True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(We can do the no divorce thing. It is interesting to do this roleplay with you. Thank you for being honest about my mistakes. It helps me improve.)

"I understand."  Aki said softly. He felt badly for suggesting murder to his own stepson. He sounded like a sadistic man. He cleared his throat softly, keeping his arms wrapped around his beloved and staying that way for a while. He was at peace with the world, even though sometimes he would have bad run ins with the dreaded Christopher, his husband from complete and total hell on the planet known as Earth. He sighed in relief as Christopher left.

He stayed in Nick's neat, well maintained bedroom, loving each moment they had been alone. He was glad that Christopher would be  away from home. At that moment he heard the sound of Christopher packing up a few items for that remaining evening in a large, wheeled suitcase. He was happy to be able to be in the presence of his beloved Nick. He stayed quiet, hearing Christopher's rushed footsteps fading until he was gone to do important tasks.

A shiny, sleek, pitch black limousine was patiently waiting for him outside of the clean, breathtakingly massive sized mansion. The driver had on a black suit and a black bowtie perfectly tied around his neck, he opened the back door of it and graciously bowing his head to Christopher respectfully after he got in and closed it. After done he got in the driver's seat and drove to arrive at the location. Christopher left, unaware that the  two lover's were relieved.

"I wish that too. Christopher is nothing to me now." He said it to Nick, his beloved. He was once madly in love with Christopher but not anymore. The once strong flames of passionate fire in his eyes had diminished and faded to a weak, single spark. Christopher was once his pride and joy but now regretted each and every single moment that he was in his presence. It made him angry, unloved. Soon as if by luck the two lovers were able to spend a delightful evening together, embraced in eachother's arms. Life was miraculous times without suspicious eyes spying on them. The affair was a secret.

He held Nick close, never wanting to ever let go. He was stuck to his stepson like a strong glue. He wanted to be with Nick forever and ever without an end to the secretive relationship.  He sniled, feeling as if time stopped whenever Nick and Aki kissed. Aki loved it whenever they shared a bed and made such passionate love upon it from time to time. He herd no sound but silence, feeling as if he had a opportunity to stay with Nick in bed for a while.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - by SilentFeather - 02-18-2018, 10:30 PM
F - by SilentFeather - 06-29-2019, 10:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,867 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8