True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki thought to himself for a short while. He was eager about what the future would be like, eagerly waiting as the children began moving around in two different restless motions. He felt the two twins doing separate movements, one was in a squirming motion and the other was kicking, both trying to get in a complete position. He wanted, doing much not to mess anything up. He wanted to be perfect for Nick and never stray from their relationahip. He was loyal and he was truly loyal, not betraying his Nick and only his. He liked Christopher in a friend way but he loved Nick. He did and nothing would change.

He was also thinking of the future, wondering as to what the unborn twins would look like. He was blessed to have a lover such as Nick and soon they would be able to see their twins after a full nine  months but for now they were forced to wait. He was also thinking what to do to his cruel bastard of a husband along with his beloved stepson. He wanted him to be dead. The two lovers were in thought, coming up with something after much thinking. He was eager to spend time with Nick. It broke his heart when he and Nick had to pretend that they were not together. It was  unbearable for not together.

"God Nick, you always make me so wet." He moaned, expressing a smirk of happiness. He was blissful about having Nick as a lover.

He kissed Nick passionately, their liplock was perfect and warm. He was aroused once nore, feeling his cock becoming rock hard once more and stoodv up at attention once more. Life was like a true maricle, like opening Christmas presents forever. He knew his hat Christmas did not last an eternity but Nick made him feel such a lovely way. He smiled softly, loving this moment. When his sensitive, tight opening he tensed up slightly but then relaxed as he got used to the fingers exploring his insides. He arched his back once more, causing his stomach to raise upward and put great weight on his body.

He gripped the front seat, panting and breathing deeply as he felt himself delving into the depths of desire. He moved his hips a little because of getting wrapping up into pleasure.  He was getting turned on with each second by second passing by. He smiled, living as a husband for his beloved husband Nick and him only. He was a loyal man's and would remain that way. Soon the two lovers would welcome their unborn daughter and son into the world.

(Thank you. I try my best. And I understand that real life comes first. I can wait, I am patient.:))
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-06-2018, 05:21 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8