A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
(yea Horu didn't know it yet... he would know very soon, yea i think James would announce that on the dinner table, so the kids would know as well at the same time :))

(HAHA i guess Oliver would be more likely to have that body! but it's ok, James is tall as well HAHA)

The flight was smooth. James sepnt a bit of time just looking at Horu, then he drifted off to sleep as well. He kept his hand on Horu's big belly, just there to tell the babies that they were safe and they could rest assured while up in the air. In the middle of the flight, Horu's legs cramped, and it woke them both up, but after a bit of massaging from James, the pain went away and they were able to get pass the flight safely.

They were home before the kids. James took the bags while Horu looked tired. Even though they slept through the flight, it was still tiring for the pregnant man to stay in such a small space for so long. the swelling on his feet was also serious, so James had arranged for the kids to come back home a day later, allowing time for both of them to rest and recover. It would be the next day when Johan and Henry came running through the door, crying while yelling for a hug from their parents.
(Haha, idk the hight of this character in the cartoon, but it guesses, it's around mid 180, and I think James can have that build. When I think of Oliver, I usually thought about an American soldier or something like that which indeed have bigger build lol)

They arrived the home in the late morning after spent sometimes with the traffic jam in the morning of the working day. Horu just waited inside the taxi when James had got everything out of the car. He smiled when his husband just helped him out and instantly carried him in his arms. "Such a strong daddy. You're lifting three people now." He joked, smiling softly. The luggage was still in front of the door when James had carried his wife inside the house and gently put Horu on the coach. Horu responded a soft kiss from his husband and smiled at him widely. "Just got the luggage inside, James, and we could have some sleep." He whispered. It wasn't just Horu that was tired, but he could see how James walked a bit slower too, and Horu knew that his husband also needed to rest. He really wanted to cook for James today, but it might be too much, and ordering from the restaurant was a lot easier.

Horu just waited quietly on the couch while James was moving the luggage inside the house. There were so many bags out there, and he felt bad for not be able to help his husband, but he knew that his height was most important with his last stage of pregnancy. Horu smiled widely when James just walked back and carried him again. They walked slowly to the bedroom upstairs and lots of kisses had been done all the way up to the room. They were so tired, but not for showing their love.

()So, how about the sex scene? do you want that? maybe some sweet scene in the bedroom after the kids had gone to bed.).
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(oh yesss i could never reject a sex scene ;) yea after the kids went to bed they would have their little private moment in thier bedroom˜)

James smiled at Horu already prepared to let him lift him up when he had moved all the luggages back into their home. his wife really knew him so well, and they made their way to the bedroom upstairs. "of course daddy had to be strong... daddy had to take care of mommy and our little babies - and daddy was feeling so proud of being able to do that." he answered Horu's previous tease, and presed kisses on all over Horu, unable to stop himself.

They spent some time napping. they both needed it after the long flight. It was late afternoon and James' phone rang - James' parents were asking them when they could bring Johan and Henry back. James replied, asking for another hour, then went to prepare himself - unpack things and take out their gifts for their children - before waking Horu up. "horu, my love, wake up. our kids are coming back." James knelt on the bed, nudging Horu gently waking him from his sound nap.
Horu opened his eyes slowly as James called him. He had had a very good sleep for hours and now he didn't feel that tired anymore. He smiled widely as James just hugged him and played with his belly gently while they were on the bed. His husband was so nice and kind which Horu really loved it. "Hmm, calm down, daddy. I know, you've missed our kids. I've missed them too." He whispered softly, smiling at his lover. Horu ha asked some help from his lover, so he could get up properly. He smiled widely as he could see how the gifts were prepared already. "You're such the best daddy. I can't wait for them to see this." He smiled again. They mostly bought the same thing twice since Horu didn't want them to have any comparison with their brother. There were some gifts that were different, but they needed to be sure that the kid would really like it and another kid wouldn't get jealous or anything.

"How long do we have here? We should take a quick bath or at least, change out clothes." He asked his lover. Both of them were so tired when they got back, and they just went to bed with taking the bath or changing their clothes. Horu just wanted their kids to see them in the best way as they could, and he knew that both Johan and Henry would be sad if they saw that their parents were tired from the trip.

(Hehe, I love that too. Should we skip now, or you wanna continue this scene with the kids? I'm fine with both, and I guess the next scene is the dinner that we have talked, right?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(let's move on to dinner!)

james smiled. "i guess we would have time for a quick wash of face. They would arrive in half an hour. hmm, i am guessing we should also place orders for dinner tonight. what do you think? should we make it pizza night so the kids would be happy as well? just a little 'reunion celebration'?" James asked helping Horu up, helping him to the bathroom to freshen up. "if you find it too queasy we could also choose some other things." he added thoughtfully. Horu's appeittet and taste were the most important - Horu was really King of the household these few months. James felt lucky Horu wasn;t too moody like some other pregnant people - he seldom have crazy requests.

They settled and welcomed their kids. Johan cried running in, even Henry's eyes went red, pulling onto James' pants. James stopped Johan from wanting to jump up at Horu, taking both his children on his arms. "hey.... daddy and mommy missed you so much..." he smiled kissing them both.

It was some excited moments. as soon as the tears stopped, James let them ssee the presents, and they immeidately forgot about how sad they had been. While they were busy marvelling over their presents, James went out to make orders for dinner while Horu played with them, all 3 of them sitting on the floor.
It was really nice to see how their kids missed them so much. Henry was the one aking a lot of question when Johan was sitting there, listening to the journey of their parents. Horu didn't forget to urge Johan to ask something or he even asked if he liked his gift. It might not be so romantic as the trip for James and Horu, but this wasn't bad at all. Henry already ran to his father when James came in with a big box of pizza with some other food when Johan was just sitting there on the side of his mommy. They had had such a wonderful night together. They had gone to bed a bit late that night, but it was so nice and happy day.

It was days after the trip, and they finally got back to their normal life. Horu took a bit more time than James to recover, and everything was good now. It was the evening already, and he was cooking for his family now. The kids had usually stayed at the nursery of the school now after his belly got big and Horu couldn't go and pick them back to the home as he usually did anymore., and that role became James'. He had planned to cook the pasta and meatballs for today since he knew that everyone in his family loved it. He smiled when he could hear the car had finally arrived. It was just moment when he could hear Henry's sound from the outside. His older son was just so strong like his father. He smiled at James when he walked into the room after getting Henry and Johan to the living with their toys. "Hey, welcome back," Horu whispered, smiling. He was on the white shirt and an apron which made his belly look even more obvious.

(I think Horu is around 6 and a half, right? They may move when he is like 7 months, so we can still have some time to play. Idk, I think, I wanna play something after the nursery scene, but can't think about it yet. Any idea?)
(I think I've skipped lots of thing in this reply, hope, it's still okay.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(hmm yes we would want to enjoy Horu's pregnancy a little more after th emove, i agree, let me think about it,.... maybe i will have some idea when we went to that stage ;))

(and yes absolutely, no problem in the skip!)

James smiled at the lovely taste of pasta as he approached home. "hey... glad to be back." James returned the lovey welcoming, giving Horu a hug and cupped her belly. "how are you doing today? the babies behaving?" he asked, pressing a kiss on his beloved wife. he was going to tell him about the momve, but he didn't have the time because his elder son was rushing back down again, yelling his name.

"daddy! look at what i drew today!" he said, showing a picture that was very colorful - but difficult to distinguish what was on it. it turned out it was a drawing of their houseehold, with the 6 "shapes" being their family, with the 2 babies who are coming included.

James chuckled and lifted Henry up. he loved his children so much - and they were adorable. He put him on his seat while Horu prepared for dinner, setting the places. Everybody smiled seeing what was in for dinner tonight and very soon the kids were looking at it, fork in their chubby hands as they couldn't wait to start eating.

"so, everyone." James cleared his voice while everyone had started eating. "i have somehting to say. Horu, we would need to start packing... we are moving to a new house." he smiled making the announcement.
Horu was preparing the pasta for their kids as James said that. He was so surprised with it since he knew that James had spent lots of money on their trip. James used to talk about the bigger house for the bigger family before but this was so fast. He knew that James had got more money from doing the hard work for years, but he didn't really expect this. He smiled widely, looking at his husband. He might cry already if their kids were there. "You're such a best daddy, James." He said, smiling before looking at their kids. Johan and Henry didn't seem to really understand that, but they knew that they would have more space to play.

It was after Horu had prepared the pasta for everyone that they could have a chance to talk about this again. Horu was just leaning against the counter by James's arms supporting his waist. "You're so good and bad at the same time, James. Don't even want to tell me earlier. huh?" He asked, looking at his husband. They both knew that it was a joke, and Horu's face blushed red as James had answered with a soft kiss on his cheek, luckily, the kids were enjoying th pasta now, so they didn't really notice it. "We have lots of things to prepare in the short time. It's sorry that it will mostly be your work, honey." He whispered, snuggling with his husband. He knew that he wouldn't be able to help that much now with this big belly, but at least, Horu wanted to do what he could, importantly, he wanted to take the best care of his husband.

(Welcome back hehe. ;) and yeah, I think we'll have some idea when that time has come.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"i thought that would be a nice surprise.. .and as celebration. you deserve the best, Horu, and so did our children. i didn't know if the transaction would be going forward smoothly before we came back, ut now i was confirmed with the lawyer. We're moving to a nice bigger house - with a garden and 6 bedrooms." James smiled. he didnt' explain, but it was clear he was thinking they would need to prepare more space for their expanding family - and taht didn't limit to the babies Horu was carrying right now.

"we will have a lot to decorate... i have hired a moving company who would also help us pack something, so we don't have to put everything in boxes. But yes, please promise me Horu, you are NOT going to help out too much... i am worried you would hurt yourself otherwise." he said seriously. he knew his wife well, so he had to make sure Horu also knew he shouldn't be helpign with his belly size. he was larger than last time, that was for sure, and James would hate it if Horu was hurt in anyway because of them moving - he would blame himself for that if it did happen.

They had a nice dinner, with the children asking about their new house. James had been clutching Horu's hand under the desk, answering the questions so happily. He would be sharing the pictures of the new house with Horu once the babies were asleep and they were alone. James smiled when he thought of what could happen in their bedroom.
They had had such a wonderful dinner with the kids asking many questions about the house. They had also spent the time together watching the tv show and playing with their kids. Both Henry and Johan were still excited with the gifts from the trip, and Henry even carried it around with him. They were just the cute little angels that could instantly relieve the tiredness of their parents.

Horu could only smile when both Henry and Johan had fallen asleep on James' laps. He told his husband to get them to the room and he would follow after Horu had cleared all the mess in the kitchen. He could see how James wanted to help but knew that his husband was so tired already. "Hey, I can do it, James. Don't underestimate your wife." He said, smiling as James sighed and finally gave up.

It took some time for Horu to clean everything, but he finally did it. He also took a bit longer time getting upstairs with his condition now. He could see James was already on the bed, playing his phone when he entered the room. "Having a good time?" He teased. "Don't you wanna joy me? This is full moon night, James. Look at that." He pointed at the big moon that they could see through the window. He smiled hwhen james instantly joined him, holding him from the behind and enjoyed the night together.

(I think, we should have some cute scene before sex. Don't need to rush hehe.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha yea sure)

James smiled and leapt off bed. He was glad to join his wife. "that's so pretty... like what we've seenin Australia, right? later, when we've moved, we could enjoy views lke this ever better. we will have a patio so we could see it without any windows or rooftops to limit our views." he smiled imaging life in the new house. "i wasn't playing on th ephone just now.... i was looking through these." he scooped out his phone to let Horu see, still holding his belly with one hand.

"this is our new house.... i didn't want them to just keep scrolling on the phone just now, so i didn't show it to Henry and Johan." he smiled showing Horu photo after photo. "and this will be our bedroom, our kitchen, a paying room for the babies, their rooms, and teh nursery." he smiled. "we will have limited time to decorate the nursery after we've moved... don't overwork yourself please Horu, i would blame myself if you'd gotten hurt or exhausted because you had to direct the workesr on how to place the furnitures." James stressed once more, he wanted Horu to know clearly what he was thinking.

"we mmight need to buy a bit of new furnitures. The new place is a lot larger than here, but we can wait. At least for the first few months it should be ok, we could continue to improve it after the babies are here and we could have a bit more time, and havea clearer idea of what we need for these little ones." he smiled suggesting, hugging Horu close. "i love you so much... i cannot wait to start the new life in the new house with you."
"I love you too, James. I can't wait to start this new life, and I promise, I won't do it too much, but you also need to promise too. I know how strong you are but that can be too tiring for you." He said, smiling, and snuggling even closer to his husband. "We should make it slow as we always do," Horu mentioned about the furniture and the decoration of other parts except for the nursery room. He always loved something slow, but steadily, especially something really important like his relationship. He could remember taking months to accept to be James' boyfriend, and took years to have their first sex. Some people might think that he was wasting the time, especially his lover was one of the hottest men from the high school, but finally, he had shown that this way was the best, and he had decided to live with his man for the whole life even before James had become his husband.

Horu couldn't stop smiling as James showed a lot of photos of their new house. He was a bit surprised at how big it was. "Wow, we seem to have a quite big backyard, maybe we can picnic sometimes." He suggested. They hadn't done that for a long time but Hori knew that James loved it, in fact, his husband seemed to like a lot of outdoor activities. James had joined the hiking from many times before they got married. He felt bad for his husband sometimes how he couldn't do what he loves, but he knew what James would say if horu started talking about it.

His thought had been intercepted with a soft kiss on his neck. The kiss from the man who gave him the first kiss. James seemed to notice how Horu was thinking about something, and it was his favorite way to get his wife's attention back. "Gosh, James, you have such the softest kiss on the world although I have never tried it from other men." He joked, smiling softly. They rarely had these cute moments with the children playing around. "I love you so so much, James. you work hard for us, and still take care of me really well." He whispered as James moved one of his hand from Horu's belly and started massaging his back.

(Should we do the belly rub scene before sex? I think,it'll be cute hehe.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yes a bit of bellyrub ;) would Horu be a little insecure because of the stretchmarks that's even more serious this time than last time? will he require James to comfort him and reassure him of his love for his body? ;))

James loved Horu wholeheartedly. he had known he would be with this lovely boy since they started being tgoether. He didn't mind the wait - in fact, he also wanted to wait for the perfect occasion to take his wife's "virginity". It had been after he had proposed that they shared the first night together, and that had been a sweet return after all those years of waiting.

He pressed a kiss on Horu, nodding. "yes we can do picnic later, even barbecue. We will be a lot freer and the kids will have places to run about - for Henry especially, so taht he could use up some of his energy. that little monster's just always energetic." he smiled rubbing Horu's back. When he rubbed some spot particularly hard, he could hear Horu hissing. His wife had spent his time standing while preparing for their dinner. James was determined to reward him with something.

He bent down to scoop Horu up, holding him while he gasped. "hold my shoulders... i am going to give you some bellyrub. I have brought a new tube of cream:citrus one, don't worry, i remember you taste." he smiled when he saw Horu wanting to ask. James came back with the new lotion and gently lifted Horu's shirt. There was a new stretchmark - it had been developing for a few days, but james deliberatlely hid it from Horu so his wife wouldn't see it.
(I don' think so, The stretch marks are such a miracle thing for him, and it reminds him how he was carrying the babies. Hope it's fine.)

Horu's belly was big already with the twins inside there. There were some stretch marks but it wasn't bad at all with the constant belly rub from his husband. He was so round of himself with that marks on his belly. It always reminded him of the new life that would arrive soon. He moaned softly as James placed his big hands on his belly. It was warm and nice for him and it helped a lot. Horu was leaning against the headboard as James started moving his hands around his big belly. It was just the bare hands at the beginning to warm his belly up before putting the cream on his belly. He couldn't help but moan softly from time to time. It felt so good, especially after the long day standing on his feet. He hissed sometimes when James reached down on the lower belly where the muscle was most tense and there were some stretch marks there. "I'm pround of that stretch marks, James, how about you? Am I looking ugly with all that marks?" He asked, looking down at his husband.

(I don't think James can hide Horu's stretch marks since he can definitely see it especially after the shower with his naked body hehe ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha yea of course i'ts alright for Horu to be proud. in fact i just wanted to create a little scene where James would come to comfort Horu a little. it's fine as well this way)

James knew how to handle Horu's belly. He was very experienced now, after 2 pregnancies. James had perahps spend more time doing belly rubs for Hour than Horu himself. He took Horu's belly and rubbed it, he was naive enough to think if he hid his stretchmarks by covering it with his palm during his rubs, Horu wouldn't be able to see his lowerbelly himself - he didn't even think about the mirrors that were everywhere.

James smiled hearing what Horu said. "oh yes, i think those stretchmarks are beautiful. forgive me Horu, i thought you might not like them...now that i know you appreicate them just as much as i do, i guess i do not need to hide how much i love them." he chuckled, half laughing at himself for being silly, and grabbed the lotion. "let's see if you and the babies like this new one." he smiled and spread the lotion on his hands, making them spread out, then landed them on Horu's big bump, focusing on where Horu had hissed at the rub before.
The lotion was so good, and it worked magically with the warmth of James's hands. Horu moaned from time to time and even spread his legs a bit wider. "I'm wondered if you're the wizard. You always do this like a magic." He teased, smiling at his lover. The scent of the lotion was even stronger and it was so relaxing for both babies and mommy. Horu could feel the babies were tracking down their daddy's hands, but they were a bit less active today. "I think they want to play with daddy but they're also a bit tired. Not surprise, honey, you both gave mommy such a tough day." He teased, smiling. The babies were so active during the day, luckily, everything was a lot better right before the cooking time. "It's your fault, James. OUr babies were already so strong and active now." He continued teasing, but this time with his husband. Horu could see the big smile from James now. He knew that his husband was proud of the babies being strong, and they seemed to listen to their daddy more than mommy. "You know what to do, James. Just like last time."

(haha, I like this way.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"unfortunately, despite me wanting to be a wizard myself, i don't know any magic and am a muggle just like you."James chuckled. he was happy Horu was enjoying his rubs so much. he felt proud of reudcing his wife's pain and discomfort. ""hmm? they are giving you a hard time this morning?" James quirked up his brow and frowned. "that's not good, babies, are you two trying to tease mommy because you two know that daddy's not here? that's very bad for you two... if you continue to be like that, daddy would not give you these rubs!" James said threatenngly, like he could really communicate with the babies.

He looked up at Horu and kissed his lips. "i wish i could be here already... just hang in there and be strong. i will take laeve from work very soon, then i can take care of you even in the mornings." he said seriously this time.

James chuckled when Horu indrectlyl praised him. "oh yea, it's too bad your husband's so strong and big. maybe we have to conince the babies to take more of your genes next time, so they will be cute and smaller." he chuckled kissing Horu again. While they were joking with each other, James' hands started getting lower, caressing Horu's belly that was more sensitive. he also pressed another kiss on Horu, and another, and then more on his lips, his cheeks, his neck, his collarbone, all over his body.
Horu moaned constantly as James continued kissing his sensitive parts, especially his lower belly. "Hurry, huh? Such a bad daddy." He moaned again as James reached even lover, but still rubbing his belly as his husband knew that it was the most painful spot for Horu. "You haven't told me about your days off yet, James, we should do it later, so we can plan everything. You know, it's close now." Horu said, looking down at his big belly before moaning as James placed another kiss on his collarbone and bit it slightly to even drive Horu crazier. "And who said that we'll have more babies?" Horu teased, knowing that James always wanted more. "At least, not so soon" He added, smiling before responding another kiss from his lover. They had lots of things to do after this, so they could talk about having more babies later. Horu had finally lost his control when James reached down lower and brushed against his cock. Even just brushing his cock under his pants could drive Horu so crazy, and it showed how James could just control his wife easily. Horu could only hold James' bog body now as he started beeathing heavily.

(DId we already talk about next pregnancy? I think we did, and I think we haven't decided to make them have only one, right? I can't remember correctly.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha i only remember we are making it a girl? or did we say it's gonna be a boy again when they wanted a girl?)

"yep i hadn't told you about my leave yet... but that could wait. just like for more baies... it can wait..." James muttered, planting kisses all over horu's belly. Right now he just wanted to explore and taste Horu, everything else could wait.

"Oh..." James smiled and teased, pointing out Horu's erection. "you are always so sensitive, especially when you are pregnant..." the husband taesed his wife poinitng out the obvious fact, enjoying the blush that crept up on Horu's cheeks. "i love that so much..." James was telling the truth, he felt powerful and loved when he could easily make Horu aroused with just a bit of teasing. "continue to moan for me... you are so sexy and hot." James again worked on pleasuring his wife, stroking his cock, he very slowly made his way to the opening of Horu. "ohh, and so wet." He smiled reaching the most intimate part of Horu inside his pants. He saw Horu biting on his lips, looking away, and decided he would stop teasing him with words and show him his love with his actions instead.

James peeled of Horu's pants and started preparing Horu for himself. He took his time spreading and stretching Horu, helping his wife relax.
The pants were loose and Ma es could easily ook it off form his lover while he was preparing Horu for his thick cock. Horu continued moaning as James ut another finger trying to stretch his lover a much as he could. He responded a lot of kisses from his lover, and it was so sweet and gentle. Horu just loved how James had held it back and didn't put too much pleasure on his lover while he was pregnant. He could just hold his over tight as James stretching him for more. His legs were spreading widely and his cock was twitching already. "J..James." He moaned as James put his one hand under Horu's back and pulled him closer for another deep kiss. His body's weight could be like a paper compared with James's strength. He hugged his husband back as they were so close to each other. It felt like they would never leave each other go anywhere. Everything was still so exciting even after more than 10 years living with each other. "s..so good, James. I...I love you." He whispered, moaning louder. It felt like Horu couldn't control his body anymore. His opening was wet, but it might need a bit more time to prepare for James's thick cock.

(Yeah, I think, it'll be one girl. DO you like that? ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,402 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,850 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 969 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,805 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,112 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,697 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,457 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,475 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,763 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,631 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix