horu to be away from coffee. He smiled at how cute Horu was with his sleeping voice, and pulled him up to sitting, dragging his arms forward. "and yea i have breakfast ready... sleepy pig." he giggled at Horu, lifitng him up from teh bed in bridal style. "today you are gonna be the queen - we aren't going to make you tired in any way." he smiled. he knew the cramps might return today, so the best thing they could do was to stay close to the hotel. there were facilities around that they could use, so it was no big deal just staying indoor for a day.

In Horu's gasp, he carried him to the toilet and kept his promise lifitn ghim around. Horu's feet never touched teh floor until he was sitting on the couch, on James' lap, with breakfast in front of him. "hungry?" he asked, his hands already returning to the lowerbelly of Horu to rub it.
Horu pouted as James called him like a sleepy pig. He loved being big during the pregnancy, but he could tease James with that. "Aww, babies look at your daddy call me, that's sad that you won't have any little sibling anymore. Mommy doesn't wanna be a fatty pig." He said, rubbing his big belly, knowing how James still want a little sister for all these monkeys. Horu smiled as James hugged him even tighter and placed a soft kiss on his neck. "You're so naughty, James, Hmm, I'm afraid of Henry now." He said, smiling. Horu knew that Henry tried his best to do everything like his father. Some of that was really good when he helped Horu do some shores, especially during his pregnancy. They were just on the forth days of 10 days trip, but Horu had missed their kids already. He couldn't help that, but he knew that this was the time for Horu to enjoy as much as he could before the babies had arrived and they wouldn't have much time anymore.

"Hmm?" He made a sound as James placed another kiss on his neck, but didn't tease him too much. His husband seemed to know that Horu was thinking of something. This was just another lazy morning, but Horu couldn't have enough of it when James was on his side.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(i thought it's a saying in chinese only to refer to naughty kids as monkeys! haha so i see there are similarities across cultures.)

"Aww don't be so cruel mommy... imagine a cute little daughter... it would not only make our household even better, but it would tame the boys, i am sure. 4 big brothers to look after our little princess. i am sure that would be worht it for becoming a pig..." he exclaimed, but then held Horu tighter. "you know i don't think you're a pig... you are gorgeous like this. if you are ever a pig, that must be the cutest pig ever, the only pig i would fall deeper in love with every day." he smiled and stroked his big belly. Horu wasn't fat, but he had gained weight during the pregnancy, becoming more attractive every day that he had grown an inch around his waist or hips.

James pressed another kiss on Horu's neck, and just indulged in this comfortable silence. He smiled remembering their kids. "Henry would be a nice brother taking good care of Johan.. and then he would be a responsible big brother for these little ones as well, and with more to come. he would grow up to be a fine man." he muttered. He was proud of his eldest son. Johan was great as well, but in another way being the sweet and quiet one.
"Hmm, we should talk about it later, and just enjoy the breakfast for now," Horu said, lowering his shirt down, making James couldn't rub his bare belly anymore. James was so addicted sometimes, and Horu just wanted him to focus on the breakfast and his wife now, not only his big belly. "Don't worry, daddy, your wife will need lots of belly rub after the breakfast, and can you massage his back too? The cramp last night was a bit worse on his back." He said, smiling as he got a spoonful of the rice sup from the bowl. "Hmm, nothing can be better than rice in the tiring day, you know me too well, James." He said, smiling. it might be a bit strange eating Asian food when they were in Australia, but Horu just loved to enjoy what he loved, and Australian beef was also one of the best as well. He got a bit of soy sauce inside the soup but making sure that it wouldn't to much. Horu just took care of himself a lot better during his pregnancy, and James knew that. He could hear his husband praise him many times how he avoided what he loved but bad for the babies during pregnancy. Horu didn't know the exact reason why he could do that, it might be just a maternal instinct.

(Haha don't use that much now, who knows maybe what I've heard come from Chinses culture hehe ;))
(anyway, it's 10 days trip, right? but I think we may play for 2 or 3 more days then skip? maybe to the nursery room scene, and when will they move to the new house? Hmm, it might be strange if they move just months after labor since the babies are still little and the nursery room is in the old house, haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yes we can skip after 2 to 3 days, and later get to moving. The nursery will be after the move? They wouldnt decorate a nursery in the old home? Yea and all this will take.place before the birth)

"You are a very good mommy for our babies. So I will be the very good daddy to mommy." James smiled and looked at his wife enjoying his food so much. "Alright. Daddy wil focus more on mommy now. You know I love you over the babies right? Babies, dont listen to this." James still put his hands on Horu's belly like he waa trying to cover the ears of their twins, and whispered to Horu. His wife was his life. Sometimes James imagined - if the dovtor said the babies would cause Horu danger, he would not agree to anything, maybe treatment or surgery, that would hurt Horu.

Likr he promised, after they were done with breakfast, James asked Horu to sit on the bed, poling up cushions in front of him, so he could givr him a proper backrub.
Horu leaned forward for a bit, so his belly and chest could get a good rest on the cushions. James had already taken Hou's shirt off, so he could get a proper back rub this time since it wasn't only on his waist that got hurt now. Horu closed his eyes, trying to relax as much as he could. He smiled when James had played his favorite playlist of sing from his phone. His husband just knew everything about him. Horu let out some moan when James had moved the spot where it was really hurt, and he knew that it would get worse if they didn't do it. It wasn't easy for Horu's body to bear the weight of the twins, and they both knew that. "Did you also use my favorite aroma oil? The citrus one?, such a lovely husband" He said while his eyes still stayed shut

(Hmm, idk, I mean if they also decorate the room in the old house that means they need to do it again with the new house, and Horu would be very big at that time since moving will also take some time. Haha, there are so many things happen after this trip. I can't even imagine now lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(certainly i can see horu inssiting to decorate the room, no matter how big he is - and james might not be too happy about it, but his wife was stubborn, especially on things concerning their children? Horu is cute in this way ;))

"of course, what else. my wife's so addicted to citrus aroma oil that using any other will have him pouting at me the whole day." James smiled and joked. of course Horu wasn't this picky, but as good a husband as james was, he definitely wouldn't forget what his wife's favroutie was. He had only brought with him citrus oil with him for this trip. At least during this babymoon, he was going to make his wife feel as good as he could.

The naked back of Horu was sexy. Even with the weight put on on Horu, his back was still very lean. All the weight went to the babies and the belly in frotn. james was able to see feel the delicate bone strructure of Horu. His shoulder blades and his lovely backbone still created a sexy curve. "Horu... why are you still so pretty and sexy even when pregnant. I am so proud of you, all those husbands out there would be jealous of me." James sighed beside Horu's ear, appreciating how lovely his wife was.
(Hehe, maybe they just move after this trip? Horu would be around 6 and a half almost 7 months after this trip maybe 7 and a half? Hmm we should play other things as well after that before the birth)

Horu smiled as his husband said that. "Hmm, I think, many boys and girls out there will be jealous of me too having this such a nice and handsome husband." He said, smiling. Horu was wondered sometimes how James kept himself in this good shape for a very long time, maybe he might need to help him after the labor. Horu didn't have any problem getting back to the normal weight last time, but no one knew about this time. Heket another moan when James pressed down on his lower waist where it was most painful from bearing the weight of the babies inside his belly. He might need back rub a lot more than belly rub after this when the babies were getting bigger and bigger. Both of them knew that belly rub was mostly for relaxing when back rub was for solving the real problem. Horu needed to thank James that he barely had the stretch marks on his belly now, and his back was also getting better.
Horu leaned a bit more on the cushions, trying to enjoy this moment as much as he could. He couldn't tell how much he loved James's big and warm hand, but he couldn't have enough of it. He sighed in relief, thinking back to all these past years together. Heru couldn't imagine his life without James now. He wanted his husband even in every second of his life..
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yes let's make them move immediately after this trip! And then Jmaes would be always scared because he knew his wife would be waddling around tidying things, even though he should be sitting and resting with so big a belly ;))

Horu's moan was half.painful half relaxing. James knew he maybe used a bit morr force than before, but it might be from the cramps yesterday night, he was feeling Horu's back very tight. "Is it been likr this lately? Is it because of all the walking we have?" James asked with worry. He didnt remember Horu was this sore last time. He remmebered Horu was still ok with all the shopping and housework at this stage. "Is it the babies are heavier this time?" He nibbled the back of Horu's neck, pressiny strong onto his lower back along his muscles. The pressure points would be sore, but later on Horu would be much relaxed.
(Hmm, I've missed the cooking scene a lot now lol. Maybe we can make a scene when James was so tired from moving stuff, so Horu could be the one taking care of his husband as well, :))

"The babies might be heavier, but it's not that bad, James. I can still do the shopping after trip, but yeah, maybe I walk for too much and lots of things have happened during this trip, but it's still the best trip so far" Horu was sure that he would still be able to go for shopping or doing the housework after this trip, but he just walked a lot than usual in this trip, so that might be the cause of this pain. He smiled when James had mentioned about the weight of the babies, and it was quite obvious now that they were having two strong babies like Henry. "I can't imagine when these two little one start playing with their big brother. That can be the disaster. Hmm, I can see a strict daddy in my head now" He joked, smiling widely. Normally, James was nice to their children, but sometimes he was more strict, especially when Henry unintentionally made Johan cry. Their bog boy didn't really know how to play with his delicate brother yet, but he was a good brother so far.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea absolutely we can add in a cooking scene later once they got back :))

"let's see, we have gone to the beach, you have attracted a lot of attention with your swimsuit and belly, and then we have played with the horses and still remembered to buy things for our kids and the nursery. Yea, i htink so far we have a pretty nice trip even though we had some problem last night." james chuckled. "yea... and i wish you aren't this tired... but i know there's a reason fro this.. you have been walking so much yesterdya, and then the previous night we have been so heated and excited with exploring each other's body..." he added in a whisper, kissing Horu's back again. "and yes, i guess, i hope i wouldn't become too strict... i cannot guess now. Maybe Johan will be the one crying the hardest, but then it may be Henry and Johan will come together to make these 2 little ones cry.... who know?"

They rubbed some more, and then just snuggled into each other as they ordered room service again for lunch. It would be just a lazy day around the hotel, enjoying the view and some movies - Harry Potter could be played on tv - and finally they dressed up properly for the first time this day for dinner.
(Hehe, maybe moving scene first then cooking scene while Horu was cooking James' most favorite dishes as the reward. Hmm, maybe Henry and Johan weren't home in that time since it might be too busy during moving, so James had brought their children to his parent's house again, James and Horu could have some cute and private scene together hehe.)

Horu didn't even do anything while he was changing the clothes for the dinner as James did everything for him although he had told his husband that he was a lot better now. The formal shirts fit perfectly for James when Horu had a bit problem with his belly. The shirt wasn't tight, but the shape of his belly's shape had changed every day. It took a bit time to find the best position, but everything was fine now. "So, let's go?" He asked, smiling. Horu could have enough of James in that formal clothes. His husband just looked like a prince from some fairy tales. He could imagine James end up being a model if we had joined the audition when they were in the high school. Horu smiled at how James barely let him walk now. "Hey, I'm fine, James." He said and giggled as James almost lifted him up again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(ah yes. good idea. Henry and Johan will only create more troulbe while they move. i actually forgot... Horu also knew about James' had brought a new house right?)

(and by the way, i like that description of Horu havnig his belly in a differnet shape every day - sounds very realistic!)

"are you sure you are fine? don't lie to me Horu... i know you too well. you cannot hide that you are in pain from me. i can always see through your acting..." James said. In his formal suit, James' strong arms and broad shoulders were shown clearly. The man was very handsome, looking like a star. He had eyes only for his Horu though. Horu was his everything, nothing else, not fame or money, could drive him away from his wife. "are you sure you don't wnat me to carry you?" he asked again, and when Horu nodded, he sighed exaggeratedly and shook his head. "ok... let's go then." he said, this time offering his hand. They would head out hand in hand. he at least needed this connection with Horu.
(I don't think he knows now, maybe that can be another surprise ;) and yeah, I just heard about from the talk show while they were interviewing the superstar that got pregnant. She said sometimes the clothes are too tight, but she can't wear it comfortably since her belly's shape had changed every day. Hehe, we should make Horu's belly grows too fast now, we still have more scene to play. It won't be funny if Hor could barely walk at that scene ;) )

(And now I kinda like the idea of they taking care of each other not just James always takes care of Horu hehe)

They took around 30 minutes till they had arrived at the restaurant. It was Australian food again and Horu couldn't wait to try some fish this time. The waiter had brought them to their table which was in the corner of the room, and they could see the view outside through the big window mirror in front of them. This restaurant also offered the outdoor zone, but ti might be too cold for Horu, especially when he also needed to provide his energy for two little babies inside his belly. "So, what do you want today? Hmm, I think I will try some fish today, hmm this one is so interesting. They offer both salmon and sea bass with the sauces" He said, looking down at the menu. Horu didn't even realize a happy smile from his husband while he was looking at him. This was such another wonderful moment for both of them.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha that's cute. so when the babies are not behaving and positioned awkwardly, it would make some clothes not fit... interesting.

Ok, the new house will be a surprise. and then James will be so exhausted with moving everything, it will be Horu's turn to massage him?)

"i will choose the sea bass if i were you... anything else you want to try from the menu? we can each order one and share it..." James smiled at his wife. he looked so young and excited with the new food items offered in this restaurant. He smiled to himself as well, Horu was eating slightly more than before now, so James was prepared to share some of his portion to Horu. He wanted his wife to have enough nutrient for himself and the 2 little babies.

The orders were made and while they were waiting, the Harbour they could see outside suddenly have firework bursting. "look!" James smiled at Horu, cluthcing his hand. This was the Christmas fireworks. He knew about it and James had had to make a reservation at this restaurnat many weeks ago to have a seat for them. Aginast hte colorful firework from outside, James kissed Horu on the lips. "merry Christmas baby...' he looked straihgt into his eyes, drowning Horu with his love.
(Haha, maybe other things. cooking is the one now, and we may talk about it later ;) anyway, massage is good too)

"Merry Christmas too, James. Thanks for always on my side." Horu said, smiling. They had been on each other's side for more than ten years now, but everything just felt like the same for Horu. He might not be able to have this perfect family if this hot gut didn't talk to him that day. He just loved every single day with his husband. He bent forward for another kiss but this one was longer and deeper. Horu let out a soft moan which only they could hear since there was the firework's sound outside.

The food had served a moment later and Horu finally ended up ordering the plate that offered both sea bass and salmon. He couldn't choose it now, and the citrus sauce could be really good with sea bass when the salmon would be nice with white sauce. "Hmm, this smell so good," He said, smiling. He also ordered the garlic bread for himself. He didn't know why he was a bit more hungry than normal tonight, maybe the babies just wanted more energy to get stronger like their father.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James can only laugh adn smile at Horu. This would make a deep imrepression on his mind. His wife, smiling so happily, with his belly bulging with his kids, his face almost glowing under the fireworks. It would be a memory for a lifetime.

James had a beef stew. it would go well with the garlic bread and that's why James offered some for Horu to try while he shared one piece of bread from Horu. He also took some of Horu's fish. "don't look at me like that... i am just taking a bite." He said innocently when Horu glared at him. His wife could be fierce when he protected his food. James can only laugh when his wife showed him how annoyed he was at his food getting stolen - Horu stepped his feet under the table, and appeared to be even angrier when James started laughing.

"alright.. no more food stealing. i promise." James raised up his hand to surrender.
Horu had finally got back to his food as James said that. He was a lot better when James had asked him about for ordering the dessert. Horu had ordered the lava cake with a vanilla ice cream for tonight. He didn't even know why he had eaten a lot tonight. Maybe, he just had a lot craving again which sometimes happened during his pregnancy. He smiled when James didn't order any dessert since he knew that his husband sometimes avoiding eating too much to keep himself in a good shape. They just had a small talk while waiting for the dessert. Horu had mentioned how he loved the firework tonight and he was glad that had a really good babymoon here. He just loved the weather here and it was a lot better than somewhere really cold. He couldn't imagine himself how will he be so clumsy in a thick sweater with his such a big belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,353 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,776 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 951 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,629 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,940 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,630 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,361 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,337 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,633 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,592 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix