True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(yeayea you are doing very fine, very nice and detailed and exactly the type of rp i enjoy :) all i regret is i don't have much time in hand for more frequent responds.... i hope you would bear with me for that!)

Nikc had hsi own thoughts on their future. if Aki ever fought for a divorce, or even more drastic... what if his father had an accident... he would have to think of his plan more. He knew his father toa n extend, he had known him all his life. All he had to do was to ocme up with a plan that would trap his father - he knew he could pull it off. He had to to get Aki to be safe from his fatther's harsh grips. Since his father loved to have a "trophy husband", why not introduce him to something else... a trophy wife perhaps, this time, and maybe he could have had him hooked up with some other guys. He knew a trick or two in his time in France, where romance begun.

Nick smirked. If ever Nick could find evidence for Christopher being unfaithful, the judge would probably hae lots of sympathy on Aki - especially wiht a few shots of Aki's bruises and ause he suffered. He could even arrange for some audio recordings... his father had always been harsh on words as well on Aki. He kissed his stepfather again, wanting to wipe away all tears he had shed for his scumbag of a father. He stroked his face and declared his love as well. "i love you so much Aki, you have been so strong and lovely towards me... and to our babies..." He pressed butterfly kisses all over him, while exploring the insides of Aki, preparing him so gently to make sure the discomfort would be minimal for what's to come.

"Aki.. how oculd you be so tight and wet...." he smirked teasing Aki by saying that out bluntly, and this time sank his hips down so his massive musrhoom head would be rubbing aagianst Aki's spasming opening. He lifted his strong thigh up a little, wrapping it around his own waist, and plunged in slowly, making his way through Aki's tight ring of muscle, feeling the clench on his throbbing member as he squeezed his way through.

"Aki, aki... you are my life." he kissed his chest, and held himself study holding his waist. It mustn't be a comfortable posture for Aki, but regretably they had little choice with precious little time for themselves. Nick swore to himeslf next time he would make Aki more comfortable... not cramped at the backseat. His aki deserved all the love and pampering int eh world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by bhdire8 - 02-06-2018, 03:39 AM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8