True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki smiled, feeling at peace with the world. "My love, you always know what to say to cheer me up. You are so much more of a man than your father."

He smiled up at Nick brightly, falling in love with him like so many times before when he moved into Christopher's massive mansion. He stayed still, staring into his lover's eyes for as long as forever truly was. He felt one of the twins kicked, gently taking hold of one of his lover's hands and placed it on his big belly where the children kicked the most at. He was at ease. He soon awoke to a dreadful sound of footsteps approaching the room that Nick and Aki were once soundly asleep in. He loved this moments they shared together. He wanted the moments that were with just the two of them alone.

He awoke sharply, getting each article of clothes upon himself with help from Nick. Once his uncaring husband enteted the room Aki pretended to have just woken up from a relaxing rest. "I .. am sorry Christopher. I was a bit tired. I am up now, are you hungry? .. you must have had a hard day."

He was scared to death about what Christopher would do to him that morning. He was also scared of his such husband while finding where Nick was. He was eager to move away with Nick to a new home and not having to hide his lover. It broke his heart whenever the times being with abusive, uncaring Christopher would call him names. He would rather be with Nick even when other men would flirt with him. He loved Nick and it was how things would turn out. He had no regrets, none at all to be spoken of. He was amazed at how Nick could hide in the closet without a single sound to be discovered .

He cleared his voice softly, feeling as if he had to be cautious. He was like submissive prey to dominant Christopher and he was terrified.

He faked being nice, hoping that Christopher would leave the bedroom for a while. Soon he got up slowly, asking Christopher for help but was brushed off like an abandoned puppy. He got up without help, walking around the bedroom that they both shared together while holding the bottom of his belly with his hands. He was suffering but tried to be strong like so many times before. He was eager to be with Nick, wanting to be rid of Christopher forever.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-16-2018, 07:00 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,234 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,211 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8