An Eggciting day.(open)
Name: Ace
Sex: M
Pregnant: Yes with 10 eggs

Ace lied strapped down to the bed the aliens put him in 3 hours earlier. It was hard for him to imagine that he wasn't pregnant at all 3 hours ago. The Aliens kidnapped him and impregnatedd him with their eggs as well as impregnating at least 30 other men.
Name: Kris
Pregnant: Yes with 12 eggs

Kris woke up blinking. He turned to see another man on a table next to him, completely naked. Kris looked down and blushed discovering he two was buck nude. "What in the world happened?"
Name: Ken
Pregnant: Yes, with 14 eggs

A third naked man awoke on Ace's right. Kris was on Ace's left. "Holy shit!" Ken yelled. "Where am I, who are you two, and why does my stomach feel friggin' weird??"
Ace looked to his right, "these aliens impregnated us with their eggs. We are to birth them out. According to my observations in the 3 hours I was here once we birth them the re impregnate us"
"Ok" said Ken "So when do we lay our first eggs?"
"Eggs...wow...this is messed up...last thing I remember was falling asleep watching the stars." Kris says looking down at his stomach, biting his lip when he sees a small bump, not huge just about the size of a grapefruit.
Ace grimaced as contraction hit. Him "there should be a timer on your bed. I should be ready to birth em in 10 to 20 minutes"

Ace grimaced again as another contraction hit him, "Thisisnt my first birth to be honest. The eggs could be any where from thesize of a chicken egg to thesize of a watermelonand in rare cases bigger"
Name: Josh
Pregnant: Yes with 15 eggs

Josh groaned, "Ugh, where am I? " he murmured. The last he could remember was getting out of bed to find the weird noises, then black. He turned his head and saw others there. "Who are you guys?" Josh asked.
Kris closed his eyes then gasped, "Are they supposed to be growing?" He said as he felt his stomach start to expand, which made him moan slightly.
Ace felt a strong contraction and felt one of the eggs coming. "It's time"
"Oh my god!" Ken yelled. His stomach started inflating out like a balloon; his bellybutton popped out
Name: Chris
Pregnant: Yes with 8 eggs

Chris awoke. "What's happened to me? Where am I?" Chris looked around in a panic! The last he remembered was leaving work late in the night.
Name: Thomas
Sex: Male
Pregnant: Yes with 10 eggs

Thomas woke up, head throbbing. He groaned, trying to sit up but couldn't. He saw he was strapped down. Thomas lifted his head and looked around. Men surrounded him, strapped to beds, large bellies buldging above them. Startled he looked at his own belly which seemed to be a little bigger tol. "What is going on?" he asked.
"Can some one tell me what's happened to us?" Chris said as he looked around. Looking down he noticed he had a slight bump and he was naked as well as his feet and arms being strapped down and a strap across his waist holding him in place.
Thomas listened to the men around him and tried to pry himself from his restraints. They didn't budge. Suddenly, his stomach jerked upward and began to expand, swelling bigger and bigger every second. He cried out as his skin stretched over the enormous buldge and his belly button popped out. Thomas looked down at himself and saw his naked belly was probably even bigger than an overdue mother with twins. He groaned.
Name: Danny
Pregnant: Yes, with 8 eggs

Feeling groggy, Danny thought it was weird that his bed would be so cold. Trying to sit up, he realized he couldn't. Eyes shooting open, Danny realized that he was naked and strapped to a bed. All around him he heard the moans of other men, going on about being "pregnant." Before he could even ask what was happening to him, his flat stomach began to inflate rapidly.
Chris looked at the other men in the room and at the size of some of their bellies. In a calm voice as best he could. He asked the room with a bit a shackiness to his voice: "how long till I look full term and give birth to these things?"
Thomas groaned as his belly inflated rapidly, getting bigger and bigger as the eggs inside him grew. His skin stretched over the heavily pregnant buldge. He arched his back in pain, crying out as his belly expanded. "What is happening to me?!"
Danny let out a moan. His stomach continued to swell, pushing out above his body. His belly now looked about the size of a woman pregnant with triplets. Groaning again, he could see the outline of something that looked like an egg under the skin. His hairy gut couldn't stop growing. "Where are we? What's happening to me?" The restraints on his hands let go, and he began to explore his expanding gut. He definitely felt something like an egg under the skin.
Chris watched the guys around him for a few moments. Then his belly started to bulge outwards. Within miniutes he looked like he was 8 months with triplets then quadtriplets. His skin was so tight over the eggs it was almost see through. Soon after his hands were free for an unknown reason. The first thing he did was start rubbing his huge belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,410 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,214 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,100 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,513 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,346 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,615 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,578 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,503 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15