The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open)
I continued to smirk, enjoying the presence of your pain. Roughly, I kiss down your backside that left a trail to your ass. I began thrusting my cock inside of you with a rough pace, not bothering to be gentle and slow. I moan with each movement of my hips, not ever stopping. Not even for a single minute. Life was so awful for my suffering slaves.

I grip the sides of your waist, wanting the cruelness to never ever end. It was as if I could go on and on without a single moment of pause. I smirk wider, seeing the expression of painful agony on your face. I loved seeing it in expressions.

I did not care about how much pain I was causing you, all I cared about was indulging in sex. It was wonderful and I never wanted this or any moments like this to never ever stop. Never ever. Life would be wonderful for me now that I had victims to punish to my heart's content. It was wonderful to be able to control another life with such true violence.

The laughing came from the depths of my chest. I loved causing pain to my slaves.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Want to continue this?
More responsive on discord. 
user.incognito1234 #0037
I would love to continue our thread. And can you start us off?
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Sure. Want to move the part where you've been fucking me everyday, destroying my asshole. And we find out that I'm pregnant?
user.incognito1234 #0037
Yes. That would be alright.

I spend days in a have. All I do is lie down and wait for what happens next. Everyday I hope this would end, but it gets worse. Everyday you fuck me more, and somehow find ways to make it hurt more.

It could also be because my asshole was getting worse day by day. It was not completely inside out, swollen, bruised. You would even describe everyday how it looked. From pink on day 1, to a dark red and combination of blue today. It was excruciating. No matter what position I was in, it hurt. Spreading legs was no longer an option, as it would bring my cheeks against the swollen asshole. But joining legs was painful for my hips. I'd be in a cast or something if I were out to seek medical help, such was the state of my pelvic region. With each movement, I could feel my joints hit each other, in a way they're not supposed to.

My hips hurt with every movement I make. Sitting was no longer an option because of my burning hole. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse...

I woke up one morning, not remembering how many days I've been here, hungry, starving. You had the courtesy to bring 2 boiled eggs in my room for the morning. I immediately started to eat. But the smell felt off. I had no choice though, I was so hungry. Somehow j managed to finish 1 egg. I felt uneasy, as you watched curiosly.

I went for the next egg, but the smell got to me..it was too much. I felt sick to the core. I tried to get up an run to the basin. But my hips wouldn't allow sudden movements. I froze in place as I stood up. One hand covering my mouth, other holding my knees for support, I tried to hold back my puke, not wanting to see me suffer. I couldn't hold back as you laughed. I threw up over the floor. I emptied my stomach, but the feeling didn't go away. 2 mins later, I drunk heaved again..and then again 5 minutes later. You laughed and asked me to finish the breakfast, as that was all I was getting. I reluctantly attempt to eat. But just getting near to it, made me dry heave again.
user.incognito1234 #0037
I smirked as I walked into the main bedroom that I kept you in, putting the bowl of two freshly boiled eggs on the table beside the bed. I loved each day that I made you suffer more and more with each passing morning, evening and afternoon. "Hello, how is my little mouse today?" I said with a soft cheer to my voice as if I was mocking you and causing you even more suffering.

I was not sharing or loving of you. All that I used and abused you for was a sex toy, a doll that I could do anything with if I wanted. I sat down on the empty side of the bed, not wanting to be caring or saddened in anything that I would want to do. I was a human and I understood love and other emotions but I chose to be eagerly cruel, heartless and most of all cold hearted.

I smile, gently but firmly touching one of your bruised upper thighs with my fingers. I was also excited to hear the sounds of your outbursts whenever I touched the many vulnerable, sore areas of your nude, naked body. I kept your legs tied but unbound your wrists from the strong ropes. "I will untie you but you better not escape. Do you hear me?" I said, glaring daggers at you.

As I spoke a low, predator like and dangerous tone flowed free from my low, tenor like voice. I made sure that each word I spoke dripped venom like a viper's blade sharp fangs."You can clean up the vomit after you are done eating. I do not want you getting our child sick with your filth." I frowned, feeling disgusted with you even though it is not your fault.

I looked up to you with pleading eyes.

"I can't... eat this..I tried..it's making me... ughhh...(burp..burp)..sick"
user.incognito1234 #0037
I ignore the pathetic look of pleading in your eyes, putting one of the eggs in your hands. "Eat it." I say low as if I growled. "I do not care about how sick you are. You will eat!" I crossed my arms across my chest. "You are not free anymore, you will eat anything that I give you. I did not make the butler boil these eggs for nothing! .. now EAT!" 

Knowing full well the consequences of not eating, I go back to eating the egg. The smell is so sickening, added to the smell of my own puke laying besides me. Bite by bite, I finish of the egg. Swallowing back my nausea Everytime. This was the slowest anybody could eat a boiled egg.

I almost threw up after finishing the egg. But I closed my mouth with my hands and swallowed back. I picked up the rag and started cleaning my puke. Just as it was almost clean, I felt a stabbing pain in my hips. Something was seriously wrong. I stood up half way and couldn't move. The pain made it difficult for me to hold back the nausea, and I threw up the second egg where I had just finished cleaning up
user.incognito1234 #0037
I smile sinisterly, feeling happy as I see you suffering as you ate the eggs one by one. I sat on the bed and watched you, ready to punish you if you did not ate the egg. I had a medium whip in my hand, prepared to use if if you did not behave. "Yes ,.. that's right .. eat the eggs and clean up your vomit. I have a punishment if you d not behave." I did not know that you were pregnant and that was the exact reason that you were throwing up in the exact reason as to why yoiu were throwing up in the first place.

For the next few days, you repeated this. Feeding me nothing but eggs, and I'd throw up Everytime. It got so bad, I would throw up even when you weren't forcing me to eat eggs. I was so weak, it took time to do everything. If you asked me to get up and walk around, I'd need a couple minutes to dry heave as soon as I got up, then start walking. You would whip me on my back, and my bruised asshole. You would then go on to rape my hole again.

I was wrong when I had thought that the last few daysof my life were the worst. This was before the vomiting started. Now I was not only getting raped, but I couldn't eat, was constantly sick to my stomach, and had whip marks all over my body.

Today morning, I couldn't even bring the eggs close to my face, I had already thrown up thrice before you woke up, and my stomach hurt. Pissed, you decided to whip me real hard. You didn't stop. My entire back was covered from below my shoulders, to just above my knees, with red marks that were changing color fast.

You ordered me to eat the eggs again, but I refused, rather, couldn't move. I was shivering. You had hit my bruised asshole atleast 20 times spot on. Next, you tied me up and started whipping my front side.

The first stroke landed on my belly. The second landed on my chest. And I let out a blood curling scream. This hurt the most. More than anything else. Being locked up here, my muscles had vanished, and the flesh was soft. But even I didn't expect it to hurt so much. After 5 strokes, I shouted

"Eggggss....give me the eggs... STOPPPP... please"

(How about you understand that I'm pregnant, that's why my chest is sensitive, but decide to play around for another couple of weeks before tauntingly revealing the reason?)
user.incognito1234 #0037
(waiting for you to torture my growing chest, and very teasingly talk about show sensitive they are and you can add your own way of mental and physical torture!)
user.incognito1234 #0037
I smirk, boiling two to three eggs for the day like I had now done. Arriving to your room each morning I force you to consume egg after egg after peeling the outer shells. I watch you eagerly, finding such joy in the presence of your pains. I knew that you were on the verge of pregnancy but I kept that a secret until it was the correct time to tell of the true reason.

I did as I wished with your body, raping you, bruising you and so much more. I smiled once again, never wanting to be gentle or caring of you. Not even in the very slightest. I scowled as I heard the disgusting sounds of you vomiting. Without a word I walked off to my room, retrieving the sex weapon which was my trusty, roughly leather pitch black colored whip.

"You love ticking me off, don't you?" I say low, a tone to my voice which would not ever allow disobedience. Not even a single bit of it. "You cant eat a single egg? .. pathetic!" I smirk each time you would cry out as I struck your exposed backside and puffy, sensitive breasts. I did not stop whipping you until I was satisfied. By the time I was you was a sadly bruised and bloody mess.

"You deserve each whip, bruise and cut my whip puts upon you." I chuckle with a sadistic smirk, feeling aroused with the marks that I placed upon your sadly weakening body. "I love it when you suffer, cry and scream." I lick my lips in desire, forcing you to clean up vomit as I watch you with a smile on my handsome, eager to please face.

I was once a caring man but time had turned my once warm heart ice cold. That reason was because of losing many lovers. All of them were because of death's bony hands. I do a twist to my tortures, placing both hands upon your neck and choking you before biting down on a side of you to mark you as mine. I was not a vampire but I did not care.

I remove the shell of one egg, shoving it into your mouth roughly. I love causing you to suffer with each passing day.

(I would love that. And this will be fun like it is so far.)

Days go by and the the vomiting, raping and whipping continues. My asshole has been getting softer and more sensitive, which I thought would not be possible as to how sensitive it had already become. That was probably because of the continuous fucking and the whippings I thought. Will this ever end??? I thought to myself.

My chest got more and more sensitive too. Where my firm pecs existed, now stood two very sensitive mass of flesh. I put that down to no exercise being locked in a room. The sensitivity could be because of the whippings, but they were sensitive even the first day of the whipping. What was surprising was, they were swelling up. I thought that's why they were so sensitive, because of damaged flesh and tissues. But it didn't make sense, I was hardly eating anything other than eggs, even those I was throwing up, yet I was gaining fat in my chest!

I avoided the whip at all costs. I'd even stuff in two eggs as a time if you were angry. I'd end up vomiting for the next couple of hours though.

One day, I woke up, in excruciating pain. And was hungry. As much as I hated those eggs, I looked forward to eating. Today, you didn't show up. The hungrier I got, the more nauseous I became. I threw up twice. Then for the next 4 hours, I kept on dry heaving. I was confused. Were you dead? Will I be locked in her and left to die??

I started getting bad cramps in my belly because of the hungers.

"HELP! HELP ME! FEEED ME PLEASE! I'LL EAT ALL THE EGGS! PLEASE...HELP!" i cried.
user.incognito1234 #0037
With each passing day I made you suffer more than the last. Smirking, I felt a strong need to make you my sex doll day after day. Secretly I felt badly for what I was doing but at the same time I did not let that emotion be of known to you. It is just how I was, careless and eager to make you suffer. I made sure that it would never end. Your suffering would last. It was always go on.

"You are pathetic .. you complain too much." I roll my eyes, feeling as if your suffering would never ever end. I took a great pride in marking you as my victim and most of all .. my property.

I chuckled happily like a mad man, feeling as if I could watch you ache and plead forever. Life was so much like a merry go round. I sigh as I untie you from your bindings. I leave the room to cook a few eggs and pour a  nice, warm and fulfilling glass of water. He returned back to the main room that had you in it, putting the tray of three eggs on it with the clear glass of water.

"Fine .. quit your belly aching .. I am only doing this because I am feeling in a giving mood today. Eat the eggs and drink the water." I said without emotion, glaring at you heartlessly. I wanted to say that I would make you suffer until to the last of your breaths but for now I was in a kind mood. "Eat your eggs and drink your water because I will only be giving your three."

I sit on the bed, watching you eat the eggs. My face was without emotion while I felt as though my whole day was passing by like many others. I sigh as I made sure as you each all three of the boiled eggs, helping you drink down the water since you were weak from all off the throwing up and the soon to be rough pregnancy but I kept that a secret from you.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I was glad to see you. My tormentor. I wanted out, but there was no way. So I had to make the most of the little reliefs I got.

Seeing you help me, j thought would be a good time to ask for help.

"Something is wrong. I Never fall sick. Throwing up is something I haven't done in years. Can you please call a doctor? My asshole hurts, and my chest too" I started sobbing. It was embarrassing to break down in front of you. And to ask you for help. The very person who was tormenting me.

"I'll do anything you say. I won't run away...just please, get a doctor"

( I thought you were a woman with a huge dick in this RP)
user.incognito1234 #0037
(Sorry, my bad. And I forgot. A lot has been on my mind.)

I felt eager to cause you to suffer but my other emotions got in the way. I simply stayed sitting on the bed. "I will be the only doctor that you need. My mother was a nurse so I have learned about many many health concerns." I made sure not to be too rough but I was sure to be firm as if a doctor would truly be. I walked over to the first aid kit, retrieving a jar of medical creme.

"Lay down and spread your legs." I put on a glove, ordering you to lay down on the bed. I know that the abuse was my fault but I never wanted any other man or woman touching you. Not even a little bit. I was always aroused whenever you were in pain but I chose not to abuse you this day. "No one will ever touch you but me and me only."

I begin gently helping you, putting the medical creme known as vaseline on your bruised, sore and sensitive, once round asshole but it was now open like a large wound. "Consider this your one  and only day of freedom." I do not express any of my emotions to you not caring about you suffering. Not at all. Not even in the very least. I looked at how severe my abuse has been on you.

As much as I wanted to express my feelings I made sure not to confess it. Not yet at least. I loved you with all of my heart but my affection was cruel toward you.

I was surprised and relieved. But your hands were rough. I flinched immediately as soon as you touched my asshole.

"Owwww....owww owww" I screamed and struggled to hold my position in bed.

I decided to test the limits further.

"Can I get something other than eggs today?" I asked with a soft voice
user.incognito1234 #0037
I sighed softly, forcing myself not to be sympathetic. "Fine .. if it will get you off of my back I will let you have one pancake and one only." I said before I left the room. Life was like a battle for you and I knew that but I did not care about that. All I cared about was making your life a living hell on Earth. I also made sure you were at my mercy.

Secretly I felt badly for you as I heard the sad, unbearable sound of your screams in my ears. I did something nice for once in my life, I put ice between your upper thighs. "Here .. this will help with the swelling. Don't think that this is an act of kindness. This is a one time thing." I was at an internal battle of emotions but I stayed emotionless.

I wanted to say that you were pregnant but I kept myself back from revealing such a shattering secret.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,172 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,085 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,352 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,284 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,484 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,524 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,037 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,565 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,256 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething