True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
( :) You are very welcome. And yes it is pictures of me. Each were a bit blurry. I don't take pictures often because I am shy. Do you mind if I ask a question? .. what is your name? I go by Akira or my nick name Aki.)

Aki looked up and into Nick's sensual eyes, feeling at a welcoming calm and at pure sense of ease. He held his lover's hips with a gentle but firm hold, getting him as close to him as possible but the presence of his swell was sadly in the way, dividing the two aroused lovers greatly. He did not look away, not even when he felt self conscious about himself with raging hormones taking control. Smiling, he bit his lower lip as he felt his body quivering in true delight and pleasure. He felt loved and adored from his beloved Nick, wanting to keep him forever and ever even after death would claim the two of them. He was fortunate .. so very fortunate and blessed to have such a strong and loyal lover in his life with each and every single passing day.

He felt happy without Christophper, wanting to be rid of him for good. He tried to be still and obedient but against seeing harsh flashbacks of Christopher claiming him he began becoming frightened arching his back with whimpers of terror as he reacted, trying to focus only on Nick and snapped back to reality after hearing his lover's voice. He relaxed his arched back and let a relaxed and relieved sigh leave his lips. He looked up at Nick, focusing only on his eyes and face. He had bad, horrible flashbacks of Christopher lurking in his mind. He was reasons that he had fears of sex and intimacy. He was burdened by Christopher's annoying face floating around in his mind. That was an awful cross to bear. He worried a whole lot.

If love was a man then it would be Nick. He smiled, gazing at his chest and face. He was at ease with Nick was around him.

He felt uneasy at first when he was mounted and thrusted into by Nick because of being virgin like kind of tight but then slowly eased into it. He was indeed tight and it hurt a little bit but soon he got used to it. When the pain was fading he felt that it was melting into the presence of pleasure. In pleasure he felt a few kind of lust. It was like many times better than cloud nine or heaven. Life was wonderful when Nick was around. The grass was greener, the sky was blue and he was blessed with each minute that he was with Nick, it was like passing through the golden gates of heaven itself.

It was a whole new kind of passion that was mixed with sugar and spice. He loved it when he could be his true self with Nick instead of being what Christopher forced him to dress up in lingerie and costumes as. Nick was his meaning of love and he desired to be with him and him alone.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-06-2018, 08:21 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,240 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8