A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
"It's alrighr, it's alright love.. " James patted Horu's knee telling him it was fine. "It's just the baby playing hide and seek with us. Dont worry babe, it's very normal. You are on the right track, you are doing this so right, so good. You are doing so well for oyur babies, for me." James said praising his wife. "You are the bravest mommy, you are so goood." He kept on sayingwhile Horu started phshing again. His whine was so desperate, his face very flushed with how hard he was pushing. He kept on encouraging him. James had also put his hand on the opening of Horu, monitoring his progress.
It took more than 15 minutes till the head was finally crowning and hadn't moved back inside. Horu wanted to rest but he knew that this was the hardest part. He could feel the burning when the head started stretching his opening. "I....It's burning, J...James, arhh" He moaned in pain. He knew that he couldn't push hard as before since it could easily tear his opening but just did it slowly, but still strong. "Arhhhh, J....James, arhhhh, I...i..it's hurt" He whimpered, pushing slowly but still hard. It was even worse when the head was stretching his opening slowly. The urge had gone just the halfway of the forehead and Horu couldn't belive that he needed to endure this such a pain "I...I d..don't want to stop, J...James" He said, trying to push but it didn't work at all. Horu felt like someone was burning his opening with the fire now.

(Hehe, I just make him freak out. I think I've never done with our rp before. I hope it's fine ;) I even think that you'll like this more than a calm birthing mother.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Shh.. shh. It's ok, the baby's stretching you. Pant babe, pant." James clutched Horu's arms, getting his attention from the overwhrlming pain. "Come on babe, look at me, LOOK AT ME." james realisrd Horu was starting to panic. "No, dont push yet. Let your body tell you wgat to do. Dont be scared love, the baby is going to come at his own pace. Dont have to rush, and dont have to be afraid. I am here..." James tried to keep Horu calmer. It was ok for the baby to keep at this position. He knew this could be a tug of war, and it wasnt uncommon for the baby to need more than an hour to get through this stage. The important thing was to keep calm.

(Haha yea I thought that's cute)
(Glad you like it)

Horu nodded as his husband said that. He took a deep breath then wait just for another urge. His body was trembling with how his opening was burning from the head stretching his opening. the head was big and he couldn't even see it from this position. "Ahhrh, I...I need to push James" He said, taking another deep breath before pushing hard again. His chest was red with how hard he had pushed his chin against it. A small man just wanted his first baby to com out, nad it seemed to work his time. "Arhhhh, p..please, baby, mommy loves you." He said, moaning in pain. This push was also long and had made some progress. The forehead was out now, and just the nose for nex push which could be the hardest part, but Horu would do it.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James had been cupping his wife's opening, holding the flesh so it wouldnt tear so easily. "Now is the most crucial part babe. The nose is about to.come. do this carefully, just pant and let your body do that gently . Dont push too hard babe, let your body do that. Let the baby come slowly... i.know this could make the burn even worse, but please dont push too hard ok?" James gave specific instructions. If Horu pushed too hard it was very possible for him to tear, James could feel the oprning was pulled so.tight, any little movement from the baby could rip the skin apart and that wiuld be a very horrible thing to happen.
Horu nodded as his husband said that. He knew that it would be worse, but he needed to do this. He needed to push the baby out. Their first baby after all these years. There were many things happened, but they would soon become a big family. He grabbed James' arm tightly as hr started pushing again. It was slow but still hard enough to push the baby out. "Arhhh, JAMES!!" Horu screamed out loud when the nose slowly passed through his opening. It liked a sharp knife cutting his opening but it didn't tear it off. A small man panted heavily, trying to push as long as he could. He yelped and cried out loud when the nose and finally head popped out from his opening, following fir more fluid. "J...James, o..our baby, h...he's almost here." Horu whispered weakly, looking at his lover. It was hard but he would do this for his family.

(I hope this isn't too fast hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Nah it's fine)

James had been caredully supporting the ring of muscle straining aganst the baby. It was almost his limit and when Horu was pushing with so much strength, James actually put some counterpressure on the baby to stop it from coming too fast. It worked, and with his slight intervebtion, the nose came at just the right pace and even James let out a sigh of.relief whenthe baby's nose finally came fully out. "Yes youdid it! My brave momma... so good, you are doing so well. You are my hero... our baby will be here very very soon." James encoruaged Horu with a huge smile. He took the trembling hand of Horu to reach down, let his wife feel teir baby. "Can you feel that little nose? That's ohr baby.... indeed our babh, finally ready to join us in this fsmily."
"O..our baby,J...James"He whispered softly as he could feel the big head between his legs. The baby was big and strong as his father, and Horu wasn't surprised why this took a lot of time. Another contraction wasn't far from there after the baby had turned. Horu pulled his hand back and grabbed his husband again when he started pushing the shoulders out. It was indeed easier than the head but still needed some pushed. "Arhnn, b..baby" He moaned in pain, pushing hard again. Horu grabbed James' arms tightly while he was pushing. "Hahh, ahahh" He panted after another long push, and one shoulder had already come out. Horu knew that e just wanted one another big push, and the baby would be here soon.

(I make the first one as a son. What do you want for the second one? I don't mind both genders hehe.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(How about two sons?)

James let Horu grab his arms, with his ahnds though he pulled on Horu's llegs so he could.keep them spread wide apart. He clutched Horu's legs from his thighs, so he would be spreading his pelvis wide. "Come on babr, hang in there, yes, yes, push like that, push it hard." He muttered. He could feel the rpogress of the baby by the tip of his fingers. It would be soon, even though the pain was still overwhelming for Horu, they both knew their first son was very close to comingtot hr world.

With another rush of fluid, the baby moved a little, the shoulder that was still inside Horu was pressed forward, straining against Horu's tight canal. James pressed a kiss on Horu and smiled. "You could almost make it! Come on, push!"
"Arhhhh, hhh" Heo moaned in pain, pushing as hard as he could. It took more pushes for the baby to come out, but he finally did it after these hours. The first baby was out, and he was crying so loud. Heru collapsed on his husband with how tired he was but it was totally worth it. "Our son, James." He cried softly, looking down at the big and long baby on the bed. His hair, his face, and even his body were totally the same with James. He could insist how tese babies are their babies not fomr other men. "L...ook at him, James. H...he's just you" He said weakly when James grabbed the babies and handed him to his mommy. Horu couldn't stop crying for all these years, especially this last month. Thier baby was there.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The shoulder was a bit stubborn, and James secretly counted the pushes, Horu took almost 5 pushes just to get that second shoulder out, and another 2 strong pushes to get the whole baby out. James' heart was filled with joy and.pride. he was finally a daddy. Seeing how his son look, it was even more evidence it was his. The baby had his.eyes, his.nose, his brows, everything. He was like a replica of himself. James smiled while tears again filled his eyes again. He lifted the baby up and placed him on Horu's chest. His wife was exhausted, he coyld feel him leaning against him.like he had no energy left. He placed the baby on his bare chest, and his belly was still big the baby was like sitting on a seat. He smiled at Horu. "Yes Horu... you are a mommy now, and I am daddy...."
"F...father, James, m...other, Horu. that sounds nice, James." He whispered, holding his son in his arms. Horu wasn't surprised when their son was moving his hand around, trying to find his mother's nipples. "Just like father, like son" He joked, smiling softly. The moment was precious and even better when James placed a soft kiss on Horu's soft lips. They knew that another one was doing his progress to meet their parents but they still had some time to rest. "Towel, James. Our little one wants that, right? love." He said, smiling, placing a soft kiss on their son's forehead. They needed to cut the cord first, and, luckily, James had learned that before they had had the quarrel. The sharp scissor was prepared and also everything they wanted to clean the babies. James was the one preparing everything even before Horu's last month. He couldn't imagine how can his husband be this nice to him. He would never fine another man like him, in fact, he wouldn't find it since James' would be one and only his husband.

(Can we make the second one is a lot easier? hmm r maybe make it done in few replies? I just can't wait for their live after this labor ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
At this point, James was grateful for how prepared he had been. He had plamned everything out, the supplies had been ready: the sheets, rhe towels, the disinfectants, the scissors and clips for the chord.... he had prepared everything when Horu had reached his second trimester. Otherwis ehe would panic now. He smiled tearily at Horu while he cleaned the baby and swaddled him. Placing the infant back.on Horu, he carefully positioned him so he would be ablr to suckle from Horu. He massaged Horu's breast so tbe baby would feed easier, and felt like it wws swollen and hard - again it was his fault. They were told if Horu was to breastfeed, a lot of massaging would be needed to ensure the milk ducts were clear... without him, Horu couldnt do it very well and it showed by how swollen his breasts were. It would make it very painful everytime tbe babies suckled him.
It was hurt but worth how Horu was feeling now. This would be better soon when the babies sicked his nipples and cleared his milk duck, and they had two babies, it would be better very soon. Horu could feel the second one was moving down now, it wouldn't be too long from here, but at least, he wanted to make sure that their first son was full and got enough milk before his another round. It took 15 minutes more for the babies to get enough milk and fell asleep. Horu couldn't help but smile softly at how cute the baby was. Their first son was exactly the same with his husband and he just looked like little James inside his arms. He kissed the baby's forehead before handing it to James. "Bring him to sleep, James." He whispered softly, They had had the little beds for both twins which were also prepared by their father.

(They're not an identical twins, right? I love to have one whcih likes James, and one which likes Horu hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(No i guess not. The next baby would be easier coz he is smaller,like Horu!)

The suckling was slow, and James was worried at first, not sure if the baby was stronf enough to suckle out milk on his own, but seemed like his worry was for no reason. The baby's been drinking fast, and even slept with his tiny lips still attached to his mother's nipple. The birth required energy fron both mother abd baby, so no wonder their son was getting tired and needed sleep as well. James smiled at how cute he already thought his child to be, and very gently ljfted him away from Horu to his tiny bed.

The second baby was moving fast, partly because of his older brother suckling on their mother had promoted his contravtions. While James was putting on a tiny blabket for the infant, he heard moans and he quickly rrturned to Horu's side.
(Hehe, yeah, and he'si kind like this mother, so he won't hurt hs mommy too much.)

The second one was a lot faster then his brother since Horu could feel how he was moving down. He moaned in pain when the contraction hit him. He hadn't felt any urge to push yet, but it was so close. He smiled at his husband when he got back and held his body toghtly ebfore pressing a soft kiss on his forehead. "Our second one wants to meet his parent now, ahhh" He moaned, holding James' hand tightly. Hiiru was so tired to move now, so he better pushed his baby with the same position. He instantly leaned on James' body wen he got behind him and held his wife's belly tightly. Although Horu had rested, he had used lots of energy in the first one, so it would be still hard even this one was faster that his brother.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It was obvious that this time Horu's pushes were less powerful. The smaller man was exhausted by the large first baby, but luckily this time even James could feel that the baby was a bit smaller. He held Horu's hand and helped him push down. His wife's face was all red from how hard he was trying to push. Although the baby was moving down steadily, this time it was more difficult for Horu, he was out of breath, and his pushes were short. He often have to take a break between pushes to catch his breath, then push again. James was getting nervous, but soon the head was visible. "Look love, the baby's almost here!" He said touchign the little patch of dark hair at Horu's opening.
It was obvious that this time was faster, but not even easier with how Horu was so tired already. He pushed as hard as he could, holding Jame' hand tightly, and evne pinched his nails on him His whole body was trembling when he head was burning his opening, it was hurt as the first time when the baby brother had stretched his opening already but still bad for Horu. "Arhhnnnn, G..od, J..James" He moaned and this time was screaming out loud. He threw his head back, resting on Jame' big chest, breathing heavily after this long big push. The head was half wat out now, and the nose was there inside his opening. It would be hard again next time but he couldn't wait for their second baby. Horu was breathing heavily when James placed a sift kiss on him, it was the biggest encouragement he could get from only his husband.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The disadvantage of having his canal stretched was , even though ti was more prepare to pass a baby, it also had a loose hold on the head and the baby slipped back even faster than last time. Horu yelped in surprise as the little nose soon disappeared and evne the forehead of the baby receded back inside of him. James was quick to comfort him. "Shh.. it's ok, it's ok. Just push and the baby would come back out, come back all the way to where he had been before... don't be scared, I am here, everything is going just right. you are doing great." He prasied Horu as he once again scrunched up his face to push. This tug of war had continued on for a little longer than before, with Horu being exhausted, but oncea gain the baby was about to be born. WIth one strong push under the encouragement of James, the baby's nose is out, and even his chin came out with some fluid. "Yes that's the head! just a bit more!"
Horu collapsed on his husband after the longtime pushing head in and out, but it finally came out. He screamed wit the last push, and couldn't even control himself. A little wife had already cried out again when although he couldn't even see the head with the belly at the middle. "O...our baby, James, H...he is coming" He whispered, breathing heavily. "L...let me rest, James." He said, leaning on his husband. His body was sweaty, and he knew that he couldn't even rest for the long time when another contraction hit him, Horu gasped this time with how fast it was, even faster than the first baby. He leaned forward, pushing his chin against his chest and trying to push so hard. "urgggg" He groaned during the long hard push. The shoulders were slowly moving out, but it would take some pushes
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,353 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,775 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 951 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,625 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,939 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,630 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,361 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,335 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,630 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,591 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix