True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Lol. I guessed. And I will remember to make my character complain more.:D)

Even though it was nightfall Aki tried to lay down but he was forced to get up to pace the floor when he and the two twins were restless. The such unborn offspring were causing him to stir from slumber every now and then as each kicked and squirmed to gain more space in the womb which would be their home until birth after a full 9 months.  When sitting down  he laid his head on his beloved's chest that was offered to him, focusing only on breathing slow, calmly and steadily. He felt at a slight but slowly growing sense of peace as his heavy belly was soothingly rubbed by his lover. He sighed as he was exhaused, feeling weary and burdened by such sharp and harsh amounts of pain through what was his first and amazing pregnancy. He tried not to complain but he did. "Ow .. I love our twins dearly but at the same time they are too rough sometimes." He complained aloud, becoming irritated.

He spoke softly to Nick, not wanting to be found out by any of the maids. "I am alright. My stomach tightens up from time to time. I am not sure why. I am sorry if I woke you, my love." He breathed deeply in and out through his lungs, trying his very hardest to calm the troubled children who were the twins. He loved the two of them even when they caused him unbearable amounts of pure stress and agony. He laid down, sighing heavily as he slumbered for as long as he could as the twins stopped for a short but worthwhile amount time. He was able to get in a few hours of rest until the bathroom beckoned him once again. He grumbled, his aching feet trudging wearily as slumber threatened to overcome him.

He sighed and muttered, getting up to go to the bathroom once again, the second time was hard. He tried to get to the bathroom but the unbearable pains that the twins had made him sluggish and tired and he clamped both of his legs together, using the wall for balance with each unstable step he dared to take. "Shit! .. stupid bathroom so far away!" He muttered, wanting to feel the sweet feeling of urine filling the toilet like before. He tried hard to get to the bathroom but he was forced to pee in a  plant vase nearby as he lost control of his bladder. He blushed, walking away after doing his business.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-12-2018, 07:28 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,247 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8