A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
(yea sadly only temporary but nice to have a break! does it show in my writing that james also had a very good mood? ;))

"hey, i'm alway sprotective....but i also want to compesnate for last night.. you scared me you know, baby?" James whispered, but his smile told Horu he wasn't. "last night you've been so cold... i just wanted your affection again." he rubbed the tip of his nose against horu playfully. He separated a slight bit from Horu when they were nearer their children, but both of them smiled at their son's sharp observation. "Alright buddy, yea mommy and daddy are close today. it is because we are both very excited to be out as a familiy." he ruffled Henry's hair and lifted Johan up to put him onto the passenger's seat. "alright, off we go!"

the Leopard and tiger were in the same house, indoor and air-conditioned, James asked silently if Horu would join them this time. He carefully helped Horu up, he noticed Horu took a second to get his balance, so he had stayed with Horu this time. "hey Henry, Johan, you two go ahead? mommy and daddy will be catching up with you. Just one thing: no running. I don't want you to knock over people ok? henry, take care of Johan for me?" he said, asking the children to go in first while he helped Horu.

this time James kept his hand on Horu's belly. he grabbed Horu's waist so his wife could lean against him if he wanted. "Henry's becoming a very good brother, don't you think so?" he smiled watching his pair of sons walking together, hand in hand, ahead of people and Henry was protecting Johan brilliantly.
(Hehe, James is always in a good mood ;))

"Of cause, he will. He's really nice." He said, leaning against his husband. It might be because hits were quite a late afternoon, so there were not many people there, and they could walk slowly, following their sons. There was an albino tiger there and the kids were so excited about it. "Wow, that's so cute, right?" He asked the kids, smiling t both of them. Henry was already putting his face against the mirror, so he could see it really close. "It's also really big. We can't distinguish the male or female easily as the lion, but you can see a bit bigger build of the male tiger, and I think it's both males in this cage." Horu said, pointing at another tiger in the same cage with the albino one. "They may be a brother. Tigers really love its brother like you two." He explained. He couldn't hide his smile seeing lots of excitement from the kids, especially Henry who didn't even move out from the mirror.

"Sadly, the tiger and other wild animals are really close for the extinction now. We must save them by not supporting anything that could hurt them, okay?" Horu knew that it might be too early to talk about this topic, but this was a really good chance and he wanted the kids to know to the truth of this world. He smiled when both kids nodded t the same time. James was busy supporting and rubbing his belly, so Horu would take place to teach the kids in this zone.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
James smiled at the mini lecture his wife gave his children. He also supported Horu's approach. Sometimes you have to let children build up the concept for animal and wildlife conservation early for them to have the sense to protect them. Hjames stroked Horu's belly soothingly when one of the twins decided he wanted to see the tiger as well, and kicked a little hard on Horu's belly. "Ok little one, I know you are eager to see this big animal. Daddy promise you after you're born, daddy and mommy will come again with your elder brothers, ok?" James whispered to the belly.

"White tigers are especially easy to be spotted in the wild, so they are vulnerable. They are so beautiful a lot of hunters targeted them for their fur. So you two, be sure to stay close to mommy and daddy ok? You two are too beautiful there could be kidnappers around." James said, asking his children to stay close. It was not very possuble for them to be kidnapped, but they would easily get lost if there were too excited, so James thought this was a good opportunity to let them realise the danger.

"Next is snow leopard. It's an endangered species... you see how different they looked from the tigers?" James pointed at the spots on the leopard.
"They're quite beautiful, right? It looks like one of the stuffed animals that daddy bought for Johan, right?" Horu said, pointing t the beautiful species. "It is hunted because how beautiful it is. Don't you think it's more beautiful to see it while it's still alive?" He asked, and both children nodded t the same time. "Let's look closer." He said, telling the kids to walk to the cage. "As its name, the slow leopard most live in the places with the very cold weather.

"I...it's cute" Johan finally said something and Horu wasn't surprised at all. "Yeh, it's so cute, but can be dangerous too. Just like people, so beware, love." He said, rubbing Johan's hair gently. "The white color makes them can hide a bit easier in the snow, and it also has a thick fur, so it won't be cold." He continued to explain to his little son while Henry was so excited and could barely hear him. "Why don't you join your brother?" John nodded s Horu said that. He walked closer and the tiger seemed to notice it. It walked closer to both children but didn't roar out loud. Johan stepped back as he saw that but Henry had held his hand and they were watching it together.

(let's make next and the last one is the panda? I just realize how we didn't really play with the scene by playing with the belly for some time. SHould we do that? Maybe before the massage and milk scene hehe)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Hmm play with the belly? You mean James rubbing Horu's belly, applying lotion? Yea we can do that, especially with the backache. I am thinking Horu would really whimper once the children couldnt hear and the pain really built up)

It really showed Horu was closer to Joahn, and Henry's chaarcter is more similar to James. Johan natrually snuggled close to Horu, wrapping his short arms around Horu's leg and looked at him like thr sweet little baby he was. Henry, on the other hand, was so excited seeing the two white felines he just kept asking James questions. It was until Johan joined Henry again at the encouragement of Horu that the 2 boys reunited with each other.

James was happy to see his 2 sons getting close to each other and returned to his wife's side to hold him. Johan shivered and took a small step back hearing the tiger's low growl, and James smiled seeing Henry stepped up to protect his little brother. "Our sons are really golden. Our little angels..." he smiled pressing his cheek against Horu's forehead. "How lucky i am... with 3 angels in my life. Oops." He exclaimed feeling Horu's belly wriggle. "Oh right, it's 5 angels now. Cant forget 2 two little ones right?" He smiled looking at Horu.

They stayed awhile longer. Moving forward they were able to see some natural colored tigers and leopards. Each of them had a large space to live in, with a little pond and again, they could see a tiger playing in the water.
Henry was also excited with the tiger playing with the water. He even asked his daddy to lift him up, so he could see it properly. all of them were having lots of fun and they had stayed there for awhile. "Hmm, I think, we have time only for 1 more place, so we won't miss the souvenir shop," He said, looking at all of the family members. Both Johan and Henry even had the hands to say goodbye to the tiger before walking back to the cart. James also let Henry and Johan go first, so he could take care of Horu ll the way down. "Okay, lest place. Panda! There is also a baby panda there." Horu had already read about it since he knew that this was the highlight of the zoo, and the kids would love it.
Henry was always excited. He even asked daddy to drive faster as he heard that there was a baby panda there. Johan was still quite but Horu could see the excitement from his eyes, and he knew that his son loved it. The pandas were in the separate building which was colored with black and white. The kids were so excited as he saw that. both James and Horu needed to tell them to calm down for times but it didn't work at all. Henry instantly jumped down as the cart arrived the parking zone. He was jumping and running around, waiting for other people.

(Yeah, hehe, I'm not really in a mood of doing that milk scene, mostly prefer sex if you wanna do the naughty scene but it's fine haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(ah naughty stuff ;) HAHA i am always welcoming of it! and.... do you want James to just release himself on Horu's belly, or are you in a mood for really doing it?)

it was so sweet to see his children waving goodbye at the tiger and walk away hand in hand. Some other people in the park were all "awwing" and "ahing" at how cute the twins were. Henry, as usual, was the brave one who just walked forward like their parents had said so, while Johan was a little shy and hid behind his brother a little, but his timid smile was what melted most of the people's heart.

James was proud of his children. He took good care of his wife as they went ahead to the last stop for the day. James could understand both children were very exccited to see their favourite animal, but when Henry jumped off the cart, he wasn't too happy seeing him wanting to run ahead of his parents. "Henry!" he asked, and when his son didn't respond to that, he repeated. "henry! where's Johan?" he asked. He knew Henry was most caring of Johan, so when he realised his little brother wasn't following him too closely, Henry immeidately turned back.

James looked at him with a stern look, and when Henry came forward, finallylooking a bit guilty, James knelt down to talk to him at eye level. "Henry, you shouldn't run away liike that. there are other carts around, they could bump into you. we don't want anyone to get hurt right?" he said, sternly, but guiding. he didn't want to scare his son, but he shouldn't have run off like that. "now you know your mistake right?" he ruffled Henry's hair, seeing his eldest son lower his head. "hmm, ok. as long as you realise it, daddy is going to forgive you." he kissed Henry's forehead and let him join his little brother. "now both of you stay quiet ok? pandas are very quiet animals, if you scream you will startle them. shhh." James pressed a finger on his lips and smiled when both kids copied what he did.

"was I a little harsh on Henry?" when the children ran off, James asked Horu quietly. He didn't want to damage the happy feeling, but he felt like he couldn't let Henry do it like that. "did i choose the wrong occasion to teach Henry?" he asked, not very sure himself so he asked Horu for his opinion.
"That's good. You did it really good, daddy." He said, smiling softly. He knew that they needed to be stiff sometimes, and it was fine for him if it was reasonable enough. There was a zone for cleaning the hands before going inside the panda zone. Although the pandas were in the glass cage, they wanted to make sure that no one had brought any infection there.

It was nice to see Henry help Johan cleaning his hands. There was a lower stand especially for the children but Johan couldn't seem to be able to stand properly, and Henry had held him while his little brother was cleaning the hands. "That's good, love," Horu said as they finally caught up with the kids. Henry could clean his hands by himself, but Johan was still there, waiting for his older brother. It was really nice to see how they loved each other. "I don't think you can hold me as usual here." He said while they were cleaning the hands. He knew that they needed to keep their hands clean until they walked out from this place. "It's fine, I promise, I'll walk very slowly." He told, smiling. He knew that James would prefer not going inside if their kids were there, but they couldn't them go inside alone as well.

Henry and Johan were really quite inside here. They barely talked to each other, but Henry walked very close to the cage making chubby cheek pressing against the mirror.

(Realise? I'm fine with naughty scene now. You can choose between milk scene or sex scene hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha yea i didn't get your hint when you mentioned playing with the belly. Yea i remembered you said you preferred not to have sexy scenes too much, so i would want to wait until you give me the ok to start it ;) anyway, thanks for letting James have it ;) absolutely i'm choosing naughty scene!)

James nodded. He was happy taht his wife supported it. James was a new father - and he was learning how to teach his children every day now. He knew there was no way to be the perfect parent but he was willing to learn.

It did bother James a little knowing he couldn't hold Horu's waist like before. "you have to walk very slowly ok?" he looked at Horu with great concern. with their hands cleaned, they couldn't touch much other thing. James was following their children slowly, making his pace match that of Horu's. he chuckled seeing how henry pressed his cheek against the glass, his little hands spread against the glass as well at the sides of his head. "Oh Henry...." he giggled again at how funny his elder son was, wanting to look at the panda.

the little panda was just a few months old. crawling close to his mother, James also found it adorable. "aww look at it..." he muttered, the little cub was still very clumsy . when playign with his paws, the baby rolled forward and did a somersault. Whne it got back up, he looked so clueless and cute. James instinctively wanted to hold Horu to invite him closer to the glass, then realised he couldn't touch Horu yet and pouted. "Horu..." he sighed and just step aside so Horu could have his space at the front row, right behind their children , to look at the pandas.
(Yeah, maybe James just notice it. Maybe they're on the bed preparing to sleep until he realizes how Horu's belly and back are stiff. Tbh, I'd prefer sex scene the milk scene though haha, but maybe we can do it a bit later, maybe another night? Like a sweet night with some chasing, we can make a slow move like start with the belly then slowly moving down hehe)

Horu could see what his husband wanted to do, and he loved it how it had become the instinct of James now. "Hmm, I'm fine here. I can clearly see it. It's so cute, just like the kids when they were young." He said happily, looking at the kids who were still very excited about the pandas. "Just watch the kids here. I'm fine." He whispered. It was a bit awkward that he couldn't touch his husband as he usually did, but he could understand that.

"We can come here again, and I'm sure that this panda will be somewhat bigger next time." He said with his kids, knowing that it would take some time till they could visit here again. "Pandas mostly eat bamboo as the food, but sometimes, it could et something else too, it's just really rare" He tried to explain some knowledge here. Horu couldn't take much since it should be quiet here, so he just did what he could.

Henry was still pressing his face against the mirror for awhile when Johan just stood there behind his older brother. They still had some time here, but they also needed to be hurry before the souvenir shop would close. "We have around 15 minutes more. Just enjoy love." He said from the behind and made sure that the kids could hear that.

(I mean we can still do the milk scene if you want, but tbh, it's even naughtier than sex scene for me XD)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(aww i thougth we can have Horu's knees wobbling when the kids headed into the bathroom for their shower - i just assume they could do it on their own. james could catch him and realise already his wife was quite pained with standing and walking around all day?

sexy scene then ;) it's good, we can progress to the milk scene later, if you feel like it. yea it's in fact naughtier than the sex in a way... we can move it to another night. not suitable to have it when Horu was so tired, isn't it?)

James was worried since even Horu himself couldn't support his back like he used to. his belly was large enough now, James could see his wife needing to arch his back a lot with the heavy weight in front. He tried not to let that bother him too much. "just be careful ok?" he whispered back to Horu and pressed a quick kiss on his cheeks.

Like the zookeeper could hear what Horu said, two men appeared bringing a large bulk of bamboo into the cage and put the piles on a platform. to reach the bamboo, the pandas had to walk across the trees decorated as their natrual habitat, and come closer to the audience. There was also a plate of something, like a mixture that looked a little like cat food, also at the side for the pandas to eat. "look, henry, Johan. that's a mixture of food to add onto the nutrients for mommy panda and baby panda." James smiled explaining to the kids.

The pandas moved - slowly and in a very cute way, towards their food. the cub was more energetic and rolled his way towards the bamboo, the mother following rather slowly behind. "horu... mommy panda looks just like you." James whispered to Horu, teasing his wife with that similar clumsy look.
( we can do that hehe. Just wobble ng or almost falling?)
(Sexy scene? You mean sex scene? That’s good hehe and yeah we should make it anohter nothgt, so james can have extra scene with belly rub as well. We can play milk scene later later hehe ;) )

“James! He said, patting his husband slightly. At least I’m cute” He pouted, looking at his how husband. He knew that he could’t talk too loud here, so he didn’t really tease his husband back as he usually did. “Hmm, do you know that mommy panda won’t led daddy panda stay close don’t ring the pregnancy? Hmm, maybe I should do that. He teased a bit, knowing that James would never let him do that. Horu was really happy to see that expression of James. He seemed to want to say something but couldn’t make it loud.

The kids were still very excited with the,panda eating the food. Henry even moved and followed the movement of the panda. They were enjoying this moment a lot until the time was over. It was only 40 minutes before the zoo shop would close, so they needed to be hrry now. “Let’s head to the shop, love. We can buy some pandas today if you want!” Horu whispered, tying to get the attention from his kids. The kids were excited when they heard that. Henry was about to jump when daddy tell him to stay quiet. They could also see the jappy face from his little son, and that was really good. “I hope we don’t spend too much here” He joked, looking at James. He knew that both him and James would buy anything the kids want espeacilly when it was soemthing good like this zoo stuff.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(either way, he'd just reach out to James and moan painfully holding his own back ;)

sexy, sex scene, same thing to me. James would be having a sweet and lovely time with Horu while his pregnant wife moan with pleasure. ;) let's postpone milk scene as we said.)

James snickered quietly hearing how Horu proudly declared he is cute. Which was true, but it was still fun hearing Horu said that himself. "oh babe..." James whispered, almost kissing Horu for how adorable he was. "you can't..." James wanted to say something about not allowing him close during the pregnancy. but immeidately the zookeeper looked at their way and he had no other method than to shut up. He squinted at Horu. He would continue with this later...

James stopped Hnery from jumping, putting a finger on his lips again. He was also a little afriad if Henry jumped up, he would have bumped into Horu's belly accidentally. That would be very bad. Togther, the 4 of them came out from the panda house. With the kids so excited, James didn't realise they had been inside for almost half an hour in total. that also meant Horu had been standing without any support for 30 minutes. The moemnt they left the house, James was already at Horu's side and holding his back. "are you ok? let's head back to the cart." he asked anxiously. If there were less people, perhaps James would carry Horu back to the cart. He knew his wife was under a lot of stress and soreness now, and he wanted to get him some rest soon.

they drove to the souvenir shop, almost at the exit of the zoo. James this time let their children go ahead to choose one toy each - hopefully they would only choose one. Or they woudl really spend a lot here. James himself was busy escorting Horu. "Are you ok? if you feel like it, you can wait in the cart?" he asked, looking at Horu.
(okay hehe)

"It's fine, James." He said as his husband asked that. It seemed like James was noticing something, but it was not that bad now. They walked slowly inside the shop and the kids were so excited with lots o stuff there. "We can buy them two things for each. We won't be able to visit here for some time." He told his husband, knowing that this was also a special trip for both of them. Henry had already got one. He had grabbed a book with the photos and lots of information about the animal inside there which Horu was so happy to see how his son was eager to learn about it. "How about this keychain? Mommy can hang it on your school bag." He said, pointing at the keychain in the shape of snow leopard. "Can I really have that?" Henry asked, making sure that he could get one more thing. "Sure, honey. It's pleasant of how good you're today. Keep this with you, Henry. You'll be great mn like daddy." He whispered, rubbing the messy hir genty.

Johan was on the other hand. His son was still choosing between panda and tiger stuffed animals. Both of it was really cute and had its own style. "What should we do, daddy?" He teased, looking at his husband. He didn't mind at all if James would buy both for Johan. Their kids didn't usually ask for the toys, and it was him and James that always bought it for them, so he didn't mind to have what the kids really wanted. Johan was sill looking back and forth between two toys. "Hmm, it's breaking my heart. It looks so hard for him."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"well yes, it would be awhile before we can really head out together as a family." James looked at Horu and his belly. This would be almost the last family outing as a family of 4. Later life would again become quite different with the 2 new additions. "alright, to mark the occasion that they would both become big brothers, we can have 2." James nodded agreeign with Horu.

It was nice seeing Henry so happy with the 2 gifts. It was even better than asking him to choose 2 right from the start: now Henry would feel like he had a surprise. James smiled and went to Johan's side, squatting down, he was now at the same eye level as Johan. "hey babe, you still cannot choose between the two?" he asked gently. "hmm lets see. Have Johan be a good boy today?" he asked. Not surprisingly, Johan nodded quickly, his big, round eyes looking very serious at James. "alright. because Johan has been such a good boy, daddy had decided you can have 2 toys today. we can bring both panda and tiger home." he smiled and the big excited squeak from Johan was the best thign to see. His smaller son was so happy he hugged James tightly and gave him a big kiss. "thanks daddy!" he beamed with the two stuffed toys, jumping around the shop.

James smiled following his usually more quiet son. "Horu? anything you want to buy as well?" James smirked. he knew his wife sometimes still had the heart of a child. If his wife wanted a stuffed toy, he woudln't be too surrpised.
Horu was looking around as James said that. "Hmm, that snow globe looks really nice. We can have that in the bedroom." He said, pointing at the snow globe which was two snow leopard inside. It was obvious that it was a couple, so it was good to put it in the bedroom.

He grabbed the snow globe from the sheet and sent it to James. He let out a soft moan there which James could definitely her that. He might need to rest soon, luckily, it was the last spot for today. He could see James told the kids to wait outside while he was playing for the toys, so Horu could sit on the bench for some time. This might be a bit worse than Horu thought. Horu stretched his back, giving himself some time before walking outside with the kids. He could see James did not stop glancing t him and he knew that his husband was worried about him now.

"You both are the good boys today." He said with his sons, smiling t them. They were excited about the new toys and Horu was really happy with it. It took some time until James had joined them outside. His husband also seemed to be hurry now. It might be because he wanted his wife to rest s soon s possible. "WHere do you park the car, James?" He asked. He might ask James to bring them there first before returning the cart, so he could get some rest. Horu couldn't walk without his hand supporting his back now. It could be worse tonight.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James understood why Horu had chosen this snowglobe. he liked it as well with the 2 cute leopard playing within the snowy forest. He took it and frowned hearing Horu's moan. His wife must have been so sore to moan out loud.... "Henry, Johan, stay outside with mommy. Daddy will be there with you in a minute." like Horu thought, James was starting to worry about Horu and he wanted Horu to rest for as much as he could while he paid for the toys.

When James came out from teh store, he saw Horu and their children togehter. Horu had sat on the bench, and the 2 children were so happy huddling close to their mother. "shh stay there." he stopped Horu from getting up. "i will bring the car closer. You 3 all wait here, I will drive the car ot the gate just outside. When you see me, you can all come out." he instructed, pressing a kiss on Horu's forehead. "i will go to return the cart. Just wait here ok?" He smiled at Horu. James decided if he was to take the car first, it would maximize the time Horu can rest on this bench and minimize the distance he had to walk. However, it would mean Horu had to get up from teh bench himself because James would be outside the gate this way.

James went ahead to return the cart, then almost ran towards the carpark. He drove close to the exit, and waved for his family to come. james had also gotten off the car, ready to help his wife to get on the car when he came out through the gate.
It took not too long until James had brought the car in front of the zoo. "Don't run, okay? There are some cars here, and mommy doesn't want you both to get hurt." He said, guiding the kids. The kids walked slower but it was still faster than their mommy. Horu took some time to get his balance and he couldn't walk properly with one hand supporting his back now. It took some time, but he finally got out of the car and James instantly got to him and supported his back. "Thanks, honey." He whispered letting a moan as his back was supported.

The kids already got inside the car while James was helping his wife. He might be able to hear the painful moan with his tense Horu's back was. "Thanks, honey. Maybe we can order the dinner tonight." He said, knowing that he would not be able to cook tonight, and James would never let him do that as well. The kids had instantly fallen asleep when they got inside. They might be tired after traveling all the, so Hoeu and James could have some private time here.

"We're still lucky that these little ones aren't too active today," Horu said, rubbing his belly. James had already put some cushions under his back now since just the car set wasn't enough at all. Horu was also stretching his back from time to time all the way back to the home. The car might not be comfortable enough anymore for today.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yea, all our boys are very good boys today. The only bad boy is me." James said with much regret. "I am so sorry Horu. I cannot imagine how Horu would be if he wasnt there. Firstly if he wasnt there, Horu couldnt drive them in the golf cart. James knew Horu would still bring the kids to visit as many animals as he could. He couldnt imagine how it would be for for Horu to walk all the way. What's mroe, they would have to take taxi - or even bus - to head back home. "I'm so sorry. No matter what, I should be here. It is just impossible for you to bring both kids around in the zoo." He said, really regretting it.

stopping the car at a redlight, he leaned towards to Horu. He lifted his chin and pressed a deep kiss on him. "I am so sorry, really."he gazed into Horu's eyes. They continued their drive and James sighed deeply. "Let's make orders for dinner first? We can have it once we arrived home." He asked. He hoped it would distract Horu from the pain on his back. They were both saying it quietly so they woudltn wake up the boys.

He took Horu's hand when he stretched forward, smiling and pressing a kiss on the back of it. He would give his wife a long, deep rub on his back, but for now he would just comfort him with small kisses.
"It's okay, James. You were there with us too." He said, smiling t his husband. Horu didn't want James to be so guilty with this since he knew that his husband did his best today. "We should order the dinner first. Maybe some pasta and salal. You know they loved it." Horu said, looking at the kids at the back seat.

He grabbed the phone and started ordering the food. He knew what the kids loved and he knew that Henry could eat pasta again although he had had it as the lunch. Everything James did was work, and Horu was distracted from the pain all the way back to their home. James kissed him every led light and he even put more cousins under Horu's back. "Thanks again for coming today, honey. The kids are really happy and me too." He whispered, smiling at his lover. He knew that James had done so many things for their family and Horu was appreciated that.

They took around 40 minutes until they arrived home. Horu just stayed in the car while James was working up the kids and carrying them inside. His husband wouldn't let him walk alone today, and he knew that James would even carry him from here into the house.

(Do you want the scene of Horu getting wobbling again? or this is enough for James to realize how bad it is.)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,351 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,769 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 947 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,597 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,924 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,626 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,342 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,327 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,584 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,587 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix