True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Nick oggled at the sight that greeted him. He knew Aki was bound to be big at 6 months - he wasn't really short and Aki was big, so it's only reasonable for their child to be big as well - but then at 6 months, Aki looked larger, larger than even in his dreams.

lifting up his baggage, he hurried over to Aki. Through the 6 months away from home, Nikc had absorbed and grew from the foreign air. He had been having another growth spurt, and built up quite some muscle so that now he was of more comparable size with Aki, even though still not as wide as him with his muscles still buidling up to his frame. Though up close, he could see he had become a slight bit taller than Aki. Perhpas that's also because of how his back had been arched forward and his height dragged down by the heavy belly.

Nick dropped his bags and hugged Aki, cutting short of his words of greetings. His tight hold miraculously missed all the bruises on Aki, and he made sure they were still allowing room for his belly. "I miss you so much .... i love you Aki." he said, kissing messy kisses on Aki's face. it felt almost different, with his newfound height and Aki's new body, it wasn'tthe same holding him, but either way Nick was just grateful he could still have his love in his arms.

He picked up the luggage and wrapped his arm around Aki's waist to accompany him back to the car. He was walking quick, and that had Aki hissed out loud when that triggered one of his bruises. "Aki?" Nick looked at his lover with concern. Putting his belongings at the back of the car, he reached over to touch Aki, only to have him hissing again. "you ok? What's wrong?"

At Aki's wave of hand, Nick didn't press and allowed KAi to go ahead and drive, but with his hands stretched out, his sleeve fell back and showed his bruises. "Aki!" Nick exclaimed once he saw them. "wait! pull over! Aki, what's this?" he said pulling his sleeve up, only to see more bruises of all colors on him. And that's when he noticed how much weight Aki had lost, like everything had been absorbed by the baby. "Who did this....." Nikc's face turned sterner once it became clear who was the culprit. "i am gonna kill him!" he said punching the seat.

"Aki... just, let me see ok? let me, at least while we are alone here, let me see?" he suggested, moving them both to the back of the car so he could see the extend of damage on Aki's body.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 02-01-2018, 05:05 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,173 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,245 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,216 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8