Opposites attract right? (Open for one)
Jace bit his lip looking at himself over "It's okay, it's not a big deal" he said softly to the girl and smiled warmly at her, clearly it was actually an accident and so Jace didn't mind. He sighed following Jake but quickly made a detour to his locker grabbing his spare shirt and some baby wipes. He headed to the bathroom with Jake and went into a stall quickly changing his shirt and cleaning himself up with the wipes.
(LOL that's making it a little difficult for Jake to dsicover the corset thing.... i thought thats' what we were working towards?)

Jake looked atht edoor of the stall slammed clsoe right on the tip of his nose. He was thinking he might be able to crash in with Jace... but it looked like he wasn't that lucky. He just puled up his shirt outside, taking water from the sink he wiped himself off the sticky beverage andwhistled, half waiting to greet Jace with himself half naked. Perhaps that would make Jace blush so beuatifully? he smirked into the miror knowing how attractive his body was.
(Yeah, just making it difficult, haha, cause he is really trying to hide it ;) )

Jace checked the corset and made sure he was all tucked in and meat before opening the door. He felt himself blush seeing Jake not dressed. He let his hair cover his face, he didn't understand how Jake was so attracted to him, Jake was so hot and muscled and Jace was definitely not those things.
(Alright ;) HAHA that's all I need. Good to know we are still on the same page.... and also good to know I'm not doing something wrong to cause Jace to be so elusive)

"hey!" Jake looked into the mirror and caught the beautiful blush - he smiled tirumphantly until Jace decided he wanted to hide it with his hair. He turned around and his chest was just inches away from Jace's face. "oh don't hide that with your hair..." he whispered to Jace, brushing his hair away from his beautiful eyes. "you are far too pretty to be hidden away like this."

As Jake bend down to kiss Jace, he was grateful he had the insight of locking the door while Jace was in the stall. They wouldn't be distrubed this time... he kissed passsionately, and while Jace was lost in the kiss, he subtly moved the much smaller man towards the sink and quietly lifted him up to sit on the counter. 
(I'm really sorry, I've been working over time for the past two weeks and I've just been so busy and so tired that even replying was too exhausting, hopefully I'll be okay now :) )

Jace moaned quietly against Jake's mouth pulling himself closer, he ran his hands through Jake's hair as he kissed him almost desperately. He gasped a little as he was lifted onto the counter and laughed softly before kissing along Jake's jaw and down his neck almost sloppily.
(hey i'm sorry. i've been dragged out to a business trip myself so i coudln't reply until now. I'm good now!)

Jake smiled - and somehow he was rather pleased with how small Jace was. Hte smaller man could just reach his neck if he didn't strain his neck upwards... and he groaned into the little nibbles along his neck. He sighed in content and stroked his hands along Jace's sides... and there he was, touching the strange device again.

He knew Jace had explained that was a back support for pregnant bellies, but he wondered... just wondered. Slipping his hands imperceptably under his shirt, he felt along the unforgiving device under and his brows started knitting together when he felt the hard material. It didn't really feel like it was a comforting support - rather, it eflt restrainining and uncomfortable.

Those kisses from Jace proved to be rather distracting thouhg,a nd for a moment Jake was so lost in it he forgot that he wanted to question about that. He moaned again when Jace kissed on his adam's apple and got momentraily distracted.
(That's okay, haha)

Jace smiled noticing how distracted Jake got when his Adam's apple was kissed so he gently kissed it a couple more times lightly before moving down and nipping at the sensitive skin at the bottom of his neck pushing his shirt to the side a bit he kissed along his collarbone lightly before returning to his lips and kissing him softly before pulling at Jake's lip with his teeth and nibbled at it lightly
Jake was so distracted by his lover's soft lips on him, he forgot entirely what he was about to question. When Jace started nibbling on his lip, though, the slight tingling had him regain some of his thoughts and he knew what he had to do. He engaged himself in the kiss, taking over and gained the upper hand, attacking Jace this time with his eager kisses. Thier tongues were entangled and he was pretty sure there was no room for Jace to process anything else.

With this window for action, Jake moved his hands sneakily to untie the supporting "belt". The moment it was released, the intricate ties and laces let loose... there was a moan and he could almost feel Jace's belly surging forward without the restraint, showing truly the size of his belly. 
Jace was distracted by the kisses too, he would admit that freely, but as soon as the corset was undone, his soft moan was a reaction to the released pressure he realised what had happened and froze up pulling back from the kisses quickly. Did Jake just make out with him to do that? Jace couldn't help but feel betrayed and a little hurt by that, it was his body and his choice to wear it and Jake just had to do something. Jace wrapped his arms tightly around his stomach looking away ashamed.
"Jace...." Jake muttered, looking at the smaller man. even though he was quick to wrap his hands around his middle, he could still see glimpse of his rounded belly. "Jace.... what is that." he asked quietly, looking at the corset that was barely hanging onto his waist. "you... what have you been doing to yourself?" he asked, for some reaosns, Jake was getting emotional over this. All along, right under his nose, Jace had been hurting himself with that. And he had no idea.

Jake was too focused on the corset, that he missed teh hurt and betrayal in Jace's eyes. His gaze was fixated on Jace's midsection and he shook his head, looking away and pulled on his hair. "jace.... " he repeated. He didn't know if he should scold him, but the more he thought about it, the more frustrated he was. "why are you doing this?"
Jace felt tears run down his face quickly as he wouldn't look at Jake at all "You wouldn't understand..." he whispered and hopped up shoving past Jake into a single cubicle locking it behind him before sucking himself in and tightening up the corset again, making sure it fit on him right before pulling his shirt down over it. He left the cubicle and grabbed his bag off Jake shaking a little in sadness but also in anger "I can't believe you just used me to try and figure out what was going on....apart from a couple of light kisses both times you've made out with me were for reasons nothing to do with actually wanting to be with me" he said shaking his head. He moved over struggling to unlock the door, once he had he quickly walked the halls trying to get out of the school
Jake bit his lips. he was caught off guard by the tears and let Jace took the corset. He waited outside kicking himself mentally for losing that nasty garment to Jace and chased after Jace once he got out. "no! Jace! wait!" he said, with his long legs and atheltic physique, it was easy to catch up with the pregnnat boy and he clutched his arm to pull him back. "wait... Jace."

he took a deep breath holding him, hugging him tight not letting him go. "I don't make out with you to find out what's underneath. i made out with you coz... i want to." he said, cupping his tear-streaked face and gave him a proper kiss. He coudl feel the struggle but didn't let go. He was even prepared to be bit by Jace seeing his frustation and anger.
Jace felt the tears drip into their mouths. Jace pushed at Jake weakly whimpering quietly. He pulled himself away shaking his head "Let me go" he said weakly sniffling and looking at the floor between them struggling in his grip a little
"No Jace... i am not letting you go. I'm sorey that I hurt your feelings, but I swear i ddint do it with the intention of exposing anything!" Jake said still adamantly holding onto Jace's hand, but loosened his grip a little when the smaller man struggled.

He pulled him closer and this time gave him a proper kiss. He would prove to Jace he really had feelings towards the man even though all they did lately seemed to be quarelling.
Jace whimpered quietly against his mouth. He let himself relax a little and kissed Jake back softly running his hand through Jake's hair gently. He pulled back and leaned their foreheads together gently sniffling lightly
"i love you Jace..." Jake cupped Jace's head in his hands as well, holding him close. "i'm sorry...." he said. "i feel like you're putting a lot of burden on yourself. i swaer i didn't mean to probe, but i wanted so much to share those with you. I'm your boyfriend baby. Please, share whatever difficulty you have with me. I hate to see all that sadness in your eyes."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,403 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,191 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,090 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,428 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,322 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,584 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,041 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,570 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,280 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,498 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15