True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(It can be twins. And Aki can do that.)

Aki was aroused with each moment Nick pleasured him. He smirked happily, resting his head on one of the seats in the backseat. He bit his lower lip as he was overcome with great passion by the guiding hands, mouth and tongue of Nick, his whole heart, his  loyal soul and his overwhelmed mind. He sighed in delight, never wanting this to ever end. He was too wrapped up in lust, finding himself floating on what was cloud nine. He moved his hips slightly but knew when to be submissive. He may have been strong but around Nick he was like a small kitten wanting to be stroked and adored by him.

He was unprepared by Nick's sexual achievements for bringing him close to the brink of a climax but he kept it back. He squirmed and arched his back, feeling the presence of a moan slither through and past his lips. He breathed deeply, the presence of sexual touches was much too severe but in a positive sort of way. He felt negativity at all like he felt with Christopher. With Christopher he felt terrified and on edge but with Nick he felt safe in his strong arms, never sad or scared. He was at peace when he was around his stepson Nick. He was also always being truly pampered and loved by Nick.

He almost screamed in such deepening bliss but kept it at a gasp as his cock was being swallowed down Nick's throat. At least .. it seemed that way. He smiled, closing his eyes and focusing only on his body being cared for by his stepson. Sometimes he was not always in the mood but Nick was always his one true purpose to look at the bigger picture and discover the bright, positive side of life even if all he wanted to do was curl up and simply sleep his troubles away. He felt tired and weary about the full weight of the twins put an awful strain on his horribly bruised. aching back and terribly  narrow hips.

He gasped in a sharp breath as the lower section of his belly was affectionately kissed upon.

"Hmm? ..  am not sure. It must be .. I have been feeling a lot of kicking at once. It would be nice to have twins if you ask me. That way they will have each other to play games with.. I bet that if we have two sons they will be handsome like you." He said with a warm, loving smile at Nick. "Guess what .. that is true that we will be having twins. I went to the hospital a day ago before you came back and found out. Do you want to know the genders?"
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-04-2018, 09:06 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8