A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
Horu had been pushing with all his might. James was clearly aware that his wife was nearly exhausted. He would push and his whole body would tremble so hard, unfortunately it wasn't strong enough. the pushes were getting less effective. James kept on encouraging Horu. "That's it, just a littl emore...." He said when Horu again pushed, but sighed when Horu could not keep up with the push and break it off, panting like he had just ran a marathon, and then again pushed. James was finding Horu unable to progress too quickly, and decided he would place him on the bed so he would actually be squatting while James held him up by his waist. He put Horu's arms around his neck to give him some leverage. "This way gravity would help you.... come on Horu, one more push!"
Horu's kegs didn't even have energy for squatting for a long time, so he pushed as hard as he could and buried his face to James's chest. He cried out and groaned in pain while he was pushing. the gravity was helpful, but ti was also hurt the birthing mother even more. He would defiantly fall if James didn't hold him tight. "arhnnn, James" He moaned in pain, pushing as hard as he could. The shoulder was moving down slowly and finally, one shoulder had come out with more fluid. Horu was so tired now, and he wanted to rest, but he knew he couldn't in this position. The head would hit the bed if he moved to the wrong position, so the birthing mother could only stay squatting although he was running out of energy. James could feel how wet his chest was with Hor's tears and something saliva while he was screaming and moaning.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
James felt like Horu was trembling so hard in his arms he was afraid the birthign mother would collapse. He quickly turned to hold Horu's thigsh, keeping him by his knees giving him more support and prevented him from falling onto their baby. He clutched the baby's head with the first shoulder out. "Just a tiny bit, Horu. Push for me, push for our baby." James begged his wife, trying to pull himself. He was afraid Horu would be too exhausted, so he wanted to get th ebaby out faster, although ti would cause Horu even more pain. He tugged and pulled, turnign the angles and eventuallyl, with a desperate cry from Horu as well, the other shoulder slipped out as well.
Horu was bending against his husband while he was ushing so hard. the second shoulder was out, and took more hard pushes for the whole body to come out. The birthing mother screamed out loud when their second baby came out, and He soon collapsed on his husband, but, at least, it didn;t hurt his baby. the second one started crying and all emotion has filled the bedroom again. Horu cried out while he was leaning against his husband. James' shirt was so wet now with his tears. He couldn't even move by himself when James turned him to the same position and rested him on his body again, so he could easily cut the cord. It was the moment that Horu could see their second one clearly. He was the same with his. His eyes, nose, and hair, but he got the face shape form his husband, and it could be another evidence how these two little ones were James'
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
James nervously checked Horu as well when he cut the chord, and was relieved when he found no sign of tear. He was afraid to have the seconr baby passing relatively quickly, it would bring damage to th3 skin. He didnt notice how this gesture indicated he was more concerned with Horu than the baby. It was after he checked Horu ajd put him down safely on his chest, that he found the time to look at their second son. He smiled at the newborn, tears again welled up in his eyes asvwell. "Gosh... I am going to spoil this one... he looks just like you my love." He smiled at Horu and pressed a kiss on his sweaty forehead betore putting thr baby on him, right over the nipple that had not been fed from for their younger son to take his first meal.
The second baby was totally different with his brother when he just slowly found the nipples and sucked it gently. "Hmm, so, I'll spoil the older one, is that good? he just looks the same with my smart husband as well." He joked, smiling weakly. They both knew that the would take care of this children the same and no one would be spoiled, especially with their strict father. The baby was slowly moving in Horu's embrace. A little mother hugged him and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. He smiled when the baby seemed to stop sucking him milk and about the start crying "Shh, love, mommy is here, and daddy is here as well. You're fine." He whispered softly. Horu had full of maternal instinct since the babies hadn't born yet, and James could see how his little wife could be protective this much with his babies.

(wanna skip after this? hmm, I mean, maybe days after labor with some cute scene hehe, and you can choose one name, and I already have mine for the older one. As I said that this story is quite similar with my short story, and the baby's name in that story is "Henry" I didn't mean to do that when I start writing my short story, but it seemed to turn to be the story of Henry's father and mother for me now. The time maybe not the same, but when I thought about how nice and gentle Henry was with Sam, I always imagine his nice and gentle father as well ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(LoL haha ok. I forgrt if we have mentionrd Henry's parenst or not during the rp, but sure, why not. I think thr smaller one could be Johan? Same initial as his father,just like Henry sharing intial with his mother)

James cooed.over the crying baby, he stroked his head and then his cheek. The baby seemed like he knew his father was here and once his tiny hand grabbed hold of James' finger, he miraculously stopped crying. James smiled at how amazung this was, not only that he seemed to have the magic finger to stop the crying, but also from how touching it was to have his finger clutched by his son. "Oh my god... I am sorry horu, i might have even more love for this little angel than you now....he's my new favourite." James smiled at Horu. His heart was filled with so much love now.

It was a few days later and finally Horu had recovered enoygh to get out of bed on his own. James had been very busy betweeb taking care of thr twins and also his wife.
(Yeah, we did mention them in our old rp, they both are male and you made Henry's father nice and gentle :))

Although Horu was strong enough to walk now, James still asked him to not move too much since his body hadn't fully recovered yet. The babies had been moved to their room that was decorated by their parents. The little baby cradles were placed on the side of the room, surrounding with lots of toys and the place to change the diaper. It was so tiring taking care of the babies, but they both loved it. Nothing could be better than seeing their little babies moving and trying to find their mommy's nipples. Horu was so guilty sometimes when James was the one taking care of everything when he still needed to rest, but his husband told him that feeding the babies were a lot tiring than him and it was true. Horu was so tired after he fed tow babies and even worse when they needed his milk at the same time. He was sitting on the couch, leaning back, and almost fell asleep after fed Henry when James walked into the living room with their lunch. "Hmm, thanks, honey" He whispered with his barely closed eyes.
PM me If you want to RP. 
To breastfeed was not only good to the babies, but it also helped the mother to recover faster - otherwise maybe James would not allow Horu to feed them. He thought his wife was still weak, and to feed 2 babies at the same time was exhausting. They never knew if the baby was full already, or were they only half asleep from the scuklung. Sometimes Henry would wakr up less than 30 minutes from his last meal, already wanting anotehr, and of course his crying would wake up Johan as well... Horu's nipples were also red and swollen from th3 constant feeding, which James was finding it painful even only by the look of it.

He sat down besideHoru and took Henry away. "I would change him. You eat first, and then maybe take a nap... our babies are really very hungry all the time so you better take a rest whenever you can." James said with a smile that said he was still very fond of his children even when he sounded like he blamed them.
Horu smiled at his husband said that. He handed Horu to his husband before picking his food. He could eat only mind food now with how the food could affect his milk and the babies. He closed his eyes when James kissed his forehead before taking Henry to his room. He had fed all babies this morning, Johan first and then Henry. He would have at least an hour to rest, and it was precious. A little mother looked around the room while he was eating. He couldn't believe what he had passed last months of pregnancy, and now this house had become the same. The scent of happiness was here, and Horu wanted nothing now. He had finished half plate when James walked from the babies room to the living room. "You should eat as well, hmm, I still wanna admire my husband's muscle" He joked, smiling softly. All these days were the first time they had become nice to each other again after that long month, and James hated him even minutes before his labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"well i think the babies did a great job at keeping up with my work out.. .they are putting on weight so fast, I feel like i am raising up some 5kg dumbbells all the time." JAmes chuckled referring to how he frequently need to move the babies around. He could easily take both babies, one in each hand, especially when they both needed a change ni diapers. He sat down next to Horu, instead of taking from his own dish, he stole a bite from Horu's share like how he would do before their fight. "I love you so much babe... i feel like i couldn't say that for enough times."
Horu placed the plate down on his laps then rested his head on James' shoulders. He had missed the scent of his husband so much, and it was never enough for him. "I love you, too, James. Lets take care of them together." He whispered, giving another bite to his husband. Horu smiled when James wrapped his arms around him and hugged him gently. His husband was always so protective and he loved it so much. "There were many things happened, but you''re here with me now, James, thanks." He said as James pulled him closer and hugged him tighter. Horu's head was on James' chest now, and he could even hear his heartbeat. "Hmm, you should eat now, James, although we still ave some time, but anything can happen, and you should rest as well."

(welcome! busy day?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea... my substitue to my current position has arrived and i have to teach... all day... would be busy for the upcoming week as well...)

"I am so glad I am back with you as well... I hated it for giving you a whole month of misery... and you have been the best man i have ever known to forgive me even when I have done so much horrible things to you..." James said, wanting to apologize again, but saw his wife's disapproving gaze and stopped. Yes thye have concluded between themselves that no one should say apologies anymore. he would instead treat his wife with extra love and care. He nodded agreeing what Horu said, and quickly went on to finish his plate. He snuggled close to Horu and wrapped so tight around him. He could easily fall asleep for a short nap wehn he had Horu in his arms.
James' warmth was the best thing that could soothe his wife to sleep. Horu felt asleep quickly inside James' embrace like no one could harm him anymore. "Hmm, I love you James" he murmured even while he was sleeping. It was such a long day, but they did enjoy most of them. Horu had woken up again with the crying sound from another room. this time wasn't loud and strong as his elder brother but loud enough to make his mommy hear that. James was still there, sleeping, and Heru couldn't hold his smile with hoe cute his husband was. He slowly moved out from his embrace before walking to another roon. Johan had woken up this time, but his sound hadn't woken Henry. "O, love, are you hungry?" He said,s miling softly.

(Do you want to skip to the next pregnancy? I'd like to make it happen quite long after this pregnancy, maybe when the twins was 3-4 years old. you can decide what you want now. You can even chose where will we start, hmm maybe morning sickness or even before that with sex scene hehe)
(I see, haha, take your time and rest well :))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(sex scene sounds good.... ;))

Johan wriggled his small arms in the air, tryign to reach for his mommy. The baby still couldn't see properly being a few days old, but he always settled faster when it was James takin ghim from teh bed. He loved his mommy as well though, since mommy was the one feeidng him, and he latched on Horu's breast equally excited as his brother. Like James had predicted, his older brother was soon crying as well when Johan was just halfway through his meal. that's when James appeaerd, yawning and stretching, but he lifted Henry up and raised him up high. "Hey big boy... you gotta queue you know, your little brother was having his meal!" He chuckled at the little boy who had cried so hard his face scrunched up uglily.
(Hehe, I don't even need to guess, maybe 3 yrs after this? In Horu's birthday since He couldn't even remember it. Maybe the babies had gone for the trip with the elementary school, and let their parent have a nice night together? James' birthday could be better with how Horu could surprise him, but I just want to make Horu be the one being surprised, maybe Jame bought the cake, and order the special mean from the restaurant to their home?)

Henry was the same with his father, loud, strong, but caring. He seemed to understand what his father said when he cried softer, but still cried when he couldn't get the milk he wanted. "Hmm, Listen to your strict daddy, Henry, so he won't buy you a toy" He teased his lover, smiling softly. Horu let his husband soothe Henry and play with his when he focused on the little brother. Johan was calm and nice to his mommy. He just sucked Horu's nipple slowly, so it would take a longer time, and his big brother needed to wait for it. He smiled when Johan seemed to full already, and pulled his mouth from his nipples, "Hmm, enough, honey? good, let your big brother eat after, huh?" He said, placing a soft kiss on his baby. "James, come to take your favorite" He teased his husband, smiling softly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha ok. Maybe Horu would announce to James of his pregnancy in James' birthday?)

"If I have to take over my favourite, I would need to enter into the 'dight for mommy'… you know how's my favourite right?" James chuckled, holding up a hand to wrap tight around Horu. He pressed a quick kiss on Horu and took Johan to replace him with Henry. "Now son, I am giving you my favourite. Treat him well or your strict daddy would smack yoir little butt." James warned as he smiled and went away to change for Johan.

It was quick to see the twins grow. They soon grew from tiny infants to toddlers, and then now even off to kindergarten at 3. James sometimes missed how they had been babies, so cute and dependent on the care of James and Horu entirely.
The time had passed so fast, and it was 3 years now after this labor. They had an amazing moment together, some small fight, some bad moments, but finally, nothing could be worse than the last months of Horu's pregnancy, and it always reminded them how they should take care of each other. Ther twins were cute and nice, especially when they stayed with each other. Henry was the one protecting his little brother, and Johan was the one stopping him when he was too harsh. It was the first time that the babies needed to leave them for a trip. They seemed to be so excited, but Horu was the one crying when his little ones would leave him for days. Even James still teased him with that moment. James himself got promoted months ago, and he had started talking about having more children. Horu didn't know if he was ready for that but they didn't use the protection for months and he had a good news for his husband today. He was sitting on the couch after his long day cleaning the hours. Horu was so tired but the reason was special. It was his morning sickness that caused more tiredness. He was 3 months pregnancy now, and he knew this days ago since he could remember everything about his worst morning sickness last time, and he took a check instantly after he noticed it. The resulted was "positive", he didn't know the exact how far along he was, but it should be 3 months, and he didn't want to take the first check up alone without the baby's father. James told him that Horu didn't need to cook for the dinner tonight, but a little wife didn't even realize.

(Hey, I've made this way since it may be faster to enter the pregnancy scene hehe, I mean this would be sex scene as well, but not the time that makes Horu pregnant. I hope it's good, and we can play James' birthday as well, but maybe with other special things not the announcement of pregnancy)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yea i think this would work as well, haha then no need to play out James' birthday? I thought this is a cute way botb wanting to give each other a surprise)

"Love, you shouldnt be cleaning the house when the kids werent even here to make it messy again. This should be a break for you as well. Our babies, although like angel, could also be devils whne they decieded to be it, you should take this chance to havr a break." James said kissing Horu's forehead then headed to the kitchen to get things ready. He had said he would get dinner ready, and he had ordered a lovely meal from their favourite restaurant, with decorations including a candle inthe middle. He had dessert in the fridge waiting, and he hoped the dinner would give Horu some apoetite. He thought his wife had lost a bit wait and lately hadnt been eating enough.

He came bacj out in the living room and smiled at his wife falling asleep on the couch. He pinched his.nose playfully and tjen lifted him up from the sofa. "You are so sleepy... but it's time for dinner." He carried Horu to the dining room while his wife rubbed his eyes. He waited until Horu saw everythint before saying. "Happybirthday my love."
(They will, but maybe we can play another thing. I'm thinking the moment when James is so stressful from his work, then he doesn't treat his wife or children as good as he usually does, but Horu can understand that, and he surprises James with his birthday when he couldn't even remember it? You know nothing can be always happy in real life, and I just what them to have that moment as well hehe :), and maybe t;s the last stressful day and James also surprises his wife with the babymoon trip? hmm, maybe when Horu is 5 months)

Horu was a bit surprised at how James had decorated the dining room with lots of stuff. The candles, the roses and also the birthday stuff. He hadn't fully awakened yet when James placed a soft kiss on him while he was still in his embrace. The kiss was hot and sweet as they always did. It wasn't only him that had the surprise for his husband. "Thanks, James, I can't even remember it." He whispered as James places him down and led him to his chair. He couldn't stop smiling when James pulled the chair for him and walked to sit at the opposite side. His husband had served him so well this day. "You're so good, James" He whispered, smiling softly with how he was trying to find the chance to tell about his pregnancy. Horu stopped his husband when he got two glasses of wine for him, but hadn't told the reason yet. "Hmm, maybe milk for today? You know I'm not good with alcohol"
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,325 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,749 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 939 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,541 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,883 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,598 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,296 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,311 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,484 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,580 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix