A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
(oh! new profile again? that's spock right?)

James did avoid taking too much sweet things. he wasn't a big fan of sweets anyway, but it was always lovely seeing Horu enjoying his desserts. "I seem to forget to say... but you look very cute today." James laid his head on his palm, looking at Horu with his head tilted. "I know i've said that, but i want to make sure you get it. When you are pregnant, i find you even more attractive than usual.' he smiled brightly at Horu. He wanted his wife to know how nice he looked even if some small groups might not think so.

"why don't we have a little stroll around? do you think you can maange it?" James suggested after they had settled their bills. He rubbed Hrou's belly llovingly and look at him. Horu had been eating a lot today so he wanted to make sure at least osme of it was digested. Besides, he also had a little surprise for his wife.
(Haha, yeah, found it on tumblr. Can't stop myself changing it lol. I have another one I love for more but it's too big xD)

Horu nodded as James said that. "Yeah, but don't too much. You know, it'll be even worse if we walk too much." He said, looking back at his husband. "Hmm, here?" He asked. He loved the view here, but he didn't know if James wanted to go to other places. Horu leaned his body toward his husband for a bit more as he wrapped his arms a bit tighter, protecting him from the cold wide. "Hey, don't say if you love me more or less during the pregnancy. Just love me like you always do, okay?" He said, looking up at his husband again. Horu just wanted James to love him like he always did. He didn't want it to rely on anything, not their own feeling. He knew he would still love James even when he didn't have this perfect build. They had passed so many things together until now, and they were still so many things were waiting for them in the future. Horu smiled when James had interrupted his thought with a soft kiss on his forehead. He jsust couldn't have enough of this man.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
James chuckle and nodded. "ok. i am not loving you more or less because of the pregnancy, or any other reason. you are reason enough for me to be in love with." James clarified. He wanted to reassure his wife he didn't find pregnancy in anyway affecting his looks, but looked like his wife didn't need that.

"yea.. here will be fine." James nodded. 'it would be just a little walk... you know, at the end of this road, there's that little white house? we would just go there and return. i think that's just a 15 minute walk." he said, already leading the way. "i like htis as well... the breeze make it nice. not too hot. see, we are both in our suit but that's only making it comfortably warm." He brought his wife along, the breeze from the sea refreshing. "Horu....." he smiled at him, taking up his hand to look at the rings on his finger. and then he pulled the new ring away from his finger.
"Hmm?" He asked as James already pulled the new ring away. He wasn't sure what James wanted to do but he knew that his husband always had something good for them, for their family. "I don't know what you have prepared for me, James, but I know, I'll love that." He said, smiling and waiting for his husband. Horu felt a bit guilty sometimes that James was always the only one bringing surprises for him. He could remember how James said that bearing the babies for him was enough for paying him back, but sometimes, Horu might need to do something for his husband as well.

(don't reply much now since I don't know what James will do lol)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea yea no problem. i just want to build up the suspense a little? sorry for leaving you clueless....)

James chuckled. his wife always trusted him without a doubt. he felt priviledged sometimes his wife had such faith in him - especially after the nigthmare of last pregnancy, when he was the one not having enough trust in his wife. He raised up Horu's hand and kissed him on his ring finger. "Horu... what i am doing now is essential in preparation for what will happen next." he smile and continue walking forward, towards the little white house just like he said.

Once they reached the front of the white house, the whole thing just lighted up. Musci started playing and teh door opened wide for them. There, along the aisle were flowers and balloons. There were their friends and family awaiting for them - but not Henry and Johan. The kids were still safely at home. This would be a moment unique to the couple, just like their original wedding day. "this, is what i have promised you. Horu... " the bell started ringing, and the melody became that classic tune on all weddings.
Horu couldn't even hear anything after that words from his husband. This is too good to be true for him. all their close friends and families were there with them. Horu couldn't imagine how much James had spent for this wonderful day, but he knew that he just needed to enjoy this moment with his husband. Horu didn't cry out as usual this time since the happiness was too much and he could just smile so wide. "T..thanks, James. thank you." He kept repeating the same words over and over. The couple just standing front of each other at this moment before James had placed a soft kiss on his lover. Jis favorite songs, his favorite color, everything was the best for him. The kiss was long and deep as their feeling toward each other. He hugged his lover tightly, pressing his body toward the bigger man. He couldn't never live without him anymore.
PM me If you want to RP. 
All their acquiantances were cheering and clapping for them. James' strong arm held Horu on his waist while he tiptoed to kiss him. it was so nice, just that big smile on Horu's face was worth all the effort James had spent on planning for this.

He took his hand and came down the aisle. there they were, again, standing in front of hte priest. The priest nodded at them and started his speech. James clutched Horu's waist tight. from the back, the two were standing so close together, it was like they were the same person. forever linked and loved as one.

The priest went on to let them say their vows again, and James turned to Horu to read it again, gazing straight into his wife's eyes to tell him again how much he meant it.
Horu had also said his vow again in front of his husband. It was a bit different, but the meaning was still the same. He had promised to be on James's side for all his life and for now, Horu had also added that he would raise their children to be a good man like their father. It was years after their wedding day, but his feeling remained the same. The only difference was, they already had two children now, and the other two were on the way. Horu closed his eyes as James placed another soft kiss on his forehead after saying their vows. He just loved this man in front of him so much. His warm embrace, his kind heart, and everything. They had turned to the acquaintances smiling at all people they loved. Horu could see their parents standing at the corner, smiling at them. He couldn't hide his smile, thinking back how both families really loved their children. He knew that both his parents and James' parent were also excited about their upcoming grandchildren.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The crowds cheered for them. James took Horu's hand and together, they walked to stand before Horu's parents. "Dad, mom, i have promised 10 years ago to you that Horu would be loved and cherished for life. Now i promise you again, Horu would not only be cherished and loved, he would be the most important thing in my life. Please be sure that he would be in good hands, and please, please dont complain if our children become too noisy in your house when we come for visits." He smiled, adding thr last sentence with a joking chuckle. He take Horu's waist and urge him to come forward more, and kissed him on his lips again right in front of his parents, his hand still holding his back so Horu would still be supported.
Horu almost pushed his husband away as James pulled him to his embrace again but that kiss was too sweet for hima dnHoru couldn’t even resist it. “Hey!” He said with his blushing face. He could see the smile from all parents there. Although they were quite, James and Horu were still their child. They walked slowly nside the house and Horu was surprised again when there was a cake there. “You have prepared everythijg, huh?” He said, smiling as they walked closer to the cake. Horu jusr loved hos James always supported his back all the time. Hi s belly was obvious bigger now and Horu would have more problem with his back soon. “ Why don’t you stopm me eating cake at the restaurant?” He said. This is another wonderful in his life now.

(Has a little time now hehe ;) )
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha was gonna ask that! Good to see you finding time ;))

"If i stopped you without a convincing enough reason, would you choose not to eat the cake back in the restaurant?" James smiled. His wife was quite insistent on desserts, especially when he was pregnant, so James decided if he wanted to keep this all secret, he probably would fail in convincing Horu to go without thr cake. "So... after that cake... are you too full for this now?" He asked, taking the big knife and gently pulling Horu close. They would cut the cake together, a photographer was there to snap a few beautiful shots of the couple. They wasnt looking at the camera, but the photographer had no trouble capturing their smiles - and also how easily they looked at each other lovingly.
They had cut the cake and given it to acquaintances then got one plate for both of them. "Hmm, I'm quite full now with the food, and the babies which were half of my belly now, but, hmm, maybe I can take another one bite." He said, smiling at his husband while they were walking to the chair which had prepared for Horu with lots of cushions on it. "Hey, thanks again for this such a wonderful night, James. You are so good to make me happy." He said as they sat on the chairs. Horu instantly leaned against his husband as James sat on his side. This was such another long day, but he was really happy now. Horu took a bite when James fed him a cake. He couldn't hide his smile with how good it was. Sadly, he couldn't have much of it now. "Hey, don't tell Henry and Johan about this night. I'm sure they will cry so hard if they know how their daddy and mommy spent this night without them." He joked, smiling.

(Finally back to my room., it was such a tiring trip lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(just getting back? wow that's so late... do you have class tomorrow?)

"we can always put it in the fridge... maybe then, tomorrow, you will have the appetite and stomach space for it." James smiled, taking a bite himself. he smiled and sat close to Horu after he had descended onto his "throne of cushions". "we woulnd't be telling them any time soon - but later they must discover about it seeing all those photos. too bad, but their mommy and daddy will be doing this fairly regularly. i just cannot help but steal you away from them... i sometimes also want your full attention." james smile. "i am a very needy man you know... always hungry for his wife's attention adn love." he tease and feed Horu another small bite. The photographer again snapped a shot of them together - and that would become the favorutie picture of James once he saw it.
"Hmm, even Henry will be crying if he has heard this. Such a nice daddy." He teased, smiling widely. It was true that Horu hadn't paid all his attention to James when their children were around but he always loved him as the same. The acquaintances were still around them but they knew how to give a couple the private time. Horu snuggled close to his husband when James had also wrapped his arms around him. He didn't even know why he loved this man so much. James' mother was the only one walking close to them when she got them the teas. The warm tea could be good with Horu's full belly in the cold night. It could make him more comfortable and the scent was sooting. "Thanks, mother," He said before James' mother had left them again. He hoped he could be this nice when Henry, Johan or even their upcoming children brought their lovers to the house.

(arrived my room almost yesterday evening. Tbh, I really hate taking the bus xD. I usually take the flight for my favorite trip, and not familiar with taking the bus for 250 kms at all lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(250km means a lot of hours on bus! At least 4? Buses are always so cramprd and bumpy... but thrn it's also much cheaper HAHA i used to take them when i was a student... too poor to afford flights LOL)

"Thanks mom." James smiled at his mother, who winked at him gesturing at Horu. His mother always reminded James to take good care of his wife, even more so now that he was pregnant. Somwtimes James felt jealous how his mother was caring Horu morr than him. "See? Mg mother loves you more than me... she always tells me how you are so good, so perfect, how she wishes you were her real son." James pouted. He draped an arm around Horu and bury his face into the crook of Horu's neck. "You are always stealing hearts away... first it's mine, then my parents, then our children... you are really too good in this" he complained, but the smile was clear in his tone. He danced his fingers on Horu's belly. "Babies, remember to guard your hearts carefully, or your mother is goibg to steal them away as well!"

The couple kept up with their sweet interactions, until Horu started yawning. James smiled and stood up, helping Horu. He announced to the crowd they would be going for their hotel the guests all cheered and applauded, but then they also came together, asking them to kiss before they would leavr.
(Haha, yeah It took around 5 hours, and indeed, it's a lot cheaper with this big group of people (almost 100 from my unis), and even cheaper when they have their own busses. At least, this trip is good. I've stayed at one of the best hotels in the town which was quite expensive since that place was the tourist town, and the food, everything except taking the bus is so good.)

Horu stood closer to his husband for the kiss. He was a bit sleepy, so the kiss wouldn't take so long, but still so sweet. He waved to all people there while they walked out of the house, heading back to their car. The night was even colder at that time, but Horu didn't have any problem when James wrapped his arms tight around him. He walked slowly, enjoying the night here with his dearest husband, and he would never forget this night.
They took a bi longer time to get back to the hotel since Horu had fallen asleep all the way back, and James had driven slower to give his wife a bit longer time. Horu had woken again with a soft kiss on his forehead. He blinked, looking at that bright smile from James before responding another kiss with his lips. "Hmm, your wife may need help for taking a shower tonight" He joked, smiling at James. He was so sleepy now, but Horu couldn't sleep with lots of sweat on his body like this, and taking a warm bath or shower could make him sleep even deeper.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(wow that's very nice! so it's all free of charge, the hotel and travelling?)

James smiled and nodded. "ok, let's head for a shower..." he unbuckled the seatbelt, moving it carefully around his belly and freed his wife from teh car. he took his waist and helped a still sleepy horu onto his feet. his wife was so cute when he was sleepy. he would become a bit more clingy. he would become so soft, still a bit confused with the sleep lingering, so James always took even better care of Horu when he was like this.

they went through the hotel lobby, where only the staff were there with how late it was. they went straight to their room and Horu was already closing his eyes again in the lift. He was leaning so close to James, hiding his face on his chest to hide away from the strong light of hte lift, James could only smile. he loved his wife so much, especially in these moments when he was showing his most delicate and soft side to him.

James half carried Horu into their room and went straight to the bathroom. a quick shower would be faster, so his Horu could go to sleep earlier.
(We hadn't gone anywhere except joining the conference, but at least we have the private beach at the hotel. almost everything is free except some of the dinners)

Horu couldn't even feel anything while James was helping to take a shower. The warm water was so good but James's scent was the best for him. He was enjoying the scent of his husband so much. He didn't know how James' perfume combine with his sweat but this smell was too good for him. He had opened his eyes for time to time while James was drying his hair. Horu could see how his husband hadn't taken a shower yet since it might be faster to just help him first.

"Thanks, honey." He said as James was dressing him in his loose pajamas. His belly was even more obvious under his white shirt and his loose pant could only fit under his belly now. He might need the new one soon but this was good enough for him. Horu smiled as James placed a goodnight kiss on him while he was already laying on the bed. James was always so good at taking care of him and their children. "Goodnight, James, I love you." He whispered. He knew that James also needed to get himself to the shower after this, and Horu just lover how James always took care of his wife first.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Did you have timr to enjoy the beach? That really sounds very nice!)

James was happy his wife was able to relax and just enjoy the shower. Horu was leaning against him the entire time, he believed in his husband in moving and lifting him. James was feeling priveildged and honored to be having that kind of trust from Horu. He took care of him, making sure he was comfortably in bed before heading to take a shower himself.

In the shower, James would smile to himself like an idiot, too much in love and happy. He was reliving their wedding night - mwithout that sweet lovemaking - but the most important part was he had renewed his vows to Horu. He wanted to demonstrate to his wife he waa aa devoted and loving aa the very first day - no, in fact James was findibg himself loving Horu even more after all these years. As a result, James fell asleep that night spooning Horu from behind, a smile constantly on his face, as he had the sweetest dreams of his life realised.
(Haha, I got a bit sick, os not much, but I've walked around for a bit. :) The view is so stunning)

It was two days after that amazing night, and Horu had fully recovered now. They had had just another lazy day yesterday, but today was the real trip again. Horu had woken a bit early this morning since the babies were so active, but James wasn't there anymore. "Loves, calm down." He said, rubbing his big belly and didn't even notice how James was only sitting at the chair beside the bed.
He smiled when a big hand touched his belly, and Horu didn't even need to guess who was that person. He looked up at James, smiling at him when he bent down and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "They are just so strong, like you." He said, looking down at his belly. They could clearly see the movement inside his belly now, and Horu didn't even know why the twins were so active today. Maybe they were just hungry or they just wanted some touches from their lovely daddy.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,353 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,775 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 951 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,627 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,940 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,630 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,361 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,335 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,630 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,592 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix