A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
(maybe make Horu wobbly when he got off the car? but he insisted on walking in himself. he didn't want his kids to notice their mommy was in pain. He was afraid the children might thought it was because of the trip that made Mommy hurt so bad?)

James had to carry the sleeping babies into the house. THey were snoring lightly, each tilting their head to one side. James patted Horu's hand, gesturing for him to stay while eh took care of the kids.

James first took Henry on one side of his chest, then moved to scoop up Johan from his seat as well, and moved to the house with both children laying on one side of his shoulder. his hands were full and it was tricky to open the door, but finally he managed and went in. he put the children on the sofa, letting them nap for a little longer. the noise and the lights would graduallyl wake them up.

James came back out to help Horu out. Not too surprisngly, Horu had opened the door himself. His wife was trying to get off himself. "Horu.. let me help." he said, he knew his wife might be able to do it himself, but he just wanted to be there to make sure he'd be ok. "Come here... careful." he reached a hand in to grab Horu's elbow, then held his waist on the other side so he would be well supported when he got off the car.
(Not sure if I understand what you mean haha)

Horu walked slowly inside the house, and he also needed to stop for resting sometimes. It took some time till they got to the sofa, so Horu could rest for a bit now. "I'm fine, James, but I think you need to prepare the dinner for us tonight." He said, smiling at his husband. There were not many things that James needed to do., mostly just waited for the food and prepared it for the kids.

Horu smiled when James got really close to him and cuddled him tightly. "It's fine, honey, but I may need your help this night." He whispered, knowing that James was very guilty now They could stay like this for some time until the food was delivered, luckily, the kids might go to bed early tonight since they might be really tired from the long day. "Thanks again for today, James." He whispered, giving his husband a soft kiss. James was snuggling close to him now and his hands were moving round Horu's back, trying to make it a bit better before the real massage tonight.

(I think we can skip it a bit to the massage hehe. Let's make that a long scene as well. I think James should start with back rub till it gets better and then the belly rub. We can make the scene of daddy plying with babies, so it's better to make Horu's back get better first.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(lol doesn't matter. Forget it.)

when James rubbed Horu's back, his wife already couldn't suppress the little moans. James became more aware of how much Horu was hurting. "i will get the kids ready for bed as well after dinner... you can ret more on bed. They would understand... let's hope tonight they wouldn't fight too long when showering." he whispered. The moans from Horu and also the whisper of James finally woke the boys up, just at the same time as the doorbell rang . dinner was ready.

James did everything he could. He helped Horu sit down first before taking care of his children. It was lucky now his sons were old enough to eat on their own, only Johan sometimes needing a bit of help. He knew his younger son was already trying, and he made sure John was priased for his effort.

After dinner, James took the kids to the bathroom. Henry and Johan could almost bath on their own, but James or Horu was always present so they woudln't play too long in the shower. James tried to hurry them as much as they could, putting on clean pajamas on them, both bosy were soon getting sleepy again. They didn't need their bedtime story and already, both were quickly asleep.

"hey." James returned to their room to see his wife resting on bed. "How's the back now?" He sat down next to him. Horu was sitting on the bed watchin tv. "you should add one more cuhsion.." James said fetching anothe rcushion to stuff it behind Horu's back. "i will be right out - i need to take a shower myself. Had been splashed so wet just now." he smiled and kissed Horu. "just a few minutes."

(yea back rub first. LOL i rushed through the night so we can start on that!)
“It’s fine, honey, you should rest now too, love you” Horu said, giving his husband a sift kiss. “Oyu look sexy with wet, shirt”. He teased, smiling widely, and James seemed to love that when he startes show off his muscle. “Go to shower” He said, smiling widely.

It took some time for James to take the shower, and Horu just waited there, watching the tv. “Hey, love, you’re so nice tonight, thnak you” He said, rubbing his belly gently and it was the same time that James walked out of the shower. “Hey!” He shouted, notincing that James only weared the towel around his waist. His face blushed pink as James started showing iff hismuscles again. He could never resist that and James seemed to know it.

(I think we should start with a bit sexy moment hehe ;) I think we should make it a very sweet not the time that James feels so guilty. What do you think?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James' face lit up. healways loved it when his wife would praise him ... it reassured him that he was doing well and his wife was loving him. He didn't bother with clothes when he came out of the shower. There was still water dripping from his hair, the beads of water dropping down his toned torso, over his muscled chest and abndomen. James was confidnet with how he looked, and it just made James laugh even happier when he saw the lovely blush appearing on his wife's face.

"You like what you're seeing?" he smiled. "how about you also show me how you look..." James smirked... then pulled away the only towel on his body to wipe dry his hair. he chuckled at how Horu's face just turned into a tomato immeidately. "i know you love it... i will let you admire it later." he chuckled, finishing his tease, he walked tot heir closet to find a pair of boxers. that's all. he didn't plan on putting on a shirt.

James knew what he need to do now. He grabbed the air conditioner control and made it a slight bit warmer than usual. "Come on, Horu. tkae off your clothes." he smiled turning to Horu. "i'm already dressed like this, you should as well." he chuckled, climbing onto the bed. Horu's face was so red . "what are you thinking about....?" James continued to tease. "something naught?" he dragged his finger across Horu's bump. "i was only thinking about some back rubs..." he finally laughed out loud. James had teased Horu. he had deliberately hinted on sex first, when in fact he was planning on a good nice massage first. they will warm up before their lovemaking.
“Hey! Don’t tease me like that” H eshouted, patting his husband a bit heavier this time. “Hmm, I dont think I ahould take it all off” He said, taking his loose shirt off. Horu could also hear James was breathing heavier when his wife started showing his round and perfect bump. “Hold on, lion. Mommy just need some nice rub tonight” He teased back, smiling widely.

He smiled when James got to the bed abd slightly lifted him up and then placed in to his laps. “Hmm, nicest cousion in my life” He praised. He let out the soft moanes as James started pressing his big warm hands on his back. “Ahh, that’s good” He moaned as his mscles were stretched. He leaned against James’ broad chest while his husband was massaging his back. They should start with bare hands before using some oil and this was perfect. The warmth of his husband was so helpful. Horu just felt like he was sitting on the giant warm bad now.

(Loving this scene hehe i dont mind doing sex scene soon, maybe just another night? Let’s make it very sweet tho, that’s what I love more than naughty scene)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha i am thinking that when they moved onto belly rubs tonight, things will heat up and they would do the sex scene! oh if youfeel like it should move to another night, then yes, we can do it. the next night?)

Sometimes James wondered if Horu was really made to be his. his smaller wife was fitting so nicely on his lap. The perfect size. He coudl reach his back this way while his wife could find enough support on his chest. he smiled and pressed a soft kiss on Horu. "of course, this private cushion's specifically designed and maintained for you. Only you can use it." he chuckled pressing a little harder into the muscle at Horu's lower back.

He rubbed along the spine of Horu, then along his hips where his pelvis was connected to his waist. James knew Horu and his sore spots. He smiled at the moans from Horu. "oh Horu... do you knwo what your moans do to me...?" he whispered.

James warmed up Horu first with some rubs. When he felt it ready, he reached in for a citrus oil - the one with Yuzu from Korea.It was a different taste than their usual ones, he hoped Horu would like it as well. He didn't tell Horu what oil he was using, he wanted Horu to feel and smell it for himself.
(Yeah, next night should be good since we can have another sweet scene like this hehe. As you also said that James shouldn't do it when Horu is still tired, forget it? ;))

"Hmm, I don't think we have enough energy for that," He whispered, moaning softly as James pressed a bit harder on his sore spot. "Ahh, private cushion? Hmm, what should I be then? Private cleaning and cooking robot?" He teased, smiling widely. He knew that they were a lot more than that for each other. Horu was squirming for a bit when James pressed hard on his spine. It was a bit hurt but also very helpful. "Ahh, keep doing that. " He knew that James would stop instantly if he was hurting his wife, but it was the only way now.

"Hmm, this is a good oil. Japanese yuzu?" He said while he was still closing his eyes. Horu could see a little disappointing face of James when he opened his eyes. "Oh, no? I'm sorry honey, but it's the best, especially with it combine with your scent." He whispered, trying to draw a smiling face from his husband again and it was work really well. "Hey, James. I can't imagine what would happen if you weren't there today. Thanks so much, honey. I know how you're working hard for us. You're even more tired than me sometimes, but you still do this. Sometimes, I just thought that I'm your dead weight your burden that can't make you get even more successful, but you make me knew that I'm not. Thank you, honey." He whispered, looking at his husband. He knew that James was so successful compared with other people in his age, but sometimes he was wondered if his husband could go even higher, but James had shown that Horu was instead the most important thing, even more, important than his work.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha ok. Yea i sort of mixed up i guess. would you want to make Horu blush and grind against James like a cat the next night? James will always wait until Horu give him the ok sign to initiate any sex ;))

"oh no, of course you are not only my private cleaning and cooking machine... you are also the laundry machine and my very own incubator." james followed with Horu's tease, "More children will soon hatch from you." James laughed out loud stroking Horu's belly. "Alright, sorry love. shouldn't compare you with that. You're so much more..." he smiled and continued pressing on Horu's back. he knew how to control his strenght quite well now. He had been practising his massaging skills so frequently, he sometimes knew Horu's body and what he needed even better than his wife himself.

James was a bit disappointed that Horu guessed it wrong. Maybe it was a bit difficult, Japanese and Korean Yuzu is quite similar, but he thought Horu could guess it because he had mentioned a little bit about buying a Korean one this time. His disappointment turned into a warm smile towards Horu when he heard what Horu said. "oh, Horu you really know how to talk sweetly. Alright, i will forgive you for guessing it wrong." he smiled to press a quick kiss on Horu's cheek.

"oh no, don't you say that Horu." James stayed close to Horu, rubbing his cheeks affectionately against Horu's. "you are never a burden.. you are my cornerstone. My anchor. You are what stabilizes me while i work. Whenever i thought of you, it makes me want to work even harder. i want only the best from you." James said emotionally. For him, Horu was most important, even more than his work - and if he had to choose, perhaps even more important than their children. At anytime, Horu was always his number 1. "i'm so sorry i should have arranged my work bettr... next time wouldn't be like that." he smiled. "i have more control over my work now in this new company. I would make sure the work schedule fit with your schedule." he added.

With the oil now on Horu, James moved Horu to lean forward a little while he rubbed his back. he also had to push his pants a little lower. He had to take a lot of deep breathes to control his desire... no matter when and where, Horu's body was always too attractive to resist for him. 
(I think we should make just a simple but really sweet scene haha. Horu would know what James want, and he will do it for the last time before he will be too big for the sex hehe)

"Wait! your new company? You did tell me about that." He said, looking up at James. "What happens? I don't think you got fired to find the new company. Could my lovely husband tell me more details about that?" He teased a bit, smiling t his lover. Horu didn't usually ask about James' work, but he just wanted to know it this time. "and, thanks for always thinking of me, James. You're the best. I can understand why many girls and boys want to be your back then, but you have something even more precious than your appearance. Your heart." He whispered and reponed a deep kiss from his husband. He had mentioned so many times that they were like a prince and a farmer back then in the high school, and no one would think that their relationship would last this long. Some of their old friends were quite surprised when they met them and even found that Horu was pregnant with James' children inside his belly.

Horu could feel and hear how James was controlling himself so hard. He would do that for the last thing before getting bigger if they were so tired, but they might be able to do it another night. Horu didn't mention anything, and he just enjoyed the wonderful massage from his husband. James body was usually heated when he had so much desire and it was really helpful with Horu's sore back.

(I think we have talked about James getting to the new company under his old company for higher position and money, right? That should be the reason why he cn but this huge house and bring his wife to the wonderful trip at the same time hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Horu was enjoying the rub very much, James was sure of it. He could feel his wife snuggling closer and closer to him. james could only smile bitterly. Horu was really clueless how this mindless snuggle and rubbing on his chest would have his desire rising up. However, for his lovely wife, there was nothing that James couldn't endure through.

"yea i didn't tell you yet... but after the trip i went on to work in a client company. that's why we got the extra cash - i was promoted and in this new company, I am able to run my own department, so i can have a bit more control on my schedule than before. And... the better payment is also very useful. Otherwise this house wouldn't be possible... now we got enough room for you, little ones." he stroked Horu's belly as he said the last part, referring to the new twins. "All this is thanks to you. If it wasn't for you, i woudln't feel like i could reach out for a better career. You are my motivation, horu." he smiled pressing their foreheads together.

James also sometimes thought back to how they met in highschool, and how much they had been through since that time. he rubbed Horu's back again, pushing down his briefs, he rubbed even his bottom where it was sore because the babies were pressing down on his pelvis. "Anywhere else you want me to rub?" he asked. He was drawing circles on the bottom of Horu's spine, and then gradually he moved his hand back up along his back.

(you mentioning their high school reminded me of their babyshower. it would be another sweet scene ;))
(Yeab another sweet scene with another lovely couple hehe ;) Horu was 7 months now, right? we can make it like next week or next two week.)

"Just stay there for a little while and then you can move here." He said, patting his belly slightly. "Yeah, that's good, James, hmm" He let out a moan as James pressed against his cervix. It felt really good when the muscles were stretched. It felt really good and Horu was just snuggling even closer to his husband now. "Hmm, that's James, you're the best." He whispered while James was drawing the circles on his back. It was really helpful and Horu loved it a lot. He even moaned louder and longer with it. It just looked like he was having lots of pleasure with it. The pain had turned out to be the pleasure and no one could do this but James.

Horu closed his eyes, snuggling close to his husband. He was also a bit squirming now, and it just looked like a little mommy cat now. "Hmm, this is one of the greatest moments of my life. I mean every day with you is the best, but I will remember this moment." He whispered, mentioning how James got a new work, they got a new house and the twins were going to be born soon. Horu could remember the day they had decided to begin the life together. It was hard back then, but it was also one of the greatest moments of his life. He could remember how James was working really hard and how he was always supporting his husband. It felt so good to know how they had become successful. It wasn't only about the work or money, but also about the family life.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(lol you said james massaged Horu's cervix.. you mean pelvis right? HAHA i don't think james can resist if he's already reaching into his cervix ;P)

James' breathing became a little harsher. The larger man was trying so hard to hold in his own graons - he was almost losing the battle against an eerection. He can feel his cock rising up with the loud and long moans from Horu. His wife really was too inncoent.. he was constnatly testing on his husabnd's nerves without knwoing what he was doing. "Shhh Horu.... can you..." James tried to ask his wife not to move so much, but that was cut short when Horu almost brushed against his cock and he had to bite his lips very hard to hold that groan in.

James took several deep breathes before he can process and think about what Horu had said. "this is the best moment of my life as well... our family's building, my career's very smooth, and, well, we are so happy together. No more misunderstanding this time." he smiled and kissed Horu on his cheeks. inside his head, James also added that this was a sweet agony for him... his wife was so loving and cuddly, yet he can do nothing about it.

"I will move to your belly... just let me, hmm, take a toilet break first." James said. He had lost the battle, his erection was creating a large tent. James had to take care of it before moving on to Horu's belly, which was even more attractive than his naked back.
Horu nodded s James said that. He could guess what James would do there, but he didn't want to mention about it for too much now. He moved, leaning his back against the headboard, so James could massage his belly from the front, which was better for both of them. He rubbed his belly gently, walking his fingers on his big bump. Horu had at least 2 more months to go and he could be bigger than this. He didn't really have many problems bout his belly except for the lower site where the weight of the babies was pressing hard, but this could be very relaxing for both of them.

James took some time in the toilet and Horu was just rubbing his bump and waiting for his husband. He wasn't surprised when James walked out from the toilet with the new boxer. He could deny that James looked very sexy with only the little pants on him. He would have lots of desire as well if Horu wasn't too tired tonight, but they could do it very soon. "Come, I think you should sit in front of me" He called his husband. James did both sitting in front of Horu and putting him on his laps for the belly rub, but this could be better for tonight. "Don't forget the oil, James, hmm, lavender oil, please?" He pointed the little cabinet with lots of skincare for Horu. James had bought lots of lotion and oil this time. His husband always said that it was the composition of how he had abandoned his wife in the previous pregnancy. They had like almost 20 kinds of oil and more lotions.

(Yeah, haha sometimes, I'm a bit confused with those two words)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(lol yea sometimes i got confused as well... if i can guess it it's fine xD)

James was thinking himself was quite smart to have brought a new boxer with him into the toilet. His erection had developed fully and his old boxer was stained a little by his precum... he groaned. Feelign like an adolescent again, always aroused by Horu whenever his wife pressed close to him.

He quickly relieved himself, splashing his face with cool water, and took a few breathes before heading back out. it was easy to spotwhat he had done in the toilet, his face a littel flushed and he looked like he was content. Fulfilled in a way.

"Ok, lavender right? hmm, i hope you wouldn'tfall asleep too easily to enjoy the rub then. Lavendar can very quickly make you sleepy." he smiled taking the oil from the cabinet. He had arranged them carefully so he could select the one he watned easily. it was also quite pretty to look at witht heir differnt colors and shapes of bottles.

James rubbed some on his hands first. "You have to sit lower... so i can reach lower into your belly." he instructed Horu. His hands were full of oil now so he could not putanother cushion on Horu's lowerback, but he wanted him to sit more comfortably while he rubbed against his rather large belly.
"Okay, wait a minute," Horu said, reaching his hand to get the pillows. Horu slowly out it under ins back and one on each side before he moved down a bit letting his husband reach his lower belly. He let out another soft moan as James touched his belly. It felt so good with the big warm hands pressing on his belly. "Hmm, I wish, I won't fall asleep too soon as well. Don't wanna miss this special service." He whispered, smiling as James placed a soft kiss on the top of his belly. "It'smazing how we loved them so much even though he hadn't seen them yet." He said, looking at James. His husband looked very gentle and very nice while he was playing with his babies, and Horu loved it that not many people had seen this site of his husband. "Hmm, so good, James" He whispered, letting another soft moan.

James started with the side of his belly before moving to the middle which was really good. It felt like his husband was playing with each baby on each side before bringing them together t the middle. The babies were still calmed now, but Horu was sure that they could start playing with their daddy soon. Horu unconsciously spread his legs bit wider with how comfortable it was and it made his belly dropped a bit lower now. He smiled when James looked up from time to time. He really loved that sweet smile from the big man, he really loved to see this site of his husband.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James was always gentler when he rubbed Horu's bellly. he was sometimes worried being too hard on him would pain Horu. He took the time to warm up the belly, continuing in his pattern going from the sides to the middle. He observed Horu closely to see how he reacted to his rubs, adjusting constantly to make this the perfect rub for his wife.

"gotta be good for my lovely wife and babies, right?" He winked at Horu. he was beginning to get some response from the twins. following where his hands were, the babies would either kick or turn around him. they were also excited to be "visited" by their father. "oh there you are... high five." James smiled holding on a side where one of the twins just pushed out, creating a little bump on Horu's belly. "your brother seemed to be less energetic..." james was saying, and immediately the other baby kicked. "oops sorry baby, no you are also very energetic." James smiled talking to the other baby. He added a bit more oil and moved to focus on Horu's lowerbelly. He rubbed along the muscle, where it was pulled constantly by the weight, and smoothed over it to the sides of his waist. it would help sooth the muscles and tendons that were all working over time.
"Just energetic like daddy, huh?" Horu teased, smiling widely. The babies were just moving around as their daddy moved his hand, but it didn't hurt Horu at all. He wasn't sure if the babies got bigger but everything was fine now. "Hmm, don't listen to daddy too much love, so you will hurt mommy." Horu continued teasing, smiling at his husband. Ti wasn't like the previous pregnancy that James didn't spend any time with the babies in the last 2 months and both kids tended to have better bond with their mommy more than daddy, this time James had spent almost all of his free time with the babies and both babies had responded to their parents in the same way.

Horu let out another soft moan as James pressed his lower belly a bit harder, so the muscles and tendons were stretched for a bit. "Hmm, are you a wizard, huh?" He said, looking down at his husband. Horu was just relaxing now, He didn't move his body that much but just let James do everything. He rubbed James face gently as his husband looked up at him. Horu really loved that eyes. The eyes that could calm him even in the most stressful moment. He didn't say anything but looked deeply into that eyes, and James didn't stop moving his hand over Horu's big belly. "I'm still wondered how we end up this way sometimes, but it's also the happiest way that I can imagine as well." Horu whispered, letting a soft moan as James started drawing a circle on his belly.

(Idk, why I really like mentioning to their love in the high school/university haha. Maybe I just like the idea of a hot seeder with his little clumsy, quiet and shy carrier hehe ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha yea a love story like that in campus is really sweet. we can introduce litlte small stories of things they did together back in their time in school?)

James chuckled. "no i'm not a wizard.. but i know the magic trick to relax my wife." He smiled and rubbed a little harder on Horu's belly, cupping it in his palms, he added more oil to moisturize his skin. sometimes Horu would scratch his belly because his skin couldn't stretch fast enough for the babies. James could only add in more oil to lessen teh situation, but not really preventing it entirely. this was also true for his stretchmarks.

"I sitll think we're destined together. well, or maybe we have to thank the teacher since they always arrange for us to sit next to each other." he smiled. Horu had been the one who's good with books, and James was good with sports. teaachers had started placing them together during classes so James would stop chatting with his basketball teammates durign lessons , while Horu could become a bit more outgoing with James there... none of them had foreseen how their unlikely friendship could develop into romance for a lifetime.
"Yeah, the teacher might see something inside you, James. He might see that if you started focussing a bit more on studying, you would be really successful, and here you are. You're one of the most successful students in our classroom. Have you notice that?" Horu knew that James was still connecting with only some of his friends and most of them were from the basketball team. Horu was the one chatting a lot with the old friends, especially a close friend who knew everything and it made he knew a lot about their old friends. Horu could remember started teaching James some lesson when they were being closer and closer. He didn't even realize when he had fallen in love with this man but he couldn't stop his feeling at all.

"Do you remember when our teacher gave both his first child? When we visited him at the hospital? Do you remember what he said with us?" It was when they started chatting with each other with more than friend relationship and the teacher seemed to notice it. He told them that there would be lots of things happened with a young couple after this but it they sted at one, everything would be fine. Horu didn't really understand the meaning at that time, but he could clearly see it now. "I'm glad that he had had a wonderful family, the good husband. I've met him months ago with his husband and three kids. He knew that we're still with each other and he said that he was glad to move your seat that day." Hori whispered, looking at his husband. He always got emotional when he talked about this, but Horu was really happy with it. "If I will thank something for our wonderful life, that person will be the teacher. without him, I didn't even know if we would have a chance to talk back then"

(Yeah, I love it hehe. I'm not a fan of teen pregnancy, but if it's only just sweet relationship, Im good hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,351 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,770 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 948 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,597 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,928 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,626 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,345 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,328 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,591 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,587 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix