True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki sighed heavily, relieved as his nausea had stopped for a time. He looked up at Christopher with tearful eyes, trying to arise back up to his feet but his knees felt like unstable jelly and his feet were clumbsy. He was not able to stand back up alone  because of feeling like the room was spinning like an endless merry go round. He was weary that his body was not able to do things on its own. He relied on Nick to help him, graciously thanking him for helping him through his struggling. He did not care for anything that reminded him of Christopher and was now free of him. Freedom was blissful.

It was so very carefree and wonderful and he would love it. He wiped his mouth with a clean but useless piece of rag, having an expression of disgust of lingering taste of vomit on his tongue's tastebus. He felt unable to do even simple movements by himself alone which had made him feel weak. Through it all he didn't regret the pregnancy or having someone who had truly loved him. His stepson was a rare type if man. He was blessed to have seen him growing up from a wide eyed child and into a breathtakingly handsome, adoring and mature man. He was happy to have no part of Christopher in his life.

He was also cherishing the love that blossomed between him and Nick. He did as he was told like earlier by Christopher, leaving the room after getting his clothes. He decided that he would share Nick's room. He got a few clothes, holding a bag of them and walked close beside Nick. He may have been tired but he had a little bit of remaining strength. Aki laid on Nick's bed, finding it to be much softer and comfortable than Christopher. It truly was like sleeping on a light, weightless cloud. Love was now to be with both Aki and Nick and they could truly be together now.  He was so eager to be with Nick forever, not ever growing tired of him. He was truly blessed and wanted to always be with his beloved. Now was the chance to escape with his Nick.

Each passing day Nick made Aki feel so vibrant and young. He may have been middle aged but he saw the world through a child's eyes. He was not immature but sometimes he liked to be a kid and explore with his beloved stepson. He adored his beloved, always enjoying staying alone with him. It was welcomed that Nick and Aki had strong feelings for eachother. "Thank you, Nick. I felt a little sick for a minute but I am alright now." He said softly.

"Now that your father is divorcing me you and I can finally be together." He said with a weak but still blissful smile. "Would you approve of just the both of us moving away to somewhere where we can be together more often .. somewhere far away and safer to be alone and not having to hide or pretend?"
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-17-2018, 08:39 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,853 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,284 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,215 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,873 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8