True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
"I am afraid so, my sweet. He got fired because of an incident with his boss while at work. I miss being around you so much it hurts." Aki said softly.

He sighed softly, feeling so very tired and weary once again. He tried to stay away but ended up slumbering beside Nick, getting as close as he could be as humanly possible. He kept a hand on Nick's side, the rhythmic sound of his lover's gentle heart beating helped him to relax. He felt at such peace. He put a hand above his lover's one, enjoying the worshipping of his massively stomach.  He yawned once more, falling asleep as his eyes drooped and then closed wearily. He slumbered quietly and calmly, breathing softly with silent breaths. He was not a man to snore and wake up a village. He felt pain from time to time because of the two unborn children's weight pressing down on his internal organs but he did not complain about it. Not even one bit. 

Soon he awoke to a full bladder, getting up from his side of bed with so much challenge by himself because of the twins weighing his stomach and aching pelvis down in an uncomfortable way. He stayed silent as he did not want to disturb Nick. He waddled as lightly as he could, not wanting to be a reason for anyone's reason for waking up. As soon as he was in the bathroom he exhaled a sigh of relief, pulling down his boxers and maternity pajamas as night wear and holding his cock to try to aim his urine into the toilet but could not see because of his massive globe of a belly blocking access to his nether regions. When he heard his urine filling it he sighed and relaxed through all of it. Once done, he let go of his cock, pulling up his underwear and buttoning back up his night clothes that were for pregnancy, returning back to his Nick, laying down beside him once again where he belonged at.

Life was meant to be cherished and had so many things to be thankful for.

He awoke slightly, the reason was because of a harsh, rough kick from one of the twins. He rubbed his sore stomach, mumbling softly to his stomach. He stayed asleep and remained that such way for what felt like an eternity or so much more than that. He sighed once more, waking up once more as the kick like motions became more and more worswe and intense. He walked around the room from one wall to the other, humming a groan to try to get through the pains that were known as contractions. He held the heavy underside of his belly, feeling it sway from left to right when walking around.

"Shhh ... be calm, my little ones. Daddy wants to sleep." He whispered softly, giving his round belly a soft rub in a circular motion with his two hands as he felt the twins causing up a storm of kicking. He clenched his teeth, trying not to cry out and startle his lover.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-11-2018, 07:16 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8