True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki looked down and then up into Nick's eyes as warm, salty tears streamed down his own handsome rugged face. "It was .. Christopher. He went a little too far while you were gone." He listened to each and every single word that his beloved had spoken to him. When Nick tried to discover more bruises he tensed up, wanting him to stop before he saw more of the many countless bruises. He sighed and gave in, worried about the child more than himself.

He also cared about Nick deeply like their child.

He was thankful that it was the only body part that domineering Christopher did not touch with tightly fisted hands. He was truly relieved that his stomach was fortunately untouched. He waited in the car, trying not to be nervous. He felt weak, he felt like less of a man as well because of not sticking up for himself against Christopher. He made a wince like expression as the sleeve was rolled up and lifted to reveal his husband's tramatizing handiwork.

He waited patiently as Nick rushed into the store that they drove to. He laid his head back against the seat cushion, absentmindedly rubbing his beyond swollen stomach while waiting for his beloved to return to the car. He let forth a sigh of relief and nervousness and frustration. He was relieved that their child was healthy and unharmed, he was nervous because of a fight would probably start upon arriving home. He sighed softly in delight as his aching bruises were put at ease by the gentle rubbing of lotion. It felt truly relaxed and calm. Life was like a dream, he enjoyed being around his true lover Nick.

He felt a strong urge to sob but he kept the such emotion to himself. He spoke with a shaky voice, it seemed as though it was broken. He was so very fortunate and blessed to have such a caring and concerned lover such as Nick helping him. He never had someone who cared deeply about him like Nick did. It was like he was a civilian and he was his protector. He swallowed like a thousand times, it was what he did whenever he felt strong emotions.

"I am sorry for lying, love. I .. I am .. so sorry." Aki said softly,  his voice quivering once more. He tried not to but tears streamed down his weary face. He felt as if his body was betraying him. He hated that when it would happen. His own father was an emotionless man, teasing him when he was crying.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-02-2018, 08:46 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,855 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,215 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8