True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki was deeply saddened that his husband's cruel words. He frowned, his smile fading from existence.  He wondered as to why he what he was so cruel to him. He looked down at his badly shaking hands, wanting to control his emotions before they came to the surface. "I .. understand." He swallowed in silence, feeling as if he was completely alone whenever Christopher was uncaring to him after rough moments of emotionless sex or whenever they talked. He rubbed his belly, feeling it raise and fall wirh each that each breath his lungs had made in and out of his mouth and past his lips. He felt a strong urge to cry but wiped his tears away. He wanted to argue but he did not want to be with Christopher. Not now, not ever.

He was depressed now, his smile long gone now. He stayed quiet, not knowing exactly why he was not sticking up for himself. He was scared that if if he spoke then he would be either be raped again or beaten severely. He felt sick to his stomach, getting to the trash can and vomiting back up his previously eaten breakfast since the breakfast. He did so for a while knowing that he would be teased at by him, the man that he had once been madly in love with, Christopher. When he was told that he was to be visited later he had thought about keeping the lock on his room sealed so that he would be safe.

He sighed, getting up to his feet, putting all of his clothes in a suitcase. He vomited again after waddling to the tradhcan, crumpling to his knees like a lonely leaf leaving its mother tree after letting go of her many branches just like it's siblings. He was relieved that he would not be sleeping with Christopher. He was tired of being held against his will and broken like glass over and over again. He sat down and sighed softly, he loved Christopher but not as much as he loved Nick. He was shedding tears because of being called names like pig and lazy by Christopher because he wanted to.

He wiped his tears away as fast as he could but they kept coming. He looked down as his stomach, rubbing it gently. He was offended to be called so many many names over the years. He did nothing to him. He wanted to be treated like a true man and not a little boy toy to take sexual frustration out on.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-17-2018, 05:51 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8