A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
James in the end came back even later than he said he would, almost an hour later. He huffed out in exhaustion entering his home. He had been so hungry before, but now he had become so tired he had lost his appetite. He was having a headache and his mind was still full of things from work, that he didnt realise how late he had become.

James entered the house and yelled for his wife. "Gey Horu, I am sorry.... it's been a really long day and I dont think i want dinner at all. Why dont we go to sleep directly?" He said, bending down to take off his shoes. He thought he could collapse on bed directly now. His body was so tired, but he knew he probably wouldnt be able to fall asleep with all the difficult matters at work. He still wanted to try though, and just forget about all those troubles first.
Horu was sad as he heard that from the kitchen, but he could understand his husband. He walked slowly outside and smiled at James while he was throwing everything on his desk. "Welcome back, honey. you should rest first, just go to the room, I'll bring you some tea after cleaning the kitchen." He said, trying to smile at his husband. James was still nice when he placed a soft kiss on Horu's forehead. James could still see how Horu was tired from cooking the meal for him all day. He walked back to the kitchen, looking at all the food and sighed. He could understand his husband, but it was still sad that he couldn't celebrate James's birthday with his husband but at least, he could keep this all food for another day. He didn't even notice a big man walking follow him.

(I think, this way is so cute, maybe James just follow Horu when he saw how he was tired, and just wanted to help but finally saw everything. They could still celebrate since Horu hadn't kept everything yet, and the cake was still in the fridge. Hmmm, anyway will James still be able to have sex when he was tired? ;))
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(Haha oh well dont worry. the moment when James saw the table of dish Horu had prepared, he would change his mind. Skipping dinner wasn't good... when he realised how much Horu had prepared for him, he would be revigorated, full of energy again after that meal for more activities to follow!)

"Woah... what? babe... what's all these for? I am sorry... had I known you had prepared all these, i wouldn't say i am skipping dinner." James saw all the dishes were untouched, adn looked at Horu anxiously. "Wait... Hour. Did you not have dinner yet? It's late.... "james said glancing at the clock and saw that it was nine already, way too late for normal dinner. Sometimes when James was late, it was usual practice that Horu and the babies would have dinner wtihout him, so he didn't expect Horu to have waited. "I am so sorry babe... .no, stop putting away teh dishes. I would be having it... shouldn't waste all this lovely food." James quickly sat down, pulling Horu down together with him, again guilty for letting his wife down.
Horu smiled widely as his husband said that. He was surprised that James couldn't even remember his birthday although he had seen everything. He smiled again when James pulled him down beside him not on the other side as they usually did when the children also had the meal with them. James seemed to love staying close with his wife Horu was sure that he would even put him on his laps if he wasn't this tired. "Yeah, this is so late, but today is special." He hinted his husband and out a small box of the gift on the table. It was the locket with their family photo inside. "Happy birthday, James. Thanks for working hard for us." He said, rubbing his belly gently while looking up at James. His husband seemed to remember it, and Horu could already see his guilty face for being there this late. He could only smile and leaned toward James when he hugged him tightly.

(Hehe that's so naughty, and I know that answer even before I ask it hehe ;) I didn't make Horu sit on James' laps since they could do more things with sitting next to each other, but yeah he would sit on his husband's laps next time, especially during the trip when his belly is bigger)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha yep that would be where JAmes preferred Horu to be all the time - on his lap)

James was so shocked. He had to think back to the date it was.... November....he groaned and covered his face with his hands. He couldn't believe he had forgotten his own birthday. He had even been so bad to have almost rejected his wife for teh birthday celebration taht his pregnant wife prepared just for him! He bit on his lips and wanted to slap himself. "Oh my god... I am SO SORRY my love... and I have forgotten all about this! And you have prepared so many things... even a gift! I am so sorry.... but truly happy for this. Thanks so much babe..." He said realising his wife had been strong not to have cried just now for almost having all his effort going to waste. he hugged horu so tight. He also remembered to rub his pregnant belly, remindin ghimself this would all be extra hard for his wife because he was already carrying a belly at 5 months now.
Hie smiled before James placing another deep kiss on his. His hand was on his belly when another hand was rubbing Horu's sore back gently. James seemed to know how Horu was suffering from cooking for him all day. "It's fine, James. I understand. I love you, honey. Love you so much." He whispered softly, looking up at his husband. The babies inside Horu's belly were kicking to respond their parent. It was strong kick since they were still small, and weak, but it would be strong soon as the last time. Horu was so surprised when James bent down and kissed his belly as well. He had sworn with him that although James would work so hard, he would never leave his wife behind, especially when Horu was pregnant. the moment could draw the tears from Horu. He was so happy and his heart has been fulfilled.

(hehe, I know, and i love ti too :))
PM me If you want to RP. 
"No, dont cry baby..." james panickrd at first misunderstanding that Horu was still sad from James forgetting about everything, then he saw the smile and also smiled at his wife, wiping his tears away. He kissed his eyes and murmured. "I love you so much as well, thanks for understanding... i didnt mean to hurt you, but i guess I am stressed out at work. I am so lucky my lovely wife know how to surprise me and give me a lovely meal to get my energy back!" He smiled and started to eat. Scooping up from one dish, he divided the food betwene the 2 of them, and when he smelled the good taste of the food, he was finding himself feeling hungry alrwady
Horu could even hear James' stomach was growling. He was sure that James didn't even have the lunch which he usually did and just ate the snacks while he was working. "You shouldn't skip your meal, James. hmm, I can cook the lunch for you and you can bring it to work if you want." He told his husband although he knew that James would never let him do that since his pregnancy was hard enough for Horu. He just watched James eating and enjoying his meal when he realized how he hadn't had himself. James seemed to always notice it when he started feeding his wife with a spoon of rice and meat. It was Horu's favorite as well, and they both shouldn't forget how Horu needed lots of nutrient for their babies. "Thanks, James," He said, smiling at his husband and started eating himself.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Nope, I know you want the best for me, but making lunnch is too much. You have too much to work on in the mornings already, with my breakfast, the kids' breakfast, and then getting them dressed for school.... and you do that all while carrying a belly on you. I promise i would remember ny lunch...." james added in his heart, he sometimes just didnt feel hungry while he was too busy. "You have too much to worry about already, so you should focus on the babies and keeping yourself healthy." James smiled at Horu and gave him another spoon. Horu chewing with his cheeks full was looking wxactly like Johan. James smiled and rubbed his belly. "Eat more love, you are eating for three, and you have to compensate for the time before when the doctors prescribed so many vitamins and supplements for you."
"I know, James, right? loves?" He said, rubbing his belly gently. His belly wasn't so big now, but it was obviously bigger than normal 5 months pregnancy. He had the problem sometimes with dressing their children when he needed to bent too low and Horu always asked James for help. He was sure that he wouldn't be able to do that when he was bigger and luckily, James had told him how he would be less busy after this months. Horu knew that all the problem wasn't from James but he needed to handle everything as the supervisor. His thought was disrupted by another gentle kiss from his husband. Horou could clearly see what Jeams wanted to say. It was their celebrate, and he couldn't think about other things. He also fed James back with his favorite dishes with rice. They both smiled at each other, and Horu just noticed how one of James' hand was wrapping around him tightly and protectively.

(Hmm, you seem to be busy ;) Don't forget to rest)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ah yea... n then it's friday night i had gone out)

James and Horu was nudging closer and closer together as they dinished dinner between them. James guessed therr would be a cake, so he had fed morr than half of the meal to Horu while his pregnant wife wasnt paying attention. James would feed Horu larger spoonfuls, abd maybe feed 2 times to Hlru before getting one bite himsef, so that he wouldnt be too full for the cake. He patted Horu's full stomach. His wife's sweatpants had also becone tighter because of how mcuh food he had ate. James giggled at how cute he looked leaning back on the chair, holding his belly. "I guess that means I can have the cake to myself right...? Hmm, how about we have it in our bedroom, after I have taken a bath?" James said, wanting to have the cake shared romantically in the bedroom - and then maybe with something more. It's his birthday, and although the locket was already brilliant, he knew he wanted Horu as another part of his gift....
(I can imagine you such an energetic man lol. I will just stay in my room and do nothing at my weekend ;))

Horu smiled as he knew what James was thinking. He patted his abs and drew some sound from his husband. "You're so naughty, James. Hmm, but it's your birthday, so you can do anything tonight." James seemed to be so excited and even forgot how tired he was when he stood up and scooped his wife with his both arms. Horu was in the bridal style now, and James just started walking to their bedroom at the moment. He would come back for the cake soon but bring Horu to when he could rest for a bit before their activity was more important. Heru couldn't even count how many kisses James had placed on his face. His husband wouldn't show this side that often, and it would appear only with Horu. James had become sexier with his sound, his body, and Horu loved ti so much.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha sometimes i do stay at home... though mostly weekends are even less free for me LOL)

James smiled so content. He was excited, afterall it had been months since he had anything intimate with his wife. At first he had been suffering from motning sickness and had always been so tired, then afterwards the doctor told them with it being twins again, they should avoid vigorous sex, until Horu's second trimester. James had then been so busy he didnt have any time and mood for that.... so tonight once his desire was lit up, he was very pumped up already.

He pressed kisses on Horu, expressing his love to his wife. He loved this man so much, he could just stare at this face all day. With his wife in his arms, he carried him all the way to their bedroom and laid him down. He kissed him again, over his forehead, his cheeks, his lips, and then his belly. He ran his hand through his wife's hair and whispered. "Rest here for awhile.... i would finish my bath very soon and we can start our 'dessert'..." he said referrriny to both the cake and their sexy time yohether.
"Hmm, someone here seems to want me more than his cake," Horu whispered softly, knowing what James had mentioned about. They were so busy and tired with both his pregnancy and their twins. He couldn't tell that he loved when their children left home, on the other, he was sad when Henry and Johan weren't here but sometimes having a private time with his husband was so good. He lay on the bed, looking around the room while James was taking a bath. It took just a bit time and Horu couldn't hide his pink face when James walked out with a towel wrapping around his waists. James' body was still remaining a lot of muscles, although he hadn't had much time at the gym as he had been or even when he played lots of sport during their high school moment. James seems to notice but he was naughty enough to leave the room and let Horu handle with his desire for a bit more. A pregnant mother was breathing heavily now. He was completely lost with James' body although it couldn't compare with James' kind heart.

(Haha, I see, but as I said, take your time, I'll still be here ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
It was nice seeing his wife blush. James was always happy to see his the shy side of Horu's. He had fallen in love with the quiet little boy back when they were classmates, and James had always loved how Horu would blush when he saw him after their basketball matches, and often he would hand him a water bottle and they would then disappear into somewhere to kiss.

James went out to takr the cake, in only his towel. He knew even his back looked nice with muscles, and the blush made him recall very nice times when tehy were younger. He came back with the cake, only to see Horu with his cheeks so red and his hands disappeared inside tbe blanket - would Horu be naughty and had started playing before James?
James came back just the moment after he had left the room. He couldn't also hold his desire for too long. Horu was so horny now, but he couldn't do anything without his husband. He put his hand just on his belly and rubbed it gently trying to calm himself down. "Hey, James, why do you eat something sweeter than that cake? We can have the cake together after this." He whispered, looking at his husband. His legs were closed as Horu was trying to handle with his desire. It wasn't normal when Horu asked for that and said all that sexy world when James was usually naughtier. He smiled when James walked closer and closer. Horu could see something under his towel was twitching now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Hmm? What did I eat? I dont understand." James came back putting the cake on the table. He caressed Horu's belly and slid his hand down, to where Horu's legs were rubbing against each other, his cock also awakening under his obvious belly. Horu was growing fast, at just 5 months, his belly was visible even when he laid down. "I guess that's the pregnancy hormones working.... how nice " he smiled seeing the tip of wetness appearing on Horu's pants. It got James' own cock twitching because he realised how his wife had desire for him as well.
Horu's face was even redder when his pants became wet from his precum. It was true that his pregnancy hormones made him even more sensitive. "So, will you eat this, James?" He whispered softly at the moment that James placed a hot kiss on him. His husband couldn't even hold that anymore. Horu could feel James' hand was working on his belly and moved down to pull his pants off. His another hand was supported Horu's back since James knew that this could be a hard work for his wife with that obvious belly. Horuinstantly wrapped his arms around his husband, pulling him closer and closer. James had covered Horu's entire body with his bigger, strong but gentle build. Horu let a soft moan when James pushed his leg between his closed legs, trying to open the way to that precious zone of his wife.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Of course my sweetest one...." james said nicknaming his wife. He loved his little wife so much. He kissed him over and over again, driving Horu crazy with desire. He removed his own towel, and immediately his thick, hard cock popped out. He was big, and everytime Horu seened a little shy to look at it. It also always amazes James by how nicely Horu took him, despite his canal being so tight.

To avoide hurting Horu, James prepared Horu first. He had been wet, but Horu still needed sone stretxhing so he wouldnt be torn by James's thivk member. The husband took his time, but his wife was soon squirming under him, the hormones making him easier and looser than normal and he was ready.
Horu moaned softly as James put his fingers inside his opening. It was tight after all these months without anything putting inside. His opening was only for his husband and Horu had barely used his fingers or anything. He was squirming under his husband and James seemed to notice it when he placed more kisses on his little wife. Horu's belly was dancing with his movement and that could drive James crazier. "Ahhh, J....James" He moaned as James put another finger inside. He slowly stretched Horu's ass, preparing for his thick cock. A little even pinched his nails on James' back when the pleasure was so much inside his body. He knew that he couldn't hold that long.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,328 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,752 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 941 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,542 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,885 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,600 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,296 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,314 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,486 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,580 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix