True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Slowly Aki got out of the car with much help from his beloved stepson. He waddled heavily with helpful assistace as well as they walked down the path that led up to the front door of their beloved, massive mansion like house. When inside they were asked by Christopher the drunk bastard and questioned he stayed quiet, feeling a familiar fear coursing through his body like a powerful strike of lightning. He wished Christopher a good night and traveled off to the room that he would usually share with him and curled up, falling asleep almost instantly. Sleeping through the night without any nightmares was beyond spectacular was because of Nick. Nick was his breath, his beating heart, a big part of his soul and so much much more than that.

He slumbered, hearing the sound of Christopher leaving the house. He smiled, turning around and letting one of his own hands rub his swollen belly. He was so very proud of carrying Nick's two precious twin children. He was proud indeed. He never regretted being with child. He was excited with each passing day, knowing that each one was counting down to the magical moment of birth. He was eager. Each time his eyes saw Nick he felt his heart racing and his brain to be foggy but in a good way. He felt as if his lungs would explode if he held his breath in any longer but it was in a positive way.

"Hello love and good morning. My night was amazing." He said with a warm smile, gazing into Nick's gorgeous eyes.

He sighed so happily, getting up to his feet to walk around for a while. He then laid back down, nuzzling Nick's strong, muscular chest. He always loved being around his lovely Nick, feeling his warmth and focused on hearing his heartbeats. With each moment he felt more closer and closer to him only.

Life was filled with so much meaning, enjoying the moments that would slowly pass on by. Aki was always open to what would happen whenever his Nick was with it, it was enjoyable and proud that he kept the secret without blurting it out like a nervous man. He did not want blood on his hands.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-10-2018, 08:01 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,175 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,246 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,218 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8